Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

I wish prophet FELA KUTI was still alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I wish prophet FELA KUTI was still alive (636 Views)

Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried / Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis / Why Did Buhari Sentence Fela Kuti To 10 Years In Prison? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I wish prophet FELA KUTI was still alive by manchy7531: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2011
Was listening to fela's songs yesterday and was really surprise that i could not just fault his songs cos they are all true.Right from the creation of this false country to the present.all he said in his songs are still happening.he said it all

i really miss him.i wish he was still alive to see Nigeria's present political situation.from OBJ(Nigeria's most corrupt regime ever) to YARADUA to GEJ to BOKOHARAM, etc.

Am sure he would have made another good music out of our present situation.i just hope he is not laughing at Nigeria in his grave.May his soul rest in peace, AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: Acn Hopeful Of Victory In Kogi, Bayelsa / Angola's Eduardo Dos Santos Offers Help To Portugal / Cement Importation Stops 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.