Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

"Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani (29526 Views)

Arewa Influencer, Waspapping Makes U-turn Praises Obi For His Borehole Projects / Oshiomhole Commissions Borehole Projects, Road  in Edo North (Photos) / Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by ignis: 8:22pm On Apr 09
Lizzysamuel:

Wailing Wailer.

Don't cry yourself into ICU.😂

After your 8 years of Sai barbarian, what have you donated to people Helinus?

Both are borehole.
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by psalmsjob: 8:23pm On Apr 09
Lizzysamuel:

Another round of the wailing 😂.

Don't cry yourself into ICU 😂😂

Stop be a hypocrite for once.....let's put wailing or crying aside, does it make sense that people in Anambra, Enugu in the south east are having water problems and Peter Obi will be sinking borehole for people in the North....charity begins from home....Peter Obi is a hypocrite who is loved by hypocrites.....let him take an ocean to the north they will not still vote for him since that's is what he is desperate for......I'm waiting for the name you will call me oo grin
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:29pm On Apr 09
psalmsjob:

Stop be a hypocrite for once.....let's put wailing or crying aside, does it make sense that people in Anambra, Enugu in the south east are having water problems and Peter Obi will be sinking borehole for people in the North....charity begins from home....Peter Obi is a hypocrite who is loved by hypocrites.....let him take an ocean to the north they will not still vote for him since that's is what he is desperate for......I'm waiting for the name you will call me oo grin

He donated N10m to a hospital in Anambra. That's what the state needs and not borehole.

If we need Borehole, our sons and brothers can do that.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:31pm On Apr 09
blancsn1:
Brother if after 8 years of constant persistent n relentless looting by Peter Pandora Obi of Anambra commonwealth into his daughter Pandora abroad this is the best he can do I weep for your generation. Even LGA chairman who never had access to state fund do beta than this.

If you don't like the borehole, go and hit your head on the tank
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:33pm On Apr 09
porthouse7:
this got nothing to do with me, obi need to respect himself and a standard of measurement to what he does , again this is below standard from obi

That's your business
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Danniedpastor(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09
helinues:

You are the one who started the wailing and crying at the same time.

I only asked a simple question

Who do you think win?

Foolish fool.
Which one did Buhari build for that community throughout his 8 years in power?
This evil you support will destroy you

1 Like

Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by HugoBoss10(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09
Call it substandard if you like but it's still better than what they were used to

1 Like

Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by SpatialKing(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09
How many schools or boreholes did Buhari, Tinubu, Shittima, Atiku, Kwankwanso or El Rufai ever built in any poor regions of Nigeria before 2023 elections.

Tinubu and all the APC politicians have never visited Makoko slum in Lagos state

Kai C a Streamer is planning to build a world class school in Makoko slum.

Buhari doesn't even have a foundation to help his people, no interventions, no scholarships, no boreholes nothing for his people..
Yet they voted him twice

1 Like

Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by psalmsjob: 8:45pm On Apr 09
Lizzysamuel:

He donated N10m to a hospital in Anambra. That's what the state needs and not borehole.

If we need Borehole, our sons and brothers can do that.
Obviously you have not been reading other news report that said nothing about Peter Obi because you would have read about the acute water shortage in Anambra state....maybe you need to call the attention of your sons and brothers because you know they are all living outside the south east in lagos, kano, Kaduna.

And you forgot to answer if charity should begin from home as universally agreed but Peter Obi left his brothers tasty for drinkable water and went up north to provide drinking water. No wise person will vote for such a foolishly desperate man...the mistake he made by not running as deputy to Atiku in 2023 he has started it again all out of desperation to become president that can never happen. Running from pillar to post to impress people who do not even look at him, they can even decide not to drink from that "urgly" mediocre borehole from a 1 year ago presidential candidate.... shame dey catch me for una obi-dense but you lots are hypocrites so you'll never admit the truth to yourselves talkless to other people.
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Mrexcell(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09
helinues:
Tale of two boreholes

1st picture, borehole donated by Peter Obi

The second picture , borehole donated by Ayra starr

Who wins?

