Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) (23077 Views)

2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) / Completed Project: Dualisation Of The 12.5 Km Challenge-odo Ona Road (photos) / Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:05pm On Apr 10
Ffff
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by martinmiller: 12:08pm On Apr 10
Seyi is someone I know quite well, he lives close to my house here in ibadan.

To say truthfully this is least among the project he started and completed with short periods. But my pain is this why can't he give people power ( electricity 💡 that as the capacity to change their lives, the first university in Africa is here ( university of ibadan, who can't boast of 24hr power supply daily too bad. My street we still enjoy power due to the fact that big men lives here.

Commissioning roads, bridges eccetera is commendable but not fiscal the people are hungry, no money, no power, no enabling environment ♻️ for business to thrive and your aim is to build roads, have seyi even consider all the means of transportation as an self claimed engineer. The water, air and road transportation is still struggling since the years of " adedibu" how can ibadan on it's own generate power supply to benefits the masses and also drastic reduce in market staple, can't we make agribusiness juicy for farmers to return to farms.
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Akhaz024: 12:10pm On Apr 10
ChizzyBuna:
Do you Know?

98% of houses in Yorubaland have Brown Rusted Roofs"

#Facts
That's a big lie
Ibadan has it ancient part, modern part and very modern part likewise most south Western cities. Infact ibadan is one of the city with the highest number of modern estate in Nigeria.
Due to the hatred some of you guy have towards the Yorubas, when the media post the ancient part of south Western cities you guys will be so quick to type all such of rubbish about the Yorubas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX_0LJmnAoU?si=ywmTBX0IHWBu_UMM
Watch this video and clear yourself from ignorance

8 Likes

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by morgstreme: 12:10pm On Apr 10
kereman1:
All I see is rusty roofs.

God bless PO.
Long live Rivers state
God save Nigeria

You will be saying this in 2064..

Born Loser!

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by 7demons: 12:12pm On Apr 10
I detest tribalism with passion. Whether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.
Please fellow black people, love your people cos once you leave your comfortable zone(your country) you will understand if the world got the chances to exterminate you folks, they wouldn't think twice doing it.
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by ebenholer2(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10
ChizzyBuna:
Do you Know?

#Facts
So what lessons do bigots want us to learn through this. You nah no Dey tire.🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by morgstreme: 12:16pm On Apr 10
kereman1:

God bless PO.
Long live Rivers state
God save Nigeria

You will be saying this in 2064..

Born Loser!

Awukwam onye igbo

Oke Igbo for that matter..

Peter Obi doesn't know how to play his politics..

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Akhaz024: 12:17pm On Apr 10
ChizzyBuna:
Do you Know?

#Facts

Watch the video and clear your self from ignorance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by haphizz57(m): 12:20pm On Apr 10
kereman1:
God bless PO. Long live Rivers state God save Nigeria
And u are talking as if it is every angle of Rivers dat is civilize.
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Jogs1900: 12:21pm On Apr 10
press9jatv:
yes soo . The road connect to Ijebu Ode too
Is that road not supposed to be a federal road?
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Difrent: 12:22pm On Apr 10
kereman1:

We dey wait for daddy PO to come replace them like he is doing up north giving boreholes to people that used to drink from the river grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by okunwaye(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10
martinmiller:
Seyi is someone I know quite well, he lives close to my house here in ibadan.

To say truthfully this is least among the project he started and completed with short periods. But my pain is this why can't he give people power ( electricity 💡 that as the capacity to change their lives, the first university in Africa is here ( university of ibadan, who can't boast of 24hr power supply daily too bad. My street we still enjoy power due to the fact that big men lives here.

Commissioning roads, bridges eccetera is commendable but not fiscal the people are hungry, no money, no power, no enabling environment ♻️ for business to thrive and your aim is to build roads, have seyi even consider all the means of transportation as an self claimed engineer. The water, air and road transportation is still struggling since the years of " adedibu" how can ibadan on it's own generate power supply to benefits the masses and also drastic reduce in market staple, can't we make agribusiness juicy for farmers to return to farms.

Ronu sufferi with the lie na grin

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by haphizz57(m): 12:32pm On Apr 10
sultanofpigs:
Brown rusted roof capital
The real Oduduwa Capital with the largest audio IGR in NIGERIA.
Celebrating SLUMs... Spits grin
Ur name av define u. (King Of Pig)

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10
Slum
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by haphizz57(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10
kereman1:

Bro there's a thing called civilization, imagine someone fetching rain runoff from those zinc for consumption. I guess the sickness that follows suit is also part of the heritage

You`re d one talk of CIVILIZATION here. Still same u talk abt drinking rain water from zinc. U don ova stay for ghetto. U are smelling village

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by kereman1: 12:44pm On Apr 10
haphizz57:

You`re d one talk of CIVILIZATION here. Still same u talk abt drinking rain water from zinc. U don ova stay for ghetto. U are smelling village

