Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (8746 Views)

Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges / We'll Unleash Propaganda On Buhari's Government - Tinubu Support Groups / Soludo: My Government Will Empower One Million Youths Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ufotunang: 10:54pm On Apr 10
Since May 29th he was sworn into office we should have faith.that is what he has been saying
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:54pm On Apr 10
Only dullard people like you will continue having faith in your useless,, reckless,, dubious policies
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10
Skoonheid:
Faith is the evidence of things that will never be seen. Better believe and know the demise that is this demonic presidents government. Know the hunger and deprivation and poverty and death this harbinger of the pale horse has visited you with. Don't be misled any longer. Does emilokan know what faith is? Demons don't have faith. What a wicked old goat

tinubu knows u might be stupid enough to blame him 4 everything while the governors and senators waste taxes and govt borrowings TOO
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Ilekokonit: 11:35pm On Apr 10
Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians

Go F.cuk yourself you heroin dealing treasury looter.

A small part of Tinubu's criminal past as per his Wikipedia page

In 1993, his assets were frozen by the United States government as a result of a court case asserting that the American government had "probable cause" to believe Tinubu's American bank accounts held the proceeds of heroin dealing. He settled with the U.S. government and forfeited about $460,000 later that year. Court documents and later reporting on the case suggested he worked in league with two Chicago heroin dealers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_Tinubu#Allegations_of_corruption

The late Senior Advocate of the masses Gani Fawehinmi warned Nigerians many years ago that Tinubu is a criminal but we did not listen.

Tinubu Is A Criminal, Deserves 10 years In Jail - Gani Fawehinmi
https://www.facebook.com/nativereportersng/photos/a.1565382027077091/3343276239287652/?type=3

The Truth Tinubu Must Be Told By Dele Momodu
https://www.nairaland.com/7868333/truth-tinubu-must-told-dele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Ilekokonit: 11:39pm On Apr 10
Jashub:
When a thief tells you to have faith in him, then he already assumes you're stupid and incapable of thinking

The audacity of the heroin dealing treasury looter pisses me off.

Just by Tinubu succeeding in rigging and bribing his way into Aso Rock (using funds he has been looting from Lagos state for the past 25 years) has set Nigeria back so much that when the s.hit that is surely coming hits the fan, Haiti will be child's play. Only a miracle can save Nigeria from the clutches of this demon called Tinubu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by kingxsamz(m): 12:55am On Apr 11
To have faith in a failure. 😂
I'll rather have faith in the sky daddy of Christians.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by CrossRhodes: 1:05am On Apr 11
Richtaiwo:

Funny enough, na you dey always shout am everywhere and it has become your household words and expressions. I just feel you might do this till 2031.
But na your people dey loot trucks loaded with rice
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by caracas: 1:56am On Apr 11
Richtaiwo:
We Nigerians have trust in you sir. The ongoing economic reform is already showing green light and with persistence, Nigeria will be great. Continue to ignore frustrated children of hate who never wish good for Nigeria as they can only wish. Even the fraud they packaged is already scoring own goals everywhere. God bless Nigeria.
Which own goals? Inside your head abi?
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Everydaylove: 2:06am On Apr 11
yarimo:
Nigerians are lucky and proud to have TINUBU as president

Looooooool... Laughter wan bust my stomach o . Thanks for making me laugh.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Everydaylove: 2:07am On Apr 11
Like you had faith in GEJ ? Anyway your usual foolish supporters will eat it like indomie.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by 7arrows: 3:51am On Apr 11
Jashub:
When a thief tells you to have faith in him, then he already assumes you're stupid and incapable of thinking

Yes I have faith that the next 3 years will be worst for Nigerians under this APC government.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Abee79(m): 6:43am On Apr 11
Jashub:
As in, the temerity! 🙄😒😒
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by atobs4real(m): 7:08am On Apr 11
Jashub:
Your generation are thieves
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by atobs4real(m): 7:09am On Apr 11
Jashub:
Your generation are thieves not my president.
I will report you to.......
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Coolestguy2023: 7:11am On Apr 11
broadman20:

Just shut up there abeg!

People give you back what you give them,

You can't be Terrorising my brother when he was in power and expect a loving words when your brother is in power.

If you think like that you are a big FOOL.

A fool is not a curse it is a person who loses his mind like a baby.

