Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Please advise my elder brother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please advise my elder brother (1264 Views)

Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says / Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please advise my elder brother by Iceberg3: 4:06pm On Apr 07
Juliusganduje:
Can't you decode? The elder brother is here already. Just look above you.
😁
Aunty HELEN

2 Likes

Re: Please advise my elder brother by Benzigler: 4:11pm On Apr 07
Sorry but your elder brother is a lost cause , my advice is to forget about him because such people hardly change, there's always an excuse to avoid work or quit their job.

1 Like

Re: Please advise my elder brother by CodeTemplar: 4:23pm On Apr 07
CelineOlabode:
Good day house. Happy Sunday to all. I trust we are all good.
The reason for this post is because of my elder brother. He wants to end up useless for life. He is going to be 50 years by July this year. This man doesn't want to help himself. He is not working. He depends on our aged parents for feeding even as he still leaves in our parents house. All of my other siblings are married with children. I am married with children too. I and family stays in another state. Everyone including our pastor has advised him to get a job but he is very lazy to work. All he does is chatting on social media every day especially nairaland. He is a popular member of this forum but I don't want to mention his moniker to avoid embarrassing him here. My husband recently got him a job at a construction company but he has refused to work.
Pls I need your sincere advice on how to make him change for good, because I don't want him to end up useless for life.
Useles for life?

You really think you are being useful by raising another generation of canal humans?
Re: Please advise my elder brother by Obaofpigs: 5:00pm On Apr 07
Need Buckets? cheesy

Franzinni:
what if he is a developer becasue I know some developers like him ... Who are useless ... When they develop they are lost to foolishness and stupidity... Case in point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please advise my elder brother by Obaofpigs: 5:02pm On Apr 07
Duplex dey get brown rusted roof? grin

helinues:

Toh

Me myself understand say I get so many duplex for people's Oblongata on this forum.

You have been noticed as one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please advise my elder brother by nairalanda1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Toh

Me myself understand say I get so many duplex for people's Oblongata on this forum.

Better learn to not let birds build skyscraper for your house
Re: Please advise my elder brother by josh123(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07
CelineOlabode:
The reason for this post is because of my elder brother. He wants to end up useless for life. He is going to be 50 years by July this year. This man doesn't want to help himself. He is not working. He depends on our aged parents for feeding even as he still leaves in our parents house. All of my other siblings are married with children. I am married with children too. I and family stays in another state. Everyone including our pastor has advised him to get a job but he is very lazy to work. All he does is chatting on social media every day especially nairaland. He is a popular member of this forum but I don't want to mention his moniker to avoid embarrassing him here. My husband recently got him a job at a construction company but he has refused to work.
Pls I need your sincere advice on how to make him change for good, because I don't want him to end up useless for life.
Are you sure this your story is not made up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please advise my elder brother by CelineOlabode(f): 7:21pm On Apr 07
josh123:
Are you sure this your story is not made up
So you believe I'll just make up a story just to ridicule my family?

1 Like

Re: Please advise my elder brother by CelineOlabode(f): 7:23pm On Apr 07
Truths9ja:
see you are mocking him to do more evil to himself. As you type here, he will reads what you post here. See it doesn’t work that way. I will advise you to sit down with him, advise him on what he loves to do . Also if you are prayerful type, pray for him and keep on following up on him too. He’s a man. He can decide on what he want. Concerning he hasn’t married yet. He may have a girlfriend that he hasn’t told the member of the family. Help him to win
If you know how many times I've sat down with him to advise him, yet nothing fruitful about it.
Re: Please advise my elder brother by Franzinni: 7:36pm On Apr 07
Obaofpigs:
Need Buckets? cheesy

we all know who are the wailers on this platform ... No wonder you have buckets to give πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please advise my elder brother by Juliusganduje: 7:40pm On Apr 07
Franzinni:
we all know who are the wailers on this platform ... No wonder you have buckets to give πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sharap. You might be the one the OP is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Please advise my elder brother by bobkezel(m): 7:42pm On Apr 07
You don't want him to be useless @50
Dey play...
Re: Please advise my elder brother by Obaofpigs: 9:03pm On Apr 07
Are you NEW here?

Opening worthless threads doesn't show you have GAME. Flooding threads with edited pictorials doesn't show GAME. It's actually a PANIC button, being activated because you shamelessly compete against a tribe that fought a war and recovered to make your ancestors graves their Toilets, as your landlords grin

You should be ashamed dude. Bantering against IGBOs on this platform has exposed how weak, shallow and pitiably fvvvvcked Yaribbbba people are. grin

Still need Buckets? cheesy

Franzinni:
Re: Please advise my elder brother by Franzinni: 11:52pm On Apr 07
Obaofpigs:
Are you NEW here?

Opening worthless threads doesn't show you have GAME. Flooding threads with edited pictorials doesn't show GAME. It's actually a PANIC button, being activated because you shamelessly compete against a tribe that fought a war and recovered to make your ancestors graves their Toilets, as your landlords grin

You should be ashamed dude. Bantering against IGBOs on this platform has exposed how weak, shallow and pitiably fvvvvcked Yaribbbba people are. grin

