Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) (53936 Views)

Don Lemon , Former CNN Anchor Marries Tim Malone / Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by kassano22(m): 6:38pm On Apr 08
The women self prefer women to men grin
Beazysledge:
American population go don dey reduce die they should allow Africans free entry to the country to come breed their women,since their men prefer each other

1 Like

Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by mbos: 6:39pm On Apr 08
Really,,,can positive and positive or negative and negative be considered coupling like bolt and nuts bow and sockect.....

Repetition of Sodom and Gomorrah

repent or perish
AllenSpencer:
Lovely couple

They so happy!
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 6:41pm On Apr 08
DoWhatThouWilt:
Believe it or not,

The main purpose of sex is procreation.

The moment humans turned sex to an activity just for pleasure, perversion became the norm.

Homosexuality is just one among many forms of perversion. undecided
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by alezzy13: 6:42pm On Apr 08
🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by godofuck231: 6:43pm On Apr 08
Yet they tell children about orgasms and squirting in elementary schools , twisted fks
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Ashawokobokobo: 6:49pm On Apr 08
DrChukki:
I understand oh... How can a man be attracted to a fellow man?

With all the sweetness of T0t0 and p**sy?

What sound will the man be making?

Like, you see fresh girls go dẹy follow man?

That man is not normal both physically and spiritually

I remember a guy who once made the same statement in my university days, but was caught one day f<vking another guy in the bh. Trues story.

2 Likes

Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by victorv12(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08
BASTARD!
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by deyplay: 6:56pm On Apr 08
thesicilian:
America is rapidly self destructing and it's surprising that many of them can not see it yet
Vote for TRUMP on November 5 to stop it

1 Like

Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by luskysylver(m): 7:00pm On Apr 08
You really have a KEEN EYE. Exactly what i was thinking.
ReubenE:
One will still behave like a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Tetraozonaitera: 7:01pm On Apr 08
SarcasticWords:

He did the marriage with his gay partner in a church. Nice one. smiley

I wonder if you know that every building named "Church" is a Church.

There is one called CHURCH OF SATAN

every genuine thing on earth has counterfeits.
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by IkeAbuja: 7:02pm On Apr 08
Look at the kinds of fathers we are producing now chai!🙆‍♂️😭
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 08
DoWhatThouWilt:
Believe it or not,

The main purpose of sex is procreation.

The moment humans turned sex to an activity just for pleasure, perversion became the norm.

Homosexuality is just one among many forms of perversion. undecided
Nope,not all people marry for procreation
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Rotji(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08
Some of the most disgusting things you will see today being celebrated
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 08
Beazysledge:
American population go don dey reduce die they should allow Africans free entry to the country to come breed their women,since their men prefer each other
Their women also prefer each other, lesbian marriages have skyrocketed over the last three years so nice try
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 08
meobizy:
...and?
The mods knew the traffic they wanted

1 Like

Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08
centpado:
Last Time the owner of Open Ai Sam Altman, the guy powering ChatGPT , did his wedding he married a fellow man…. seems there is an Agenda by the west
Lol,few influential queer people are getting married and we are pushing an agenda? When there are millions of straight people doing the same thing,so y'all are not pushing an agenda grin cheesy
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by chukwuebuka65(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08
How will dey make babies?
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 08
worksmart:
What is going on with this world men are becoming too feminine !

I blame Social Media even NL is pushing this nonsense by always putting it on FP
There's nothing feminine about love and later y'all cry people push back against toxic masculinity when folks like you make it toxic
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by papyjaypaul: 7:14pm On Apr 08
Olowosaudi:
Hmmm. Nigerians so hypocritical. We feign disgust over these habits but yet we pray and fast to be given visas to Japa to the land of Sodom and Gomorah rather than remain in Naija which is a sane land. I don't get it. Our Naija people who live in these countries of LGBT are not returning to Naija because of these habits and we come on the Internet to curse a people who have made life livable for their citizens on earth. Let's fight the real evil which is corruption by the people in power and not something that some people do with their lives over the social media.

