Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat (43036 Views)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by IamAtAnger: 8:58am On Apr 11
Ur problem is that u actually dont know how to read to comprehend... enjoy ur pathetic retarded brain that's not functioning
FutureFocus:

If you believe negligence is normal thing in Nigeria, then it’s normal for you to die a cheap death , don’t quote me again, I don’t engage empty brain that believes it’s okay not to use life jackets on river Niger , you can now see the result of normal negligence
Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by 79733139(m): 8:59am On Apr 11
A quality life jacket is N20, 000 at most, but it's way cheaper to rent one. The producer could have rented enough life jackets and this wouldn't have happened.

3 Likes

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:59am On Apr 11
"If you think safety is expensive, try accident"

They weren't uneducated, they were exposed, not ordinary villagers.... but they all chosed to be reckless and careless. People that are supposed to be role models buy failed to be one. Some people will still blame government for this. Until we learn to take responsibilities......

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by phemray(m): 9:01am On Apr 11
officialwdhtv:
Viral video of other crew members who were on the boat with Junior Pope

Most of them were rescued but a few are still missing.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-BsK9-eB5E

Very simple, learn how to do the right things always even if not comfortable doing it. None of them on life jackets is suicide mission, they should stop teaching people bad things because some people will see this video and think it's right to be on a flying boat without life jackets.

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by davis51(m): 9:04am On Apr 11
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

The frist pix dat girl on black top have seen it All...R.I.P
Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by jasent(m): 9:07am On Apr 11
Kajaard:

I noticed that as well. Not a single life jacket.

Who do us like this sef? undecided
I non know my brother. You traveling on water without life jacket? Educated people? Even on life jacket I don't enjoy water traveling.
Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:10am On Apr 11
No life jacket shocked even when you know you can't swim, haba why gamble with your life.. Rip

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Jedinfo001: 9:11am On Apr 11
So they were on a boat without life jackets
Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Nazgul: 9:12am On Apr 11
IamAtAnger:
How many people dey wear seatbelts for cars?.. na negligence be one our major problems for naija... see wetin happen for third mainland yesterday... dem see smooth road na to over speed remain... you now tell me wen last u wear seatbelts if u no go lie.. na only wen issues set na him dey don break on top that matter for naija... mtchewwww
You can't drive a car without putting on your seat belt. If you and the passenger in front forget to put in on, the car would begin to give out a loud beeping sound with the seat belt sign showing on the dashboard. So you just have to park somewhere and put it on. Cos the sound won't stop. My car has done that to me several times. Most especially when I'm in a hurry to go somewhere and I forget to put in on.

Jnr Pope and those on that speed boat were just careless. The average Nigerian is extremely careless. Even when you try to encourage them to take safety measures, they'll tell you that you don't have liver.

Me I love my life. Nothing would make me go on a boat trip without a life jacket. If there's no life jacket, I won't enter. Period!

5 Likes

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Blakjewelry(m): 9:16am On Apr 11
rexchazy:
This is not just right from what am seeing in this video. See people that are educated and you expect them to observe safety precautions as to wearing safety gadgets. Travelling on a speed boat is not enjoyment without safety precautions is enjoyment, water no be anybody mate. What a terrible way to die.
It high time government pass a law on wearing safety gadget while traveling on our water ways and sanction erring transport companies.
Even if they are not wearing life jacket because of the shoot, there should be enough life jacket for everyone on the boat plus they would have been required to take some form swimming training pior to shoot and there should have been extra boat for safety crew with divers on board.

I hope this incident will bring in the necessary safety rules in the movie industry. The industry has been neglected for so long.

5 Likes

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Acidosis(m): 9:21am On Apr 11
jabor4Naija:
Not one single person with a life jacket, we take things at face value too much that is why a lot of things do not work in this country

...and if one person among the crowd decides to wear one. They'll mock him and give him names like "ITK" (I too know) or "Over Sabi." We take pride in ignorance.

6 Likes

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by tballeyy(m): 9:27am On Apr 11
Are they illiterate? They should have a knowledge of wearing life jackets..
Rip

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Intergrated: 9:35am On Apr 11
RoyalBlu:
This can't be ignorance. This is blatant foolishness.