I think it's more expensive to drill a borehole in the core north due to the terrain than in lagos go do ur research.
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by YourKarma: 8:49pm On Apr 09
helinues:

Why should he put party logo there when Peter Obi is currently partyless.

As usual, his olosho is embarking on changing location( political party) so that he can be claiming new virgin in town

Hahaha, na why you dey increase the volume of the confusion now?

grin

You'll soon have a heart attack on Obi matters

1 Like

Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Burgerlomo: 9:04pm On Apr 09
The people that are mocking him are out of their minds

1 Like

Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by papiwyte(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09
He gave one motherless babe bone 10m in Anambara but you see what he gave north
200k project to buy their vote 2027. The fraudster that said he gat no Chi-Chi during election
grin grin grin grin he will still fail

Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by cjudy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09
helinues:
Tale of two boreholes

Who wins?
If to say sense Dey your head, one was built in Lagos and the other in the Northern Part of Nigeria. Receive some sense
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by jeromestarks: 9:07pm On Apr 09
helinues:
Tale of two boreholes

Who wins?
You this boy come here. Tell me the truth. Why are you so wicked? Ehhh?
Why have you decided to be a wicked child. Why?
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by mobisonkk2: 9:08pm On Apr 09
All this English trying to defend rubbish? Where is your mortality? It's ok to support obi and still be sincere. Haha, obi will fly private jet to commission this 150k rubbish all in desperation to win an election.

He is even writing, His excellency boldly on it. Abasi mbong!

Blaze14k:

Bros lemme ask you an honest question if for instance you don't have light in your community and someone donated a transformer would you criticise the way he placed the transformer or the size. I believe the first thing you will experience is happiness right? Tbh you guys hate Peter obi for know reason
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by RisenObinna: 9:12pm On Apr 09
helinues:
Tale of two boreholes

Who wins?
Oya, compare this you f*ol

1 Like

Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Scarcity234: 9:18pm On Apr 09
Slytiger:

Because we are not hypocrites. Charity begins from home not outside.
You're right. This is home.

What have you donated to your own home?

Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Scarcity234: 9:19pm On Apr 09
psalmsjob:

Obviously you have not been reading other news report that said nothing about Peter Obi because you would have read about the acute water shortage in Anambra state....maybe you need to call the attention of your sons and brothers because you know they are all living outside the south east in lagos, kano, Kaduna.

And you forgot to answer if charity should begin from home as universally agreed but Peter Obi left his brothers tasty for drinkable water and went up north to provide drinking water. No wise person will vote for such a foolishly desperate man...the mistake he made by not running as deputy to Atiku in 2023 he has started it again all out of desperation to become president that can never happen. Running from pillar to post to impress people who do not even look at him, they can even decide not to drink from that "urgly" mediocre borehole from a 1 year ago presidential candidate.... shame dey catch me for una obi-dense but you lots are hypocrites so you'll never admit the truth to yourselves talkless to other people.
All donated to home...

What have you donated to your home?

I need pictorial evidence as these.

Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Blaze14k: 9:21pm On Apr 09
mobisonkk2:
All this English trying to defend rubbish? Where is your mortality? It's ok to support obi and still be sincere. Haha, obi will fly private jet to commission this 150k rubbish all in desperation to win an election.

He is even writing, His excellency boldly on it. Abasi mbong!

Ok so you expect him to run a pipeline to there various homes right? Ok lemme ask you what do expect him to do.. give your honest opinion
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by TheOgaBoss: 9:35pm On Apr 09
helinues:

Obi kekerenke should just stay out of social media for now cos his supporters are not helping matters at all by not being able to call him out whenever he goofed.

Anyways, there support na until oblivion. GEJ, Saraki, Dino are life witnesses
u are always online defending the ruling party and attacking the opposition, I hope they are making it worth ur while, because I don't see any sane Nigerian investing so much energy and time like u do, to do this for free.
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by psalmsjob: 9:49pm On Apr 09
Scarcity234:

All donated to home...

What have you donated to your home?

I need pictorial evidence as these.

