Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning (17009 Views)

Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons / Tonye Bacanista Introduces Us To Popular Obidient Influencer Sarah Ibrahim / ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by nedekid: 6:13am On Apr 12
Kai, when police writes you a lovely, polite, friendly invitation letter like this, know you don enter serious gbege. Them want make you no run, but to show..

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by maasoap(m): 6:35am On Apr 12
Bookhub:
grin grin
Obidients go drag una tire for twitter till una go free her,government fear obidients pass anything
You sure? With the evidence below? She even mentioned their names. She didn't apply wisdom and she's about to be taught a lesson

3 Likes

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by maasoap(m): 6:39am On Apr 12
Jostoman:
For speaking the truth?
That's your own truth, really? I hope she has enough evidence against the judges she mentioned their names and called unpleasant names. E sure me say she will be charged to court and she will be remanded in prison before her bail condition will be heard and perfected. She went too far. What was she thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Tflex01: 6:44am On Apr 12
If she really wrote that against the supreme court judges, then she's gone for good.

The easy thing is to claim her twitter account was hacked but she will still have to prove it.

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by maasoap(m): 6:45am On Apr 12
Jostoman:
She will not explain anything because she didnt mention anybodys name, she is speaking the truth that all nigerians already know
She didn't mention names? You sure? May be it is high time you went for that glasses my friend.
Gutter judge Bolaji
Injustice Tsammani. grin grin grin. Calling the rest rascals! Stamped CRIMINALS on their images!
Can you now agree that she doesn't have sense, no home training? Do you still want to defend her because both of you are Obidients? This girl is done for

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by maasoap(m): 6:53am On Apr 12
socialmediaman:
Freedom of speech gone to the dogs, military style!
The problem is that many of you don't even know what freedom of speech means. That's why you don't know when you are abusing that freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by maasoap(m): 6:57am On Apr 12
Father4all:
Let her say her account was hacked simple!
Thought most of you are smarter than this. Each electronic device has Internet signature (ip). They will simply verify the ip of the phone she was using to post before against the one that was used to post these libelous comments. Na so e easy to escape consequences of one's actions? grin grin grin. The world is not dumb like most of you think

1 Like

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by maasoap(m): 7:01am On Apr 12
carzeem1:
If she honors this invite...she is definitely gone for a long time.
She is fighting Justices and APC at the same time.
Who will plead her case?
Dust of Endsars still dey all around her body.
She was abusing judges and making grievous allegations against them. That wasn't fighting
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by maasoap(m): 7:04am On Apr 12
ottersberger:
As usual, the real criminals who run this country will try to shut down those who call them out for their criminality on the Nigerians.

This is not about being Obidient, it's about having the courage to speak truth to power. Serah will have massive support against this brood of vipers.

Something that people like you who have common sense know better than to indulge in. Honestly speaking, you guys in Obidients movement should have a programme to enlighten the ignorants ones among you on what not to say or post that constitutes slander and libel

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Father4all: 7:21am On Apr 12
maasoap:

Thought most of you are smarter than this. Each electronic device has Internet signature (ip). They will simply verify the ip of the phone she was using to post before against the one that was used to post these libelous comments. Na so e easy to escape consequences of one's actions? grin grin grin. The world is not dumb like most of you think
oga, account can be hacked from anywhere
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by maasoap(m): 7:56am On Apr 12
Jostoman:
i dont know why you people like supporting evil like this.
You're the one supporting evil. It is even funny that you don't even know
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by maasoap(m): 8:04am On Apr 12
Father4all:
oga, account can be hacked from anywhere
Yep. And I didn't disagree with you on that if that's the card you guys think she should play.
My point is that the device will be different from hers. And that's what the police will establish. They have equipment to do that. Each electronic device with its own ip, no place to hide grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by sammiewrite(m): 8:06am On Apr 12
She is about to learn that the few millions she embezzled during elections and woman power has limitations. She has been using her influence in the force to intimidate and arrest APC guys. Now, those ones are fighting back. The only loser in all of this are ordinary Nigerians who will suffer the consequences of our police dereliction of duty and wild goose chase.
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Kusu12: 8:45am On Apr 12
Jostoman:
She will not explain anything because she didnt mention anybodys name, she is speaking the truth that all nigerians already know
Which Nigerians or you meant the IPOB cannibals and obirodent miscreants?

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Jostoman: 9:31am On Apr 12
DenreleDave:

Yen yen yen

Yet ur people are filled on the forum insulting people and none of them has been banned despite reporting so many times

Cry cry baby

Amotekunsw has dared you... If dem. Born yà well grin
your Amotekunsw cannot tell me what to write, i have pass my message the judge should change his way. The delaying tactics he is using to favour APC now was also use by him against Opposition during presidential election tribunal when he refuse to announce date for his judgement on presidential election despite several opposition outcry for him to announce the date untill when US judge in chicago order Chicago State University to release the document that Atiku requested for before the final judgement that was when this same judge now rush to announce date for his final judgement to make sure the documents did not come out before his final judgement.
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Jostoman: 10:00am On Apr 12
tunde1200:
Fear full your body and your write up copy and paste the nonsense Sarah typed here on NL and see what happen to you and your Obi families people.
Simple

under the nigeria constitution you have no write to tell me what to write. So your comment means nothing to me.
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by 2Radii: 10:29am On Apr 12
Jostoman:
For speaking the truth?
Then let the truth set her free na grin
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Christistruth00: 10:50am On Apr 12
This is Cyber bullying

Serah should now prove she didn't Post it

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by JagabanB: 12:52pm On Apr 12
ottersberger:

The next time you decide to talk trash, find your peers. I no dey follow mad men yarn. You get?.
My peers are way above ur league.
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by ChristineC: 4:32pm On Apr 12
AmotekunSW:
If them born you well, talk nonsense and see what happens to you. Most of you make treasonous comments and people just look at you.

Just so you know, if DSS comes to pick you up and you try to run, they will shoot you dead. Treason is a capital offence and they have rights to stop treason by ANY means necessary.

Once again, if them born you well, that thing Serah typed, post it here on Nairaland.
let me help and make it easy for you then.

The rogue judges of the court of appeal have refused to release their sham judgement to the PDP and Labour Party lawyers.

RELEASE YOUR JUDGEMENT
What are you afraid of?

We have just 11 days to file and Injustice Tsammani and the Gutter judge Bolaji and the rest of the rascals do not want to release the judgement.

Check if you need me to add anything else, and don't forget to show DSS.
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by tunde1200(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17
Abeg what's the outcome of this girl invitation by the police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor / Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku / Under-recovery: Fuel Subsidy Drops To N20 Per Litre — NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.