Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Religion Is A Scam. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religion Is A Scam. (140 Views)

Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria / Religion Is Slavery.(pics) / "No Religion Is Greater Than Another" - Pastor Yemi Osinbajo... ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Is A Scam. by GuyWise101(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I am still wondering how a white man will travel all the way from Europe and came and enslave my brothers and later came back again to tell me that the Chukwu I have been worshipping birthed a son jesios in their land and that they have already killed the child and that I should now pray in the name of the child to be saved.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Scam. by GuyWise101(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10

The day Africans will wake-up and threw away the fiction book called bible and quoran will mark our day for development

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Scam. by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10
Hmmmmm
Re: Religion Is A Scam. by GuyWise101(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10

Someone who killed your parents will never like you,

Religion has done more harm than good
Re: Religion Is A Scam. by GuyWise101(m): 1:21pm On Apr 10

No jesus or Muhammad is coming to save you black man, stop worshipping the gods of your enemies, they killed and raped your brothers because of gold and diamonds but they are promising you gold and diamonds in their fictional heaven.
Re: Religion Is A Scam. by GuyWise101(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10

Black man do you think you are more intelligent than Chinese people? If there is any heaven Chinese people would have known better....

Black man what can you produce apart from prayer every 2 2 minutes? Worshipping the god of your oppresors?

Shame on us.
Re: Religion Is A Scam. by GuyWise101(m): 1:29pm On Apr 10

No idiot crated this world in 6days, stop the lies of Adam and Eve being the first human on earth.
Re: Religion Is A Scam. by Balablue64: 1:37pm On Apr 10
The most damaging book on earth is a Bible and the most damaging thing to believe is religion.
Re: Religion Is A Scam. by DMerciful(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10
Big scam!
GuyWise101:

I am still wondering how a white man will travel all the way from Europe and came and enslave my brothers and later came back again to tell me that the Chukwu I have been worshipping birthed a son jesios in their land and that they have already killed the child and that I should now pray in the name of the child to be saved.

(1) (Reply)

AKSG Spends N112bn on Road Projects / AAC Party Accuses Sowore Of Embezzling The Party Funds / The Unknown Story Of OUK, Abia, And Abians!!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.