Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Trinity: Wahala - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity: Wahala (695 Views)

About The Trinity / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trinity: Wahala by numo86(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2012
many trinitarians & egalitarians try to undermine or trivialise Jesus words when he says " the Father is greater than I AM"(john 14:28),"I am ascending to my Father & your Father and to my God & your God" (john 20:17) and when he prayed to his Father(Yahweh), they tell you Jesus said & did that because he was human on earth & so needed to be subordinate & dependent on God almighty(who is greater,bt wil stil be blindly argued by trinitarians) until his return to back to heaven,even though Jesus's statement @ john 20:17 was after his ressurection, 1 question trinitarians fail to ask themselves is ::FOR HOW LONG WAS JESUS TO BE MADE SUBJECT & SURBODINATE TO HIS FATHER?,

AFTER JESUS's ASCENSION TO HEAVEN with his glorified body DID HE BECOME EQUAL WITH HIS FATHER?,

DID JESUS STOP WORSHIPING YAHWEH AFTER HIS ASCENSION TO HEAVEN or did YAHWEH STOP BEING JESUS's GOD??
Here are scriptures to show Jesus position in heaven after his ascension and Jesus's subordination to His God & if his subordination changed, i want nairalanders to realy read this scriptures & tell me what they think,

1corinthians 11:3.:::
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
International Standard Version (©2008) Now I want you to realize that the Messiah is the head of every man, and man is the head of the woman, and God is the head of the Messiah.,

1corinthians 15:27 & 28::
New International Version (NIV) 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.” [a] Now when it says that “everything” has been put
under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made
subject to him who put everything under him, so
that God may be all in all.,

1peter 1:3,
New International Version (©1984) Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Revelation 1:5 & 6
New International Version (NIV) 5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the
kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory
and power for ever and ever! Amen

TRINITARIANS::For how long will Jesus be made subject to God & for how long will Yahweh be Jesus's God??, i need answers, thank u!,

(1) (Reply)

Power In The Ark / Farewell Intercourse Law?!?! / False Ministers In The Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.