Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award (821 Views)

Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey / 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket / Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:38pm On Apr 10
Christ the King College (CKC) Onitsha, Nigeria defeats US, Turkey schools to secured the prestigious first place in the High School category at the 2024 World Affairs Challenge, marking the first time Nigeria is clinching Gold in the competition's 32-year history.

Credit: Chuks_Eric|X

https://sunnewsonline.com/ckc-onitsha-defeats-us-turkey-schools-to-emerge-champion-in-world-affairs-challenge/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:38pm On Apr 10
Wahala for who no get Alma Mater or who attended a school 4 years before it was founded😂.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:39pm On Apr 10
nlfpmod
Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:40pm On Apr 10
Glola Tilumbu told us he graduated from a school even before the school was established.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by PandoraObi: 3:40pm On Apr 10
Ok
Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by PandoraObi: 3:43pm On Apr 10
MajorOvakporaye:
Glola Tilumbu told us he graduated from a school even before the school was established.
No wonder he said emilokan and he singlehandedly defeated Peter girigory Obi and his people, someone even as a teenage that can see a school will established before it was established. the eze-chukwu of igbo land
Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by Penguin2: 3:44pm On Apr 10
Obi’s legacy in education in Anambra still putting the state on global map almost 10 years later.

Give Nigeria to Peter Obi and this country will never remain the same.

Nigerians know this to be true.

His haters know too.

Tinubu and his criminals know too.

They are just scared their leprous hands will never come close to our national treasury again.

But Obi ruling Nigeria is inevitable.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:45pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
No wonder he said emilokan and he singlehandedly defeated Peter girigory Obi and his people, someone even as a teenage that can see a school will established before it was established. the eze-chukwu of igbo land

You mean defeating Lagos landlord in his land?

Common shame una no get😂

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by shortgun(m): 3:45pm On Apr 10
Wow, congratulations to them.
Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by EmeeNaka: 3:45pm On Apr 10
Obi's legacy.
Congrats Boys!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:48pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:

I don't debate with an Ekperima and a nonentity.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by PandoraObi: 3:52pm On Apr 10
MajorOvakporaye:

I don't debate with an Ekperima and a nonentity.
Experiment and a nonentity, greet your mother when you see her
Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by blancsn1: 3:58pm On Apr 10
Any verifiable link to this claim
I can no long trust any news From obidient ipob

Lizzysamuel:

Credit: Chuks_Eric|X
Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:00pm On Apr 10
blancsn1:

Be useful. Too much palliative has turned you into a lazy thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by blancsn1: 4:16pm On Apr 10
Exactly what I expected no credible or verifiable link to you lie we should just believe whatever you Ipob obidient liar dish out on Nairaland.

Lizzysamuel:

Be useful. Too much palliative has turned you into a lazy thing

1 Like

Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:18pm On Apr 10
blancsn1:
Exactly what I expected no credible or verifiable link to you lie we should just believe whatever you Ipob obidient liar dish out on Nairaland.

It will be a shame if you don't apologise because of your senseless comments after checking the original post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by wiseoneking: 4:23pm On Apr 10
blancsn1:

Palliative generation don land. If you are made king by God, you remain a king despite oppression. They remain on top

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by AustineE1: 4:51pm On Apr 10
Nigeria should understudy the Anambra template,there is something they are doing right that others may not be doing.I keep seeing schools from this state breaking one record or the other,always in the news for good reasons.Peter Obi initiated this project and subsequent governors in the state have all been doing great in this regards...Anambra is in the hand of God.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by descarado: 4:55pm On Apr 10
Penguin2:
Obi’s legacy in education in Anambra still putting the state on global map almost 10 years later.

Give Nigeria to Peter Obi and this country will never remain the same.

Nigerians know this to be true.

His haters know too.

Tinubu and his criminals know too.

They are just scared their leprous hands will never come close to our national treasury again.

But Obi ruling Nigeria is inevitable.
CKC onitsha has been exceptional since inception. Has nothing to do with Obi. Tone it down
Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by Racoon(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10
Another Anambra school again. Many hearty congratulations CKC Onitsha. This school is one of the best in the country that has produced many great alumini

1 Like

Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by Matheusmartin: 5:16pm On Apr 10
MajorOvakporaye:
One of the 8th wonders of the world..
grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10
My alma mater. Always representing

Primus grin
Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10
kk
Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by Oceanfl0w: 6:29pm On Apr 10
Always missionary schools
Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by PresidObi: 6:54pm On Apr 10
This can only be possible because of the foundation created by Peter Obi.
Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by PresidObi: 6:55pm On Apr 10
descarado:

CKC onitsha has been exceptional since inception. Has nothing to do with Obi. Tone it down

It has everything to do with Peter Obi, he invested in their turnaround when he was governor.

1 Like

Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by descarado: 7:09pm On Apr 10
PresidObi:

It has everything to do with Peter Obi, he invested in their turnaround when he was governor.
So u mean schools in anambra states were dead until obi resurrected them. I agree Obi did exceptionally well as regards education in anambra state but the way you guys are going about this is so wrong. take a chill pill, schools like CKC and some other schools have been performing very well before obi became governor. my alma mater is one of them and so also diff schools my family and friends went to. thats why anambra before obi has the highest cut off marks in securing admission to tertiary institutions.

you guys should learn how to do inclusive hyping. it is negatively affecting obi.

and you dont admire obi more than i do. obi is no stranger to my family.
Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10
So, when these same people write WAEC and come out tops, someone will claim they used special centres.

Do we now see the evidence of some of the favourable statistics that Anambra has education wise?

I education and business, give it to Anambra and Igbos abeg

1 Like

Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by AcadaWriter: 7:14pm On Apr 10
politician 's legacy.Congrats Boys!
Re: Christ The King College Onitsha Beats US, Turkey Schools To Clinch WAC Award by christejames(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10
PO's legacy shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Times Obi Donated N100M Each To Five Institutions- Pictures / Mko Abioloa's Unique Will / Beginning Of The Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.