See u that drinks from river nile.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by yarimo(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10
OboOlora:
A Governor is doing what he was elected to do & people are praising him.
Bad governance has really messed up the heads of Nigerian citizens
A governor not doing what he was elected to do yet people are praising him in Abia state
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Bluntemperor: 12:56pm On Apr 10
God bless Seyi Makinde!
Igba re yio ma tu -awon eniyan -Oyo Lara!
God bless Oyo State.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Putinofrussia: 12:57pm On Apr 10
zomby:
I love Ibadan more than anywhere in Nigeria, but what's up with all these rusty roofs?
Something has to be done; maybe give home owners discount when they renovate or change all these rusty roof..
That is just a small percentage as it is with every place in Nigeria.
Ibadan Is a big place and they were the first to build real,beautiful buildings in Nigeria.
Those houses are now old with rusty roofs.
Just because Ibadan has a vast land,other places have been developed leaving some of these old roofs for the old generations who insist that those houses must be maintained thus.
Those brown roofs are mainly in Bere axis.
Ibadan has more than 11 GRAs and it has more modern houses than the whole Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10
Let make our country great
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Makunahatata: 12:59pm On Apr 10
kereman1:

Bro there's a thing called civilization, imagine someone fetching rain runoff from those zinc for consumption. I guess the sickness that follows suit is also part of the heritage
haha casted,
ghetto boy talking about civilization don dey used to life of fetching rain water from roof.....this one is surely frm the gutter 😢
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by TemmyT002(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10
After so many years, we finally see a governor who remembers us in that axis.
God bless Seyi Makinde

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by zomby(m): 1:02pm On Apr 10
ChizzyBuna:
Do you Know?

#Facts

Who is this loser?
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Kay25(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10
ignis:
Please what is with a particular region and brown rusty roof? Is it as a result of acid rain or cultural heritage ?
Do u still have a father?if u do ask him if not just go to hell and meet him there its just insane for u to live among the living
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by kereman1: 1:05pm On Apr 10
Makunahatata:
haha casted,
ghetto boy talking about civilization don dey used to life of fetching rain water from roof.....this one is surely frm the gutter 😢

Ghetto boy wey go feed your family without flinching

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by EteBabaagba222(m): 1:12pm On Apr 10
1nigeriamyfoot:
Seyi Makinde, the man that build substandard projects at highly over inflated rates

I am sure these posts na sponsored post

Olodo Bridge is over year now, He no complete am. Yeye pple.
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by wiseoneking: 1:12pm On Apr 10
1nigeriamyfoot:

It's a sign of early development
lol. Early development than old ancient city of Kano or Benin? Ibadan was only founded in 1829 compared with onitsha that was there since 1550. Read history or google their Wikipedia. Enugu and Onitsha was like this in sixties but they have the culture of pulling down old structures and replacing it with new structures. If not, SE cities and towns would have been looking horrible like what you have in the SW. look at the village and urban renewal in the east with beautiful colored roofs while sw is still so horrible in this 21st century. Have you ever asked while only Lagos is different from other sw states? where is actually new development in Abeokuta, Ibadan or oshogbo?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by ppogba: 1:13pm On Apr 10
Eleporobi:
The road leads to wasiu ayinde house in Ijebu-Ode

No, it leads directly to Killington Ayila' s house in Alagbado.
Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Shikena(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10
You think he is interested in any fact? That's why you have to give his type fire for fire to expose their hypocrisy. You can't reason with them, they don't operate that way. That's why a child of a drug pusher will be calling Tilumbu druggie cheesy

Not everyone attacking Peter Obi on NL today dislike him as a person, they are only giving his fans back bountiful harvests of what they have sown here over the years. You get back what you give grin grin

Akhaz024:

Watch the video and clear your self from ignorance

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Seunfretty: 1:21pm On Apr 10
You lots calling Ibadan a brown roof city really know nothing...been to many states in Nigeria and I can still say it with my full chest...most cities in in Nigeria can't match Ibadan in many things... infrastructure added...Ibadan is Soo big that 3 of most of the cities someone u stay in will fit in ...let's leave the other side...and move to the new areas Ibadan...those places willl beat down most places in south east....Ibadan presently can't even be known all through with how fast it is with nice estates which I can't even count ..

People who live there know there are places u will drive through for almost an hour and u will keep seeing good infrastructures and roads...I dare u to to that in your cities

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by safariman(m): 1:29pm On Apr 10
1nigeriamyfoot:
Seyi Makinde, the man that build substandard projects at highly over inflated rates

I am sure these posts na sponsored post

Please check who the contractors are to see if they are not his company or cronies with over inflated prices. Historically, we have benn brainwashed with substandard governors that one flyover over Odo Ona is worth praising the governor over. This is just one project in Ibadan, what about other towns in Oyo State? Chief Awolowo RIP must be tossing in his grave with the leadership Yorubas have now. Yorubas never compared themselves to any other states as she was the leader or first in everything back then.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by haphizz57(m): 1:32pm On Apr 10
kereman1:

See u that drinks from river nile.
U drink frm soakaway

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rain Floods Long Bridge Axis Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video, Photos) / How Much Does My Friend Need As Bta To Enter Usa / What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.