My Goodness!!! 😢
make I no talk jor. All they know is camera

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by EleventhWeirdo: 9:41am On Apr 11
Towncrier007:
50 cent said death is gonna be easy because life is hard, y'all prepare for death, accept the Lordship of Jesus and be free from the second death... Someone said I'm a good person so I won't go to hell,bro dey play... It is the refusal to accept Jesus that takes you to hell, your blood wasn't sacrificed,it was His... Remember only Jesus has gone there and came to tell us He is the way,no other person can boldly say this,this tells u Jesus is the koko

Your pattern of preaching is quite relatable. Good work, sir

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Enskynelson(m): 9:53am On Apr 11
rexchazy:
This is not just right from what am seeing in this video. See people that are educated and you expect them to observe safety precautions as to wearing safety gadgets. Travelling on a speed boat is not enjoyment without safety precautions is enjoyment, water no be anybody mate. What a terrible way to die.
It high time government pass a law on wearing safety gadget while traveling on our water ways and sanction erring transport companies.
Safety jacket not gadget.

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by emperor4love(m): 9:53am On Apr 11
See as fine gals full the boat all are about selfie and all that no thought for safety first
Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by eepeepook: 10:00am On Apr 11
I counted zero life jackets. If they had those on, this would have been a minor inconvenience in the form of lost equipments.

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by MartinsD12(m): 10:05am On Apr 11
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Sad one I remember going to Cameroon from oron from calabar sea port to oron akwa ibom to Cameroon my God those where the most traumatic experience in my entire life , fear catch me so much I was praying the rosary every minute, the pastor that prayed for us I gave him all the naira I had, worse part is enroute to Cameroon we jam high sea robbers those flying boat drivers knows how to identify them coz in that our boat were business men and women going to Cameroon with money to buy goods that's their target, o boy see as our driver increase speed my heart skip so much I pray to God to reach my destination as God may have it we escaped them and reach Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by ironheart(m): 10:10am On Apr 11
KingLennon:

The sea is rough. Once you're afraid, you become a target sad
wow
Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Enskynelson(m): 10:11am On Apr 11
Enskynelson:

Safety or life jacket not gadget.
Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by kmaster007: 10:20am On Apr 11
But how this kind of thing tak hppn... What about the live jacket. And how boat tak dey get accident
Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by NwokoloOwa: 10:29am On Apr 11
The producer or director should be seriously sanctioned. This is the height of irresponsibility

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by KingLennon(m): 10:32am On Apr 11
cescky:

fact, its like water is sensitive, just like dogs, when and if water senses your fear, it will drown you....if your confident you float, i dont understand the science.
It all happens in ur mind. Fear is destructive sad
Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by onatisi(m): 10:33am On Apr 11
That is why I like Lagos State govt , there is a law ,you can't carry passengers on a boat without a life jacket
The last time I took a boat ride to mile 2 , we were all given life jackets to wear .

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Erums(m): 10:37am On Apr 11
safety course should be madatory from school...RIP Jnr Pope
Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:42am On Apr 11
rexchazy:

‘Educated’ was what came to mind too

Omo people get mind sha, on top of that you are not a senior swimmer and yet you don’t mind a life jacket..

People shd be held responsible for this joint negligence
Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by ekhai(m): 10:42am On Apr 11
None of them was wearing a life jacket.
Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by benjaminlawson(m): 10:58am On Apr 11
RIP mr Pope, this is an eye opener for all that death is inevitable, but if it comes, where would you spend your eternity, remember there are only two options; with God in Heaven or Satan in hell. Jesus is the only way to Heaven, accept Him into your life, confess and turn away from your sins and He will safe you.
Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by travelzcruix: 11:06am On Apr 11
Life skills matter though, an extra hour a day into swimming practice could have limited casualties. RIP. When man pikin time don reach no power can prevent it sha
Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by bayplus: 11:18am On Apr 11
[quote author=Towncrier007 post=129375642]50 cent said death is gonna be easy because life is hard, y'all prepare for death, accept the Lordship of Jesus and be free from the second death... Someone said I'm a good person so I won't go to hell,bro dey play... It is the refusal to accept Jesus that takes you to hell, your blood wasn't sacrificed,it was His... Remember only Jesus has gone there and came to tell us He is the way,no other person can boldly say this,this tells u Jesus is the koko.

PS:

That man of God greatly inspires me,I rather learn from him than think otherwise [/quotq+e]

When will Africa get their senses back?
Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by kernniejay(m): 11:23am On Apr 11
sacajawea:
Did they wear life Jacket or not?? they did not?!
No need to waste time talking too much... (Let me keep my harsher words aside and not Type them out)

I kept wondering how people died when a boat had a mishap? In this day and age, for a short trip?? so many things are in place to prevent that.

Like nobody wore life Jacket??! The standard basic Procedure for Decades... Nobody wore life Jacket??
Most times the life jackets on some boats are expired and can no longer keep you afloat in water.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN / Doyin Hassan Loses Wife / Photos: Child Actress Sharon Ezeamaka Is All Grown Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.