Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,249 members, 7,953,928 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Sick Of False And Second Hand Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sick Of False And Second Hand Gospel (721 Views)

ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. / Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sick Of False And Second Hand Gospel by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
As a Christain I get sick of seeing and hearing the rot that goes on in Christainity these days: false Pastors, false doctrines and the one that gets me most is that when Christains speak out with the intention of opening the eyes of others to false messages and practices we attack them with " touch not my annointed" or "don not judge".
Contrary to these out of context verses, the Bible encourages us to speak out against such wicked pple defiling the body of Christ. Christ himself witnessed this evil and flogged them out of the Church.
1st Corithians 5: 9- 13 clearly states " I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with unbelievers and immoral men not at all meaning the immoral of this world or the greedy and robbers since then you will need to go out of the workd but rather I wrote to you not to associate with any one who bears the name of brother if he is gulity of immorality or greed or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard or robber- not even eat with such a one. For what do I have to do with judging outsiders? Is it not inside the church whom you are to judge? God judges those outside, drive out the wicked person from among you"
This sums it all up, Christains please let the Bible be ur guide, stop soaking adultrated Chistainity and false doctrine.
By their friuts we shall know them, a bad fruit cannot bear good fruits.
Kick out false doctrines from the Body of Christ

1 Like

Re: Sick Of False And Second Hand Gospel by plappville(f): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2011
My sister its sad sometimes what u see in church. But will u stop fellowship because of some bad eggs? No.
If u notice a member with evil manner that could corrupt the body of Christ. Speak it out to the church community, if they fail to pulge out such fellow, then they are not doing the right thing. U just can trust ur heart as par ur relationship with God, others u can't know. Be courageous, strong, ask God to give u the straight to continue in his work.
Re: Sick Of False And Second Hand Gospel by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
debrief08: As a Christain I get sick of seeing and hearing the rot that goes on in Christainity these days: false Pastors, false doctrines and the one that gets me most is that when Christains speak out with the intention of opening the eyes of others to false messages and practices we attack them with " touch not my annointed" or "don not judge".
Contrary to these out of context verses, the Bible encourages us to speak out against such wicked pple defiling the body of Christ. Christ himself witnessed this evil and flogged them out of the Church.
1st Corithians 5: 9- 13 clearly states " I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with unbelievers and immoral men not at all meaning the immoral of this world or the greedy and robbers since then you will need to go out of the workd but rather I wrote to you not to associate with any one who bears the name of brother if he is gulity of immorality or greed or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard or robber- not even eat with such a one. For what do I have to do with judging outsiders? Is it not inside the church whom you are to judge? God judges those outside, drive out the wicked person from among you"
This sums it all up, Christains please let the Bible be ur guide, stop soaking adultrated Chistainity and false doctrine.
By their friuts we shall know them, a bad fruit cannot bear good fruits.
Kick out false doctrines from the Body of Christ

So on point. Had wondered how to say this. Thank God you already had.
Re: Sick Of False And Second Hand Gospel by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
Thank You for digging this up for me my brother. Really irritating
Re: Sick Of False And Second Hand Gospel by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
^^ I'm the one served, sis. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Which Doctrine Is More Repugnant? / The Wrath Of Satan Shall Praise God - Take your time to read and absorb / Deadly Messages To Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.