Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) (54156 Views)

Don Lemon , Former CNN Anchor Marries Tim Malone / Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Iamzik: 9:52am On Apr 09
AllenSpencer:

What’s self destructing in two people mutually forming a union? What does it destroy?

If you talk about procreation, then have 20 kids for the sake of Earth.

One Gaybriel spotted 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:52am On Apr 09
advanceDNA:

Lol...this is funny...We don't have to change anything....

ur delusion and all the distortion of facts u created with ur pseudo science just to justify men fvcking men, and all ur other lgbt craziness will expose itself........lies dont get very far

What lie? That homosexuality is found in some specie and homophobia is found in just one?
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:54am On Apr 09
VaginaAcademic:
Unfortunate creature
You know you want it
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:56am On Apr 09
DrChukki:

Answer me first, what role are you?
Why do you wanna know? Let me answer that,so that you will know which one to shame,if it's too, it's associated to masculinity so it's praised or you feel indifferent towards it,if it's bottom, it's associated to feminity and it's shamed....lol, besides why does a straight man want to know assuming you are straight though?
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by advanceDNA: 11:05am On Apr 09
Flamemignon1:

What lie? That homosexuality is found in some specie and homophobia is found in just one?

Homosexuality is not found in animal species

The lies is ......when u people claim a female lion licking the body of another female lion is a sexual act .....
U did one recently ...two whales in close proximity was tagged to be fvcking each other....imagine the desperation of u people..

Do u pple even know that sex isn't always pleasure for all animals .....this is basic biology......but u tag everything as pleasure just to justify ur homosexuality
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by danzaki63: 11:58am On Apr 09
Are the Dogs family members who attended the wedding? smelly shit !!!!!
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by DrChukki: 1:03pm On Apr 09
StraightGaay:
You know more than me

What role are you first?
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09
advanceDNA:

Homosexuality is not found in animal species

The lies is ......when u people claim a female lion licking the body of another female lion is a sexual act .....
U did one recently ...two whales in close proximity was tagged to be fvcking each other....imagine the desperation of u people..

Do u pple even know that sex isn't always pleasure for all animals .....this is basic biology......but u tag everything as pleasure just to justify ur homosexuality
And sex isn't always pleasurable for humans but some do it because they "need" to. Look,I don't have time to argue with conspiracy theorist,I would rather believe the people who've worked on the field than those who haven't and will claim something because of their own prejudice. Have a nice day
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by DrChukki: 1:05pm On Apr 09
Flamemignon1:

Why do you wanna know? Let me answer that,so that you will know which one to shame,if it's too, it's associated to masculinity so it's praised or you feel indifferent towards it,if it's bottom, it's associated to feminity and it's shamed....lol, besides why does a straight man want to know assuming you are straight though?

Baba calm down and answer my client... I want to know your role so I will know which drug to prescribe to you...

No gay person is normal... Disgusting leaking ny@sh people wearing pampers upandan

Tụfịakwa... Even devil better pass you people
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by StraightGaay: 1:33pm On Apr 09
DrChukki:

What role are you first?
Does it matter
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by VaginaAcademic: 1:58pm On Apr 09
Flamemignon1:

You know you want it
Na ogun go kill you and your perverse sexual orientation.
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09
Flamemignon1:

No ooooo,we don leave dem for una

You must carry your load oo. 🤣😀😆
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by VonScott(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09
Lemon is 58?
wow
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09
DrChukki:

Baba calm down and answer my client... I want to know your role so I will know which drug to prescribe to you...

No gay person is normal... Disgusting leaking ny@sh people wearing pampers upandan
Tụfịakwa... Even devil better pass you people
That's where the ignorance begins. I can't stop laughing
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09
VaginaAcademic:
Na ogun go kill you and your perverse sexual orientation.
You know you will love it,stop pretending
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by drsibz66(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09
sunsweet33:

Yes, it’s behind it.

Why can’t it be accessed except via the an*s for men’s experience and pleasure, if it’s not there.

Even for medical examinations, wo lipsrsealed

So you can also say that because you pass through Benin to get to lagos so Benin is in lagos.

Pls the prostrate gland IS NOT in the anus or any other part of the rectum.
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by drsibz66(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09
sunsweet33:

Yes, it’s behind it.

Why can’t it be accessed except via the an*s for men’s experience and pleasure, if it’s not there.

So you can also say that because you pass through Benin to get to lagos so Benin is in lagos.

For clarity the prostrate is in front of the rectum . It's an organ than encapsulates the male urethra. You can also access it through the urethra.
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by VaginaAcademic: 5:00pm On Apr 09
Flamemignon1:

You know you will love it,stop pretending
I wish I knew you were an idiot I wouldn't have replied you waste of a human being.
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by sunsweet33: 5:24pm On Apr 09
drsibz66:

For clarity the prostrate is in front of the rectum . It's an organ than encapsulates the male urethra. You can also access it through the urethra.

A silly example, I’m sorry to say. If Benin can be palpated such that the boundary is touching the back of Lagos, you for make sense.

If you need clarification, please refer to the diagram somebody pasted down there. Good luck!
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by Tommydare(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09
Well, you can choose to identify as a dog as you have said. Calabar and onto people will be happy?
AllenSpencer:

I am not!

In as much as I don’t like people disturbing my life, I also detest people interfering into people’s business.

If I chose to identify as a dog, how does it disturb you?

Depriving or stigmatizing people of their happiness is a NO for me.
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by drsibz66(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10
sunsweet33:

A silly example, I’m sorry to say. If Benin can be palpated such that the boundary is touching the back of Lagos, you for make sense.

If you need clarification, please refer to the diagram somebody pasted down there. Good luck!

Glad you now know the difference between is inside and behind. Mind you the prostrate is not even behind the anus but in front.
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by drsibz66(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10
sunsweet33:

Yes, it’s behind it.

Oga, the prostrate is on front of the anus and not behind. Also you can access the prostrate through the urethra , stop saying things u have half knowledge about.
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by sunsweet33: 5:05pm On Apr 10
drsibz66:

Oga, the prostrate is on front of the anus and not behind. Also you can access the prostrate through the urethra , stop saying things u have half knowledge about.

Lol 😂 after your failed Benin-Lagos theorem you came back to disturb me with rubbish. Bye joor
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by sunsweet33: 5:06pm On Apr 10
drsibz66:

Glad you now know the difference between is inside and behind. Mind you the prostrate is not even behind the anus but in front.

From my original post you can see I used the word “somehow” as a qualifier which means it was not literal. You just want to argue over nothing 😆
Re: Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) by BscHolder: 8:23am On Apr 16
FuckHomophobes:
Congratulations 🥳🎉
you're a foolish bastard deserving a terrible and merciless death.

Wasted sperm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State / Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.