Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders (32837 Views)

Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by JournalistVic(m): 12:56pm On Apr 10
What do you expect when it is no longer business as usual for them πŸ˜’πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Callosobruchus: 1:03pm On Apr 10
Why is it that I don't watch such news on TV?Even the private TV stations.It is rather the opposite reaction that I watch where some Northern this or that would be commending the President and encouraging him to do more to ameliorate the suffering of the masses.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:
Northerners are very good in politics. Decoy is one of their most treasured fortresses. Politics is not as basic as the usual buying and selling of okirika clothes and spare parts. It goes far beyond that. It is also not about mounting 500 litre GP tanks in some places.

Very good in politics but this has not translated to any meaningful development in the region.

Do you not see the irony and folly in your statement?

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Goodlady(f): 1:36pm On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:

You call Northern Elders Forum (NEF) mushroom elders?

Wonderful. Let me screenshot this comment πŸ˜‚
They are actually long throat elders

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Zool6: 1:40pm On Apr 10
Neither is politics about Skull mining and back stabbing

quote author=Richtaiwo post=129356775]Northerners are very good in politics. Decoy is one of their most treasured fortresses. Politics is not as basic as the usual buying and selling of okirika clothes and spare parts. It goes far beyond that. It is also not about mounting 500 litre GP tanks in some places.[/quote]
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Bennycollins: 1:50pm On Apr 10
olarent:
See, I beg everyone of us in the name of what we have believe in. Let stop all this ethnicity nonsense, it's only poor that does dis reach don't. We are all one for now stop ethnicity.
I don't know what you mean by ethnicity in my comment. FYI I am not an Ibo neither do I know the tribe of the person that referred to PO as idiot, which comment I replied to.I just hate people who hate a man without cause.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Samekaog: 2:09pm On Apr 10
One thing with Nigerians is that they always regretted who they joyfully voted from administration to administration, why is it so?..., Why can't we learn.
Our selfishness, religious and ethnic differences is the major problem of this country and it can be Trace to the foundation of the nation. For us to better this country is to come together as United people with common goal to see this nation progress and if anyone stand on that way should be seen as our enemy and therefore send him to where he should be irrespective of who he is.
A car with a knock engine cannot move and there is nothing the driver can do about it.
Thesame Northern Elders that were shouting Muslim-Muslim Ticket is again today regretting the choice they make, why? because they were blinded by religion. That along Is enough to learn.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by abeylee001: 2:13pm On Apr 10
Why not regret voting Buhari that used Nigerian to borrowed money.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by AngelDo: 2:32pm On Apr 10
It's still too early to regret anyway
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by rolams(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10
Election is over!
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by toujurs: 2:38pm On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:
While the failure in Aso Rock has deployed his e-rants to be attacking ObiπŸ˜‚
i am telling you, grin. Am wondering why waste money. If he is actually working he doesn't need to pay people to attack obi
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by AdeniyiA(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg make dem no let me laff too much grin grin grin
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by coins501(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10
Think9ja:
They need to tell the children of h8t what they want to hear. What did we not hear about Buhari before 2019?

Conduct elections today in Nigeria and you'll see the figures Tinubu will get from the North.

Before you start wailing rigging, Atiku is also from the north but he has never gotten block votes from the region ever since he started contesting. It was even last year that he did well because he won Katsina and Kaduna.
Atiku, as desperate as he is started contesting for president as far back as 1993.
Do you want to me that he will fold his arms and watch Tinubu outrig him? Or you want to tell me he doesn't know how to rig?

Tinubu jazz too strong. Forget all these talk

This Tinubu guy came out to say it was his turn to be president and instead of us to rally round a strong opposition and ensure that sense of entitlement is not allowed in our leadership position, one idiot instead sprung out from no where and said he has all the solutions to Nigeria's problems since 1900. Unfortunately, an average Nigerian is dumb and emotional, so the idiot was able to easily convince them with dubious figures and emotional manipulation, thereby splitting votes for Tinubu to easily coast home to victory.

For Tinubu to make that declaration and then went on to achieve it, he has won my vote for next election if God keeps me alive.

The baba weh weh de cook Tinubu jazz too strong. If I sabi that baba I go go patronize am for sure

You made sense until you said you'd vote him for the next election. It makes you appear more silly than those who split the votes.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by HRMK: 4:15pm On Apr 10
YOU MEAN THE NORTH VOTED FOR TINUBU?I THOUGHT BOTH ATIKU AND OBI CLAIMED HE RIGGED THE ELECTION?NAWA!
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Mandate2023: 4:27pm On Apr 10
rantingpigs:
You are in POWER and you are still campaigning. What a gathering of failures.

BUHARI said that when he leaves people will appreciate him. Even as BUHARI was useless as a President, Tinubu your savior is an unmitigated disaster.