This is like saying British are hypocritical for coming to a country that lets women marry more than 1 man and stay in a poverty land. These same people will call us fantastically corrupt but are still coming here. When they opened the border during covid see them plenty at the Airport. They even come here can to be CEOs and mind their business. Can you see how your logic is flawed
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08
Negroid001:

I don't watch CNN.
They are propagandists.
Little wonder they oppose Donald trump so much. Trump no dey accept all these nonsense.
Someone say fox news
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08
Cantonese:
As you wake up for bed in the morning, you see fellow man with beards besides you wey greet you say “hello sweet heart, how are you”? Or “did you enjoy our special moment last night”? So tay the fellow man give you kiss for lips? How person go feel? No be to take solid blow level then person mouth?
Yea, because you are not gay, dumbass
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08
VaginaAcademic:
This mugu wey go dey ask Elon musk mumu questions for interview brotherhood to sisterhood
You wey smart,where you dey? Mugu
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by mymadam(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08
thesicilian:
America is rapidly self destructing and it's surprising that many of them can not see it yet
It's too late 😢

1 Like

Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08
GerogeI:

This is the reason, why God will allow the destruction of Babylon the Harlot ( Statue of Liberty) ! The deceiver of the whole earth!

One day, by act of commission or omission, Russia, Iran and China and others will reduce the United States to scortched earth due to divine anger against her.
Are Russia, China and Iran any better? With Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD) no country can level America and remain unleveled.

1 Like

Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Princewill1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08
All through the history of mankind, empires rises and falls.

If you have good knowledge of what is going on in the world today, It is crystal clear that the Western empire lead my America is at the very stage of it's collapse.

Power is gradually moving to the East. The next century was be lead by China, India and Africa.

White population is already on a decline today due to low birth rate. The Caucasian race may not exist in the next 100yrs or maybe a tiny minority by then. It will be remembered that wokeness killed them as a people.
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 7:27pm On Apr 08
mbos:
Really,,,can positive and positive or negative and negative be considered coupling like bolt and nuts bow and sockect.....

Repetition of Sodom and Gomorrah

repent or perish

Live and let people live!

How does peoples choices affect you, when it makes them happy.

People smoke, prostitute and join cults, and it does not affect you cos it makes them happy. How does LGBTQ affect you while others don’t?

It’s their life right?

1 Like

Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08
advanceDNA:

LGBT folks are crazzyyy... They will say just about anything to justify their crazy sexual lifestyle...

The day they posted pic of a polar bear licking young polar bear's fur body and two whales on top of each other as homosexuality .that when I knew lGBt pple dey craze
Lol cheesy grin seriously I've missed your ignorance,so you are gonna debate with the ones in the field who've done the work and label it LGBTQ propaganda because of your prejudice? Wow.
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08
advanceDNA:

If u want to fvck inside shit hole...no problem.
No crime ..

But if u are looking for justification for doing it.....What's next is to look for another reason to stick ur penis inside where shit comes out from..because that's not where the prostate is located
This!!!! This is just epic. You are so much of a pervert that sex is the first thing that comes to your mind, I'm sure you don't even believe asexual gay people exists too......wow!!!
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08
FireUpNow:
Na these type of men women suppose dey gather beat for streets unto say dem dey waste two ni w preeqs away when some women never see on sef hold.
Why are you pained,they leave more women for you,you still dey vex
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08
deyplay:
Vote for TRUMP on November 5 to stop it
Lol,you dumb dumb who always think you did something there, Trump was the first ever president to assign an openly gay man to his cabinet,he even attended his wedding. Trump has been for gay marriage since the 90s even before Biden and Obama,Biden in 2004 called it a national security as he opposed it and Obama was always against it before they switched sides,Trump literally owns three gay bars in Florida so please tell me,which Trump is against gay marriage? Y'all should please research before speaking,it makes you look stupid
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by advanceDNA: 7:42pm On Apr 08
Flamemignon1:

This!!!! This is just epic. You are so much of a pervert that sex is the first thing that comes to your mind, I'm sure you don't even believe asexual gay people exists too......wow!!!

His first comment is about sexual pleasure justifying why the prostate is in the anus.... But I guess u ddnt care about the context of premise of the dialogue before insulting me... I'll let it slide because I know it's a sensitive topic for u and I don't want u to cry homophobia
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08
chukwuebuka65:
How will dey make babies?
Not even all straight people marry to make babies and if they want,they can have one.....update your thinking, it's literally 2024

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts" / Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) / Register For Blueprint Consulting Strategic Masterclass On Public Speaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.