Seun, Nlfpmd Fergie0001

You watch recklessly this bastard insulting me and you did nothing about it. This guy would just die or fall into deep depression if i say what is in my mind to him and his family. What kind of double standard is there running on this forum. You let all this useless god forsaken imbeciles to have a filled day insulting others but when the energy is returned then you ban. Seun, you need to do better.
If you can't stick to rule 2, then let everyone have a filled day throwing bashing.
Honestly, this thing i am quoting would not survive on a normal day if i say my mind.
That is just the only saving grace he and his generation have but i expect you people to do the right thing
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by naturefellow(m): 7:27am On Apr 11
Dittodat:

Your delusional, asinine, and warped ranting is inconsequential and irrelevant in the scheme of things.
Wailing and crying are in your DNA so continue. You go cry tire... grin grin grin
someone's hurt
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Kusu12: 7:28am On Apr 11
Jashub:
Your master strategist and tormentor is not addressing IPOB and obirodent miscreants, Obingo today, Biafra tomorrow! Confused and frustrated people.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Kusu12: 7:31am On Apr 11
broadman20:
What he meant to say is;

CONTINUE TO HAVE FAITH DESPITE ALL OUR LOOTING.

Remember:

Bullion van,

Betta Edu'

Minister of Interior.

Many more......

Hahahaha!

YOU WANT TO HAVE FAITH ON A KNOWN CRIMINAL?

OYA CONTINUE LET'S SEE HOW FAR YOU CAN GO...
You must be talking about your Agulu fraudster and fake messiah who ruined and ran Anambra State aground and invested your destiny in hero beer and personal business!
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Kusu12: 7:33am On Apr 11
CrossRhodes:

But na your people dey loot trucks loaded with rice
But you have been selling your children to feed from time immemorial!
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Kusu12: 7:35am On Apr 11
Riskymarvelous:
Only dullard people like you will continue having faith in your useless,, reckless,, dubious policies
You are a loser, you and your type will continually wailing,
Asiwaju is your master and the president and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria. You can't do more than what you are known for wailing, grunting like pig, gnashing your teeth like loser and peddling falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by CrossRhodes: 7:40am On Apr 11
Kusu12:

But you have been selling your children to feed from time immemorial!
Just like you have been aborting babies and throwing them in gutters..
One of your state governors confirmed it recently...
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by tunde1200(m): 7:42am On Apr 11
Jashub:

You are still pained
Sorry oh
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by broadman20: 8:11am On Apr 11
Kusu12:

You must be talking about your Agulu fraudster and fake messiah who ruined and ran Anambra State aground and invested your destiny in hero beer and personal business!

Hahahaha hahahaha!

Please Chanel your wickedness and anger to that drug idoit who has made you buy fuel and foodstuff very costly.

Come and enjoy your life let me see.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Riskymarvelous(m): 8:56am On Apr 11
Kusu12:

You are a loser, you and your type will continually wailing,
Asiwaju is your master and the president and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria. You can't do more than what you are known for wailing, grunting like pig, gnashing your teeth like loser and peddling falsehood.
for you to quote my comment God punish you for me
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Sunday2021: 10:25am On Apr 11
This man foolishness is an inheritance. For a whole one year you have no single policy to better the life of other Nigerians and you are still opening your ugly mouth to deceive your foolish followers.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ablejesus26(m): 11:03am On Apr 11
yarimo:
Nigerians are lucky and proud to have TINUBU as president

Hahahaha hahahaha which Nigerians? The ones that are planning to beat the living day light of the president for being such a very big failure fa😁😁😁.

From the North to the West to the East to the South Tinubu is a big Disappoinment. How can you be worse than buhari is what We are asking 😁

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ablejesus26(m): 11:06am On Apr 11
HellVictorinho6:

tinubu knows u might be stupid enough to blame him 4 everything while the governors and senators waste taxes and govt borrowings TOO

Tinubu and His evil APC structure never had any intention of solving the problems that plagues Nigeria,they only came together to crush pdp, Nigeria is just win elections for Apc.
It's evidently clear as the sound of a bell,all they have ever done since 2015 is Pdp,pdp,pdp this,pdp that. Very very unserious govt 😁.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ablejesus26(m): 11:10am On Apr 11
Kusu12:

If you like wail Agulu or Anambra from now till 600 yrs in Reality the common Nigerian, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo agrees that Tinubu and His Apc are the greatest disaster to befall this Country.
Na SM una wey be pro Apc just full,una scarce die for REAL LIFE 😁
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by faceland: 2:47pm On Apr 11
faceland:
No electricity, no fuel on sallah day (northeast).

First time in my lifetime.

Update:
Today (second day of the holiday), their ie both light and fuel. So someone complained and government heard... Also prove they can do the right thing but chose not to. Just thank God.

Since morning light dey. Imagine that, when we hardly see 6 hours daily ever since they started their Band A,B,C propaganda nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline / US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram / Obiano Flags-Off Construction of Three Fly-Overs And Three Arms Zone in Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.