Shameless Propaganda will NOT save you this time

Now share my post as you do with your other useless Monikers

Nonsense

M0r0n
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by kernniejay(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10
Their genuine regret is that Tinubu is removing their kinsmen from important positions and fixing his tribesmen there.

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by MomohMrMoore: 4:56pm On Apr 10
Lol, the North always regret voting the south. Funny people. You want a head you can control. Nigeria will surely divide, so that you can face your agriculture and south can have their oil and manufacturing and Lagos.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Asswipemod: 5:02pm On Apr 10
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/we-regret-voting-tinubu-northern-elders/

Awon weyrey! When Buhari was doing his own, they didn't as much as breath. Your regret has not yet started.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Danjikanbauchi: 5:07pm On Apr 10
Useless and hypocrite elders
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by GUNITGuy: 5:24pm On Apr 10
Sheuns:
It’s funny how some of our Yoruba people have forgotten that just a little over a year ago they were forming alliances with the North and seeking their votes. You won elections now, you say they can go to hell. If we fight Igbo and Hausa finish, can the votes of only Yorubas make a Yoruba man president?

2027 is a few years away.
NEF or whatever they call themselves don't represent the interest of the North ... They're only after protecting offices for their Abuja Prodigy in CBN NNPC and Customs regardless of the corruption they perpetuate there ....
If you don't understand how this system runs until you get in ...
Ask GEJ he did so much for them yet they worked against him as long as another of their caucus in the a Person of Bubu came out ..
What is at stake here for them is the status quo would change and that's what they are afraid to..
If they try to go against Tinubu... .All he needs to do is Restructure the Country to a System whereby the next Govt won't be able to have Control over the Geopolitical zones ..That's the threat for them ...
The creation of State Police is on the way another gradual balkanization
Independent Power is also growing
Very soon it would be ultimately resource Control ...
And States Governor would be challenged to make their Constituents Viable as to become Economic and Power block like Lagos ...
The Price of which they are not willing to Pay in the North ...But I promise you it's going to be drastic change they would never recover from it
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by beyondPen(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10
Objectivist04:

They don't know what will hit them, I just told them on the other thread that north will ditch them. What Obi needs to do is to pick a popular northerner and it is over for Tinubu.

Even their L
lord and savior Reno Omokri is full of praises for Obi over his borehole projects in the north and they are here fooling themselves.

You never sabi politics.

You think building boreholes in the North by Obi is what will make him get votes or bloc votes as a matter of fact?

Northerners don't go for second fiddle. They go for the too.

Northerners are also patient they will allow Tinubu do 8 years then when next they will tell Tinubu to give them bloc votes from his support states.

Thats the game. Dont come online and be shouting all eyes on Judiciary when others are strategizing
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Kingzmate(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10
POINT OF CORRECTIONS grin

YOU PEOPLE DID NO VOTE HIM IN cheesy

HE VOTED YOU PEOPLE cool

EMI LOKAN undecided

MAKE UNA JUST DEY PLAY kiss
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Thegamingorca(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10
These tribe will never stop being tribalistic
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Thegamingorca(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10
kernniejay:
Their genuine regret is that Tinubu is removing their kinsmen from important positions and fixing his tribesmen there.
Why you come put Philip shaiilbu picture for here lol

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by poseidon12: 12:37am On Apr 11
Richtaiwo:
Northerners are very good in politics. Decoy is one of their most treasured fortresses. Politics is not as basic as the usual buying and selling of okirika clothes and spare parts. It goes far beyond that. It is also not about mounting 500 litre GP tanks in some places.

They are so good in politics and yet still the most backwards. Ignorance is bliss.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Everydaylove: 2:39am On Apr 11
I always tell Apc that if Tinubu administration was making life better for Nigerians, it is enough to shut up critics. Stop attacking, Tinubu has failed woefully. People now take their lives to escape hardship.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by proeast(m): 2:59am On Apr 11
You’re a Yoruba man & your support for Tinubu is based on tribalism, nothing else. If you’re truly a patriotic Nigerian, you can’t support Tinubu considering how he is destroying Nigeria economically and socioculturally.

The true children of hate are now known by Nigerians despite all their hypocritical and pretentious behaviors. They’re the most bigoted, hateful and selfish in Nigeria. Nigerians can now see fully beyond their deceptions.

Think9ja:
They need to tell the children of h8t what they want to hear. What did we not hear about Buhari before 2019?

Conduct elections today in Nigeria and you'll see the figures Tinubu will get from the North.

Before you start wailing rigging, Atiku is also from the north but he has never gotten block votes from the region ever since he started contesting. It was even last year that he did well because he won Katsina and Kaduna.
Atiku, as desperate as he is started contesting for president as far back as 1993.
Do you want to me that he will fold his arms and watch Tinubu outrig him? Or you want to tell me he doesn't know how to rig?

