Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

How To Maintain Your Mental Sanity In Politics Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Maintain Your Mental Sanity In Politics Section (235 Views)

Joy As Sanity Gradually Returns To Lagos Ports / Lawan: FG Will Restore Peace, Sanity In Two Months / Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Maintain Your Mental Sanity In Politics Section by vowiski(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07
Some Nairalanders can be very vile and voracious, and for those that are not mentally strong, you might slide into depression.

For me, I no longer even bother to check my mentions because I know 90% of mentions are filed with tribal slurs , insults and irrational hostility.

Do you like this strategy ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Maintain Your Mental Sanity In Politics Section by FreeStuffsNG: 6:51pm On Apr 07
vowiski:
Some Nairalanders can be very vile and voracious, and for those that are not mentally strong, you might slide into depression.

For me, I no longer even bother to check my mentions because I know 90% of mentions are filed with tribal slurs , insults and irrational hostility.

Report them to the mods every time till they get banned for long years.

Trolls and criminal cyberbullies are not ghosts. Don't let them cancel you with their narcissism. The one who was caught cyberbullying the former first lady turned out to be one frail looking timid undergraduate with parents barely managing themselves to cater for him not knowing that he was indulging in criminal cyberbullying online. So stand up to them, don't ignore them.

Even if they escape ban from the mods, one day, their trolling and criminal cyberbullying digital footprints will appear in tonnes during high level background checks on them for opportunities they apply for.
Re: How To Maintain Your Mental Sanity In Politics Section by sleek214(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07
vowiski:

Avoid obidients if you want to keep your sanity.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain Your Mental Sanity In Politics Section by Skooltynz: 8:17pm On Apr 07
I read my mentions no matter their contents I don't even care. over the years here I have developed tough skin for vile comments.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain Your Mental Sanity In Politics Section by vowiski(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07
Skooltynz:
I read my mentions no matter their contents I don't even care. over the years here I have developed tough skin for vile comments.

I don’t have even 2 secs to ponder on their crap.. so i noticed i am better off no opening them
Re: How To Maintain Your Mental Sanity In Politics Section by CharlotteFlair: 9:19pm On Apr 07
Chickens!

They can't take half what they deal.

2 Likes

Re: How To Maintain Your Mental Sanity In Politics Section by helinues: 7:50am On Apr 08
grin cheesy

NL politics section is for the rugged. Imagine people trolling you for more than 6 years with numerous dedicated monikers..

Well, best way to deal with those trollers is not to get aggressive with their deliberate provocation
Re: How To Maintain Your Mental Sanity In Politics Section by vowiski(m): 9:07am On Apr 08
CharlotteFlair:
Chickens!

They can't take half what they deal.

When we started absorbing NL crap you were still using Java phones.. cheesy

We have matured to know entertaining trolls takes time out of our productive hours.

There are no extra time in life, only time managers who make the most out of time.
Re: How To Maintain Your Mental Sanity In Politics Section by CharlotteFlair: 9:20am On Apr 08
vowiski:

When we started absorbing NL crap you were still using Java phones.. cheesy

We have matured to know entertaining trolls takes time out of our productive hours.

There are no extra time in life, only time managers who make the most out of time.
If you price, you must buy.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain Your Mental Sanity In Politics Section by DatNiggaDaz: 9:26am On Apr 08
CharlotteFlair:
If you price, you must buy.
Insha Allah grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain Your Mental Sanity In Politics Section by Juliusganduje: 10:05am On Apr 08
helinues:
grin cheesy

NL politics section is for the rugged. Imagine people trolling you for more than 6 years with numerous dedicated monikers..

Well, best way to deal with those trollers is not to get aggressive with their deliberate provocation
Ogun state government is currently recruiting workers.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain Your Mental Sanity In Politics Section by helinues: 10:08am On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
Ogun state government is currently recruiting workers.

One of the guy I was talking about above

Time registered: April 07, 2024

Juliusganduje:
The time I registered is not important. What is important is for you to be useful and engaged.

Your comments history are feeling like they should give you a dirty slap

https://www.nairaland.com/juliusganduje/posts
Re: How To Maintain Your Mental Sanity In Politics Section by Juliusganduje: 10:10am On Apr 08
helinues:

One of the guy I was talking about above

Time registered: April 07, 2024
The time I registered is not important. What is important is for you to be engaged.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain Your Mental Sanity In Politics Section by Ozommadu: 10:30am On Apr 08
FreeStuffsNG:

Report them to the mods every time till they get banned for long years.

Trolls and cyberbullies are not ghosts. Don't let them cancel you with their narcissism. The one who was caught cyberbullying the former first lady turned out to be one frail looking timid undergraduate with parents barely managing themselves to cater for him not knowing that he was indulging in criminal cyberbullying online. So stand up to them, don't ignore them.

Even if they escape ban from the mods, one day, their trolling and criminal cyberbullying digital footprints will appear in tonnes during high level background checks on them for opportunities they apply for.

They're supposed to ban you and that mannabbqgrill.z for life, for supporting and defending clueless buhari here until he destroyed this country.

That sin is unforgivable
Re: How To Maintain Your Mental Sanity In Politics Section by yarimo(m): 12:21pm On Apr 08
I am here to read lies

(1) (Reply)

Who Is (are) The Best Governor(s) In Your State Since 1999 / Ex Imo Deputy Speaker, Ozurigbo Ugonna Dumps PDP / Are The Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway Demolitions Targeted At A Particular Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.