See what you are posting as "impactful" donations that Peter Obi did in 2021 when he was gearing up for the Presidential race of 2023 that didn't obviously worked out for a Presidential candidate but worked well for him in 2023 as a regional Presidential candidate as he won the Vote of his people so he wants to try the same tactics in the northern region towards the 2027 Presidential elections but his defeat and failure in 2027 will be more worse than what he got in 2023.

To answer your request for pictures and evidence of what i have donated to my community, I have 3 things to say;

1) Did I tell you am running for President yet?....ode grin

2) If I have had the opportunity to occupy the position that Peter Obi had occupied I would have been donating more with photo ops to "prove" that I donated....mumu grin

3) The fact that I spend my time and credit on a forum such as Nairaland to call out hypocrites like Peter Obi and point out his obi-idiots who are blindly following him to nowhere is already worth more than all of his "China Made" donations put together.....dey play grin
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Truthsandtrusts: 9:51pm On Apr 09
Lizzysamuel:
You all should ignore that psychiatric home escapee below the second moniker.

For 8 years, he supported all the policies of Baba Buhari and today has turned to lie to himself that Baba Tilubu is here to clear the mess of Baba Buhari that they Nicknamed Darling Daddy.

Today, he is comparing what a girl younger that him built for her Community with what Obi built and still building for people UP North.

Please reasonable Nigerians, help me tell the Agbadorian to compare what he built for his community with what Obi, a private citizen like him is building. Not with someone else's. Abii the 8 years of sychophancy no pay?

Please shut up Ma
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by ufotunang: 10:13pm On Apr 09
helinues:
Tale of two boreholes

Who wins?
... borehole is borehole 🙄
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by ufotunang: 10:15pm On Apr 09
Peter obi had even done better than Tinubu now .. what has Tinubu done since he became president...see how bad the economy and country is nigerians living in poverty hunger hardship
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Scarcity234: 10:18pm On Apr 09
psalmsjob:

See what you are posting as "impactful" donations that Peter Obi did in 2021 when he was gearing up for the Presidential race of 2023 that didn't obviously worked out for a Presidential candidate but worked well for him in 2023 as a regional Presidential candidate as he won the Vote of his people so he wants to try the same tactics in the northern region towards the 2027 Presidential elections but his defeat and failure in 2027 will be more worse than what he got in 2023.

To answer your request for pictures and evidence of what i have donated to my community, I have 3 things to say;

1) Did I tell you am running for President yet?....ode grin

2) If I have had the opportunity to occupy the position that Peter Obi had occupied I would have been donating more with photo ops to "prove" that I donated....mumu grin

3) The fact that I spend my time and credit on a forum such as Nairaland to call out hypocrites like Peter Obi and point out his obi-idiots who are blindly following him to nowhere is already worth more than all of his "China Made" donations put together.....dey play grin
Ignoring all the rubbish you wrote that makes you think you made sense I ask you again, what have you donated to your community?

Oya, spill rubbish as usual...

Can't you see how fo*lish, poverty stricken and cvrsed you are that you couldn't have the Opportunity he has and you're cvrsed with joblessness why you waste your life on Nairaland to spill rubbish...

Shame.
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09
helinues:
Tale of two boreholes

Who wins?
number3 supposed be tinubu water project now awọn eleribu
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by nlreserve: 10:41pm On Apr 09
helinues:

You are the one who started the wailing and crying at the same time.

I only asked a simple question

Who do you think win?
did u include the locations of the two projects? U be enemy of progress since 1960.

Slave wey love him master
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Gandrova: 11:09pm On Apr 09
Lizzysamuel:

Campaigning by making donations? Did you see any party logo or flier in the pictures?

It's a coded campaign strategy we all know his political gimmick grin
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Afamed: 11:12pm On Apr 09
It's easier to know a bigot.

The Gbajue donated N10m to an hospital in his state but went to Kaduna to donate borehole of less than 300k.

Judas will always remain Judas
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by bablon20(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09
E be like say na soakaway and water project he do for the community ó abi na wetin be that block under d tank?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam / President Buhari Departs Abuja On A 2-Week Private Visit To Paris (Photos) / 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.