Still need Buckets? cheesy

haha I hit you hard. It shows ... Yeah. Nice.
Re: Please advise my elder brother by Truths9ja: 6:13am On Apr 08
CelineOlabode:
If you know how many times I've sat down with him to advise him, yet nothing fruitful about it.
hmm definitely he loves to be in that State of mind. I will advise you not to give up on him. He will change, just keep following up on his case. If you keep mocking him, the situation will keep on getting worse.
Re: Please advise my elder brother by josh123(m): 10:38am On Apr 09
CelineOlabode:
So you believe I'll just make up a story just to ridicule my family?
yeah, I find it out to believe that a 50 years old man doesn't know his right from left
Re: Please advise my elder brother by dnawah(m): 11:01am On Apr 09
CelineOlabode:
u can take the horse to the water, but u can force it to drink.whe the job dey make i take am.
Re: Please advise my elder brother by HopeUzodinma: 2:15pm On Apr 09
Cry no more. Your brother is finished. Just move on.
Re: Please advise my elder brother by Emperor5(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09
I guess is Helinues

1 Like

Re: Please advise my elder brother by Juliusganduje: 10:03am On Apr 12
Emperor5:
I guess is Helinues
He is the one
Re: Please advise my elder brother by Juliusganduje: 10:05am On Apr 12
@toujurs. Here is the thread. Helinues wasn't mentioned but we all know it was him.
Re: Please advise my elder brother by Shinjawestern: 11:14am On Apr 12
helinues:
Oh boy.

This one na end time brother oo

Be like say na U b her brother....u dey always dey online everyday

1 Like

Re: Please advise my elder brother by toujurs: 12:20pm On Apr 12
Juliusganduje:
@toujurs. Here is the thread. Helinues wasn't mentioned but we all know it was him.
grin grin lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Please advise my elder brother by nnewsnjobs: 3:06pm On Apr 12
CelineOlabode:
At almost 50yrs, he is yet to start. No good job, no good business, no wife and no children. Meaning he has not started.
This is a very serious issue. You people need to stamp your foot on ground and give him timeline for him to comply or be ignored completely and if possible kick out of the house.
Give him serious timeline, he should decide what he wants to do for himself, either he start a business or get a job from now till December 2024 or be completely ignored and if possible kick out of the house. The family should support him to get him a job or with finance to start business. After December 2024, if he refused to do anything, everyone should ignore him, because he is not a serious being.

I myself sometimes feel bad that I didn't start on time due to poverty in the family that set me back with about 10yrs. Thank God for where I am now at early 40.
After secondary school, I wasted 5years working due to family poverty, after graduation I wasted 1yr waiting for nysc, wasted another 1yr doing nysc, after nysc wasted 4yrs looking for work/being under employ. Finally, I got a job that was a little better. I actually started real job at 31yrs. Now someone at 50yrs never start, too bad.
Re: Please advise my elder brother by Juliusganduje: 4:26pm On Apr 12
Shinjawestern:

Be like say na U b her brother....u dey always dey online everyday
Na him.
Re: Please advise my elder brother by grandstar(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15
nnewsnjobs:

At almost 50yrs, he is yet to start. No good job, no good business, no wife and no children. Meaning he has not started.
This is a very serious issue. You people need to stamp your foot on ground and give him timeline for him to comply or be ignored completely and if possible kick out of the house.
Give him serious timeline, he should decide what he wants to do for himself, either he start a business or get a job from now till December 2024 or be completely ignored and if possible kick out of the house. The family should support him to get him a job or with finance to start business. After December 2024, if he refused to do anything, everyone should ignore him, because he is not a serious being.

I myself sometimes feel bad that I didn't start on time due to poverty in the family that set me back with about 10yrs. Thank God for where I am now at early 40.
After secondary school, I wasted 5years working due to family poverty, after graduation I wasted 1yr waiting for nysc, wasted another 1yr doing nysc, after nysc wasted 4yrs looking for work/being under employ. Finally, I got a job that was a little better. I actually started real job at 31yrs. Now someone at 50yrs never start, too bad.

The problem the eldest has are his parents.

You'd be surprise they like it this way.
Re: Please advise my elder brother by Great0ne1: 6:21am On Apr 16
Juliusganduje:
He is the one being talked about.
Lol. This is most likely true. The person the op described in the thread fits that oloburuku called helinues
Re: Please advise my elder brother by Great0ne1: 6:24am On Apr 16
Juliusganduje:
At OP. Mention his moniker so that we can shame him. That might be the only solution to his madness. Is he here already?
Lol cheesy grin grin cheesy . Abeg i no get strength to laugh

1 Like

Re: Please advise my elder brother by Great0ne1: 6:27am On Apr 16
helinues:

Toh

But the description fits you na. A 50 year old ronu wasted soul
Re: Please advise my elder brother by Great0ne1: 6:34am On Apr 16
Franzinni:
what if he is a developer becasue I know some developers like him ... Who are useless ... When they develop they are lost to foolishness and stupidity... Case in point
The so called developers, no dey bear olabode and they do not have laziness and stupidity in there gene. They are known world wide to be industrious and independent. They travel afar to make ends meet. They do not stay in there parents house to be feed by aged parents. The description op gave perfectly fits helinues
Re: Please advise my elder brother by Great0ne1: 6:36am On Apr 16
kokoA:
If everyone in your family have sense who will you now use as bad example when advising your kids?
grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please advise my elder brother by Great0ne1: 6:39am On Apr 16
VinnyBaba:

Kai, Exactly the Question I wanted to ask. shocked

OP, is your brother an APC Agbad0rian?

No Insults but in my Hood in Warri, most of the few Tinubu supporters fit into the Description of your brother. embarassed

POOR, BROKE, FRUSTRATED and SADISTIC! embarassed undecided
Do they also have heavy marks/strokes on there faces ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dualization Of Agulu And Nanka Roads. By Gov Soludo / Obasanjo Should Dissolve EFCC Before His Term Ends / Your Ideal Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.