Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms (45009 Views)

Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President / Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President / Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Thundafireseun: 11:19am On Apr 11
highchief1:
layman u said.a layman’s opinion doesn’t count bro.I have seen a dead person with shaky hands before.heart don stop but hand Dey shake.una no understand life.

As long as you have a pulse in the western world…. You are still alive….

You haven’t seen shit , compared to the mortuary attendant who turned him down and pronounced him not dead
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by highchief1: 11:48am On Apr 11
Thundafireseun:

As long as you have a pulse in the western world…. You are still alive….

You haven’t seen shit , compared to the mortuary attendant who turned him down and pronounced him not dead
enjoy the rest of ur day my brother.its not a platform to argue.
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by maryscotland: 12:05pm On Apr 11
My heart is full of pain, I really like this guy in no way through, he was really good in that movie. Rest in peace, we can never question God.
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by RoyalBlu(f): 12:11pm On Apr 11
highchief1:
my dear sister,nobody is full of life.healthy people die more than sick people nobody seems to understand this.we are all on death row.

Sad reality we live with.

But it's more painful when it could have been avoided. Lost my sister to sudden death too April last year.

Living right is the best bet. Cos life can be so fleeting 😢
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by ashawopikin(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11
In a saner clime, people will go to jail for negligence
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Wawelexy(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11
Nwagod26:

You are a big fool. An idiot. A useless idiot

I pray it's not too late before you understand.
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Thundafireseun: 12:43pm On Apr 11
highchief1:
enjoy the rest of ur day my brother.its not a platform to argue.

Enjoy the rest of your day my brother…. I know you HATE hearing the truth
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Callosobruchus: 12:49pm On Apr 11
enemyofprogress:
so did you finally die on that day?
Yes I did.
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by enemyofprogress: 12:56pm On Apr 11
Callosobruchus:
Yes I did.
chei! Sorry o
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Judolisco(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11
Thundafireseun:

Nigeria obviously has a very long way to go

Someone came back to life after being pronounced dead…. Instead of rushing him to the hospital…

Asaba people rushed him back to the river 😤😤😤
r u kidding me?
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Thundafireseun: 1:02pm On Apr 11
Judolisco:
r u kidding me?

Serious matters… we are all here in Asaba
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Judolisco(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11
Thundafireseun:

Serious matters… we are all here in Asaba
omo
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Madeu(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11
psalmz:
I still dont understand why CPR was not administered?
Do you think Nigerians are smart?

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by sunsweet33: 1:29pm On Apr 11
Itiskdg121:
You won't blame them much. Maybe that's what they know to savage the situation at hand.

It's just so unfortunate

So, In this 2024 people don’t understand that being drowned leads to lack of oxygen in the brain?! Too bad!
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Itiskdg121(m): 1:30pm On Apr 11
Welcome to Nigeria
sunsweet33:

So, In this 2024 people don’t understand that being drowned leads to lack of oxygen in the brain?! Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by labake1(f): 2:04pm On Apr 11
Tonytonex:
will the family accept it?

They will not, which family will agreed such thing but I think they will either agree or beg those people for alternative

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Shallaibgin: 2:34pm On Apr 11
This one pain me oo
Down to my bone marrow

I mean, we were rejoicing & thanking God for surviving the boat accident, now the sad news of his death resurfaced again.

But this is just strange & mysterious
Why has the incessant occurrence of death plagued the Nollywood industry within a very short period of time.

Death is just a respecter of no one
No one is exempted
Be you the Mighty or lowly in the society.

It's unbelievable I'm typing this 😫🤧 RIP TO YOU Jnr Pope. aka Chantamanta💔🕯️🕯️🕯️
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by madjune(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11
Very funny country with funny characters who don't value human life.

I can very well tell the drivers of that boat contributed 80% to the boat mishap.
See how Pope was calling out the guy to slow down but he kept on speeding?

Pope's spirit had sensed such danger even before it happened.

Dem go dey say, " Ha, Pope, you sabi fear fear..."

Naija get very, too many ignorant people in driver's seats.
That's why bad news remain on auto upload daily.
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by highchief1: 3:20pm On Apr 11
RoyalBlu:

Sad reality we live with.

But it's more painful when it could have been avoided. Lost my sister to sudden death too April last year.

Living right is the best bet. Cos life can be so fleeting 😢
my dearest sister there is nothing like living right.best we can do is to be prayerful.in any way we belief in.watch the video of the guy that survived.he said when Dey weee entering he poured Fanta into the water.that singular act saved him.which one be say na rope when e hold save am.na fairy tale?it’s best to be spiritual.we can’t live any right.lost my sister in 2020 too 20 mins after we chatted in WhatsApp.oyibo say live everyday like it’s ur last.most of us don’t understand that simple stance.
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by BlessedNikki: 3:50pm On Apr 11
RIP to him. May God console his family for this irreparable loss.
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by jabor4Naija(m): 4:32pm On Apr 11
jaszplus12:

How many times have petrol tankers fallen and humans roasted? Did those who saw it take any precautions when another happened in their presence? They'll rather risk it!
Our mentality is: it won't happen to me! I'm covered with the blah and blah...
For us, SAFETY is in the hands of God/ancestors/amulets/charms!
We don't learn!

We really do not learn, you are very correct. Alot of ppl will rather risk it but the few wise ones do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by jaszplus12(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11
jabor4Naija:

We really do not learn, you are very correct. Alot of ppl will rather risk it but the few wise ones do the right thing
True! And most of the time, those who suffer injury are calm to blame the government for everything!
Sad...

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by Segxydube: 7:11pm On Apr 11
Thundafireseun:

Very serious matters ooo

We are all here in Asaba 2geda

Omo pple no get brain 4 dis country ooo

Many deaths here are avoidable.
Re: Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms by IAmHim1: 3:48am On Apr 12
it doesnt work that way. theres nothing like last minute salvation. if not, i will be a money ritualist and ask for forgiveness on my death bed better start living right henceforth
Wawelexy:
God gave him a second chance to accept him as his personal Lord and Saviour... I just hope he made use of that opportunity... Only a very few people have this privilege...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking / Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday / Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.