Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

New And Updated Etisalat Data Plans - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New And Updated Etisalat Data Plans (3273 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Cheapest Data Plans For Android, IOS And PC Users In April 2016 / New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New And Updated Etisalat Data Plans by Winnerslfc(m): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2011
Well i think etisalat is trying out something new and better.
They have recently slashed down their data cost and they are promising even more speed.
Ok enough of the advert. Lol. Check here for current plans and make sure you share with your friends so that they don't waste money on old plans.
http://www.felibrain.com/2011/11/new-and-updated-etisalat-bundle-plans.html
Enjoy!
Re: New And Updated Etisalat Data Plans by doziej84: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2011
@winnesflc, pls must i buy an etisalat modem to get their 3G network b/cos i use the sim in a univrsal modem and all i get is a GPRS signal. ive been unable to get a 3G.

thnks
Re: New And Updated Etisalat Data Plans by LordReed(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2011
doziej84:

@winnesflc, pls must i buy an etisalat modem to get their 3G network b/cos i use the sim in a univrsal modem and all i get is a GPRS signal. ive been unable to get a 3G.

thnks

No you don't have to buy a new modem unless your current modem is not 3G capable. What is the name & model number?
Re: New And Updated Etisalat Data Plans by sinade1(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2011
Pls, which data plan I can use for my Iphone/ iPad?
Re: New And Updated Etisalat Data Plans by Winnerslfc(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2011
Anytin dat can take etisalat sim can equaly rok wel.

(1) (Reply)

Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. / Bootloop / TECNO Pova Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.