Tinubu jazz too strong. Forget all these talk

This Tinubu guy came out to say it was his turn to be president and instead of us to rally round a strong opposition and ensure that sense of entitlement is not allowed in our leadership position, one idiot instead sprung out from no where and said he has all the solutions to Nigeria's problems since 1900. Unfortunately, an average Nigerian is dumb and emotional, so the idiot was able to easily convince them with dubious figures and emotional manipulation, thereby splitting votes for Tinubu to easily coast home to victory.

For Tinubu to make that declaration and then went on to achieve it, he has won my vote for next election if God keeps me alive.

The baba weh weh de cook Tinubu jazz too strong. If I sabi that baba I go go patronize am for sure
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by KingPure(m): 3:21am On Apr 11
I thank God I'm not alone on this. They got what they're scared of the most.

Never wanting to work but living the lives of the Arabian Sheikhs.

Enter into any of their major offices, and you'll be scared you're sharing same nation with such indifferent fellows. I got to know more about this fifol back then in Abuja and Zaria.

Faiththatworks:
That's why I campaigned for Asiwaju,I'm so happy with the statement of these faceless Northern group.
It means Asiwaju is working,he's hitting those parasitic element below the belt and they are seriously feeling the Pinch.
I daresay Atiku or even Peter Obi would never have dared to go against the Northern Establishment,but Asiwaju is taking the battle to their doormot as they say in Pidgin English.
I read Kwankwanso Reply to the issue of State Police and I was stunned,I know he was speaking for the Northern Establishment, thereafter the Governor of Kano state tried to also raise an opposition to the Issue of State Police but the ship had already sailed.
The battle for the Soul of Nigeria isn't for people like Atiku who are bonafide members of the parasitic Northern Elite who have benefited greatly by milking Nigeria Dry or an up start like Peter Obi who sincerely has genuine intentions but like President Jonathan will be hijacked by these Vultures called the Northern Establishment.
Asiwaju has taken a bulldozer to Aso Rock,and he's bringing down bit by bit,the fangs of these parasites on Nigeria.
The other Day,Mr Cardoso went for the jugular of the cash cow of the Northern Establishment in CBN,he shut down the Interventionist pipeline Buhari and Emefiele opened to give trillions of Naira to Northerns in the name of Agriculture intervention.
Asiwaju is shutting every pipe these people have used to suck Nigeria, I'm therefore not surprise by their crocodile tears.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by KingPure(m): 3:28am On Apr 11
Again, I saw some semblance of thoughts here.

They're scared of what's going to come next, because the President is playing them so well at their game.

GUNITGuy:

NEF or whatever they call themselves don't represent the interest of the North ... They're only after protecting offices for their Abuja Prodigy in CBN NNPC and Customs regardless of the corruption they perpetuate there ....
If you don't understand how this system runs until you get in ...
Ask GEJ he did so much for them yet they worked against him as long as another of their caucus in the a Person of Bubu came out ..
What is at stake here for them is the status quo would change and that's what they are afraid to..
If they try to go against Tinubu... .All he needs to do is Restructure the Country to a System whereby the next Govt won't be able to have Control over the Geopolitical zones ..That's the threat for them ...
The creation of State Police is on the way another gradual balkanization
Independent Power is also growing
Very soon it would be ultimately resource Control ...
And States Governor would be challenged to make their Constituents Viable as to become Economic and Power block like Lagos ...
The Price of which they are not willing to Pay in the North ...But I promise you it's going to be drastic change they would never recover from it

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Taigaban: 6:05am On Apr 11
cryOf all the mess Buhari's administration did you never regretted one day. That administration printed trillions of Naira and share instead of investing, thus killing the economy. Now a man with a good heart is trying to revive a dead economy and you are talking trash. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by aswani(m): 7:57am On Apr 11
Lizzysamuel:
While the failure in Aso Rock has deployed his e-rants to be attacking ObiπŸ˜‚

Stop running, no one is chasing you.

President Tinubu will leave a peaceful party that came second to attack one that is in complete turmoil that came third.

He will look at bye elections up and down the country, especially in LP heartland, and notice a pattern of wins for APC and PDP (as well as smaller parties like APGA and YNPP) and nothing for LP, yet will hire people to attack Peter Obi.

Northern Elders are complaining about voting President Tinubu, yet you have come here to call Peter Obi’s name, when non-Obidients mention his name, you people will start saying he is a private citizen and he should be left alone.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Tflex01: 8:47am On Apr 11
toujurs:
i am telling you, grin. Am wondering why waste money. If he is actually working he doesn't need to pay people to attack obi

So in your warped mind you think Tinubu rate Obi that high?? πŸ˜‚

Lmao "Tinubu paying people to attack Obi"... Una delusion na grade A πŸ˜‚

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) / Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names / Ebonyi: PDP submits Igariwey, Udeogu to INEC to replace Umahi, Igwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.