Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa (11690 Views)

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Train Crushes A Tricycle In Lagos, 5 Dead / Police Arrest Pirates Hijacking European Vessels In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by Olaolex: 3:45pm On Apr 09
The Adamawa State Police Command has arrested four suspects for allegedly hijacking a tricycle belonging to one Nuhu Muhammed, a commercial tricyclist operating in Yola, the Adamawa State capital.

According to a press release by the Command’s spokesman, SP Suleiman Nguroje, made available to THE WHISTLER on Monday, the suspects, Abdullahi Yusuf (22 years), Umar Yahaya (20 years), Hassan Ishaka (24 years) and Shuaibu Abubakar (19 years), all residents of Kwabura village, Hawal Local Government Area in Borno State, were arrested on Sunday.

According to Nguroje: “On April 7th, 2024, at about 0600hrs, Nuhu Muhammed, a tricyclist, raised alarm along Jimeta-Mubi Bridge after being attacked and robbed of his tricycle.”

He explained further that investigations so far revealed that the suspects boarded the tricycle posing as passengers, while telling the tricyclist to take them to a certain location, around Viniklang, Girei Local Government Area.

However, “upon reaching the bridge, they (suspect) applied force on the tricyclist, threatening him with dangerous weapons, pushed him out of the tricycle and went away with it.

“A swift response from the Jimeta Division patrol team led to the apprehension of these suspects and the recovery of the tricycle.

“The Commissioner of Police CP Dankombo Morris, Psc (+), assured that the suspects will be charged to court for criminal conspiracy and armed robbery, upon the conclusion of the investigation,” Nguroje said.

https://thewhistler.ng/police-arrest-four-for-hijacking-tricycle-in-adamawa/?fbclid=IwAR05ofgXsc3UgeLaioNv_3T9lWEEvLucTKEqlzJtLfN5mjuxNmuX4NTIZ1c

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by fennels007(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09
Early morning things

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by benuejosh: 8:38pm On Apr 09
Things we witnessed only in some part of a region in this country is gradually moving into the north.

Somebody wants me to say the eastern region but i won't say it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by CalabarPikin: 8:38pm On Apr 09
People de highjack plane, na keke this ones see

Ole

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by immortalcrown(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09
Gagantuan gaga!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by Lamasta(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09
Criminals dem
Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by Kudinka1: 8:45pm On Apr 09
Crime rate is increasing day by day
Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by phemmie06(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09
Four people hijacking a tricycle
Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by kossyablaze(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09
Insecurity all over the country.

KoSsyAbLaze is here
Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by Djele: 8:49pm On Apr 09
Keke is 2.8m dey play
CalabarPikin:
People de highjack plane, na keke this ones see

Ole

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by ignis: 8:51pm On Apr 09
Some people will blame Tinubu government for this act.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by Olaolex: 8:52pm On Apr 09
benuejosh:
Things we witnessed only in some part of a region in this country is gradually moving into the north.

Spreading tribalism on every thread is uncalled for. I think you are too mature to continue with this.

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by adebayo201: 8:54pm On Apr 09
From Adamawa State to Borno State. If police Wan catch you, májẹ you enter your mama womb, them go catch you.

I just hope you'll do the right and proper thing.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by Chetas81(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09
Devil breeds begin to do they're father's things
Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by Waterlilly: 9:02pm On Apr 09
hot cash goes awry
Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by jojothaiv(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09
benuejosh:

Lol!

That's the problem with profiling and stereotyping.
Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by rasazee(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09
Dem dey fasting period. lipsrsealed
Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by CCIA: 9:08pm On Apr 09
It is disappointing to hear that the police were the one’s that arrested them.

They should have been caught by a mob and sent to the great beyond in barbecue style cool

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by TUANKU(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09
Potential future bandits right there. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by Shomek(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09
Where is the first post
Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by PheelzAlmighty: 9:15pm On Apr 09
Nairaland and yeye news🤦

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by Kurugu92(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09
Djele:
Keke is 2.8m dey play
tell them

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by SensualMan: 9:24pm On Apr 09
Lmao! Musilem musilem ticket grin

Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by Lemos14: 9:25pm On Apr 09
benuejosh:

If you have nothing reasonable to say it's better to shut up

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by mightycrownnyme: 9:28pm On Apr 09
can someone tell me when jamb is going to open the site to print my exam centre
Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by lightwind(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09
2.7 million Naira right there
Re: Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa by Blackdisciple(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09
Criminals...

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Rescued From 'Rehab Centre' In Adamawa / Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) / We Will Stop Further Abduction For Marriage —arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.