Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. (641 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni / Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With / 5 Pilots, Air Force Personnel Die In Military Aircraft Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by Rich4god(m): 3:38pm On Apr 11
I am one person that do not joke with safety, what ever I do and where ever I am, I ensure that safety procedures are followed. Not just by me, but by those around me.
I can count how many times I have alighted from public transport because the drive was driving recklessly. I can also count how many times I made other passengers to force our drive to drive carefully.
All thanks to the training I got from my work, I dont joke with SAFETY.

Some days back, I was at a fuel station to get fuel. My vehicle is next in line to the fule pump when a man drove up in his bike, bypassing every other bike on the cue and headed straight to the pump that I was on line for. Since the pump was fueling the car in front, the bike man just packed and was waiting for them to finish.

Few seconds later, he just brought out his phone and was making call. I immediately alighted from my car and urged him to leave the pump area and continue his call.
Na so he just started shouting. "That do i know who he is, that I have no right to tell him to stop making call or to leave the pump area".

Like play like play, he just removed his combatant belt that hes going to deal with me. That he doesnt take nonsense from people who have no respect. I noticed he was wearing an underwear camo, either for navy or civil defense.

As he came down from his bike and was trying to approach me, other customers who were there now charged at him in my defence. After much altercation, he left with the threat that he's coming back with his men for us.

Even though I escaped "molestation" by the officer, it always good for everyone of us to be safety conscious. Accidents can easily happen and last last, them go tell you or your family sorry and life goes on. WHO LOSE.

Lets always insist on adhering to safety principles at all times even when it mean that you will have to inconvenience yourself and others.

If you are boarding a boat/canoe insist on life jacket... it will save you from a lot of stories that touch.

When they say you too dey fear fear... Agree that you are a coward
When they say you dont have faith... Agree that you are faithless.

The bottomline is, dont be caught unaware and fall victim of avoidable deaths and injury.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by slimfit1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11
Useless police can make money out of health and safety alone but the bastard don't even know left or right.
Re: A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by eddynaira125: 4:57pm On Apr 11
The level of Police and the entire Force Madness in Nigeria will explode any Mental measuring Machine

1 Like

Re: A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11
There's a need to investigate Army training grounds and Barracks.

80% who come out from there come out mad.

It's not the same with Europe and China. Those ones are 99% alright, yet stronger.

They should open inquiry on Life at Camp / Daily Life at 'Barrack'.

2 Likes

Re: A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by Rich4god(m): 7:21am On Apr 12
NigerianAngelo:

It's not the same with Europe and China. Those ones are 99% alright, yet stronger.

It's more of an average Nigerian mentality.

If you like, train our armies in Europe, they will still show their power on innocent civilians.

5 Likes

Re: A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by DenreleDave(m): 7:53am On Apr 12
Rich4god:

If you like, train our armies in Europe, they will still show their power on innocent civilians.

Exactly
Re: A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:11am On Apr 12
Rich4god:

I think it's not just it. Some Officers come out ok (e.g. Irabor, John Ochai).

I think it's the corporals training camp. Those muslims dehumanise them so that they can retaliate on Christians on the guise of 'civilian'.

Have you ever heard of 'civilian' leveled up North? It is a planned intention.

Change the camp and Commanders and see how recruits will be. Move the Camp to South South.

1 Like

Re: A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by Iceberg3: 10:34am On Apr 12
The management of filling stations should be responsible for such things...a bold NO MOBILE PHONES sign should always be on standby close to the fuel pumps..and sales attendants should ensure all customers adhere to it....
Re: A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by Paraman: 10:48am On Apr 12
NigerianAngelo:

I think it's not just it. Some Officers come out ok (e.g. Irabor, John Ochai).

I think it's the corporals training camp. Those muslims dehumanise them so that they can retaliate on Christians on the guise of 'civilian'

Have you ever heard of 'civilian' leveled up North? It is a planned intention.

Change the camp and Commanders and see how recruits will be. Move the Camp to South South.
Look at what an adult wrote shocked
Re: A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by Rich4god(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12
Iceberg3:
The management of filling stations should be responsible for such things...a bold NO MOBILE PHONES sign should always be on standby close to the fuel pumps..and sales attendants should ensure all customers adhere to it....

The sign was there, boldly pasted on each pump.
Re: A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by Iceberg3: 12:49pm On Apr 12
Rich4god:

The sign was there, boldly pasted on each pump.
Good.. perhaps the attendants are kinda scared to reprimand a military person...there are ways to do it without much fuss..those attendants should be flogged. I work onboard ship and cell phone use is strictly prohibited during cargo operations and I have seen videos where cell phones starts a fire...
Re: A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by ivolt: 2:01pm On Apr 12
NigerianAngelo:

It is not the training ground.
It is the recruits and society.

An average Nigerian equates civility with weakness
in conflict situation.
You don't expect such person to change overnight just
because they joined the army.
Re: A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by Melagros(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12
COMRADES most of those men in 'uniform' are illiterates
Re: A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by dnawah(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12
Rich4god:
I am one person that do not joke with safety, what ever I do and where ever I am, I ensure that safety procedures are followed. Not just by me, but by those around me.
I can count how many times I have alighted from public transport because the drive was driving recklessly. I can also count how many times I made other passengers to force our drive to drive carefully.

Some days back, I was at a fuel station to get fuel. My vehicle is next in line to the fule pump when a man drove up in his bike, bypassing every other bike on the cue and headed straight to the pump that I was on line for. Since the pump was fueling the car in front, the bike man just packed and was waiting for them to finish.

Few seconds later, he just brought out his phone and was making call. I immediately alighted from my car and urged him to leave the pump area and continue his call.
Na so he just started shouting. "That do i know who he is, that I have no right to tell him to stop making call or to leave the pump area".

Like play like play, he just removed his combatant belt that hes going to deal with me. That he doesnt take nonsense from people who have no respect. I noticed he was wearing an underwear camo, either for navy or civil defense.

As he came down from his bike and was trying to approach me, other customers who were there now charged at him in my defence. After much altercation, he left with the threat that he's coming back with his men for us.

Even though I escaped "molestation" by the officer, it always good for everyone of us to be safety conscious. Accidents can easily happen and last last, them go tell you or your family sorry and life goes on. WHO LOSE.

Lets always insist on adhering to safety principles at all times even when it mean that you will have to inconvenience yourself and others.

If you are boarding a boat/canoe insist on life jacket... it will save you from a lot of stories that touch.

The bottomline is, dont be caught unaware and fall victim of avoidable deaths and injury.
even in the other room play safe. grin grin
Re: A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by Rich4god(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12
dnawah:
even in the other room play safe. grin grin

lol...

Safety first is the word.
Re: A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by Difrent: 10:07pm On Apr 12
Rich4god:

Proud of you Man
Re: A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by Rich4god(m): 9:15am On Apr 13
Difrent:

Proud of you Man
Thanks so much.
Re: A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by Rich4god(m): 9:16am On Apr 13
Melagros:
COMRADES most of those men in 'uniform' are illiterates

They just always want to show their selves.

1 Like

Re: A Force Personnel Tried To Bully Me, But Fellow Citizens Came To My Rescue. by kettykin: 9:47am On Apr 13
Always how the buly and terrorist of unarmed civilians but send them to go and recover bakassi peninsula or bring trapped Nigeria from Ukraine or Gaza and you will end with an encyclopedia of excuses.

(1) (Reply)

Funding For Smes. Way Forward. / In Urgent Need Of A Driver Or Nanny(house-help),then Call: Gib Support / Nigeria, Too Much Religious Knowledge, Too Much Sin, No Way Forward.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.