Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Nigerian Dancer, Korra Obidi Attacked With Acid, Stabbed In UK (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Dancer, Korra Obidi Attacked With Acid, Stabbed In UK (Video) (893 Views)

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally / Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Dancer, Korra Obidi Attacked With Acid, Stabbed In UK (Video) by Akbil: 6:40pm On Apr 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yizXpROFtuY

According to the dancer, the attack occurred while she was in the middle of a live stream on Thursday, April 11, 2024.

She disclosed this in a video posted on her Instagram account some minutes ago.

“My face is burning, can I have some coke to wash it please,” Obidi screamed as she groaned in pain.

The livestream footage reportedly showed Korra Obidi in distress, frantically washing her face with a Coca-Cola beverage, likely to neutralize the burning sensation of an acid attack.

Two uniformed officers arrived at the scene, captured on video. One officer applied a liquid solution to her face, presumably to ease the pain. The other officer can be seen spraying her back, likely administering first aid.

In a caption accompanying the disturbing video, Obidi pleaded with the public for any information that could identify and apprehend her attacker.

Describing the assailant, Obidi stated it was a Black female of approximately five feet in height. She further revealed she had been subjected to hateful comments online in the past, but this physical assault serves as a stark wake-up call.

“Currently in an ambulance to the hospital, there was a knife, acid attack on me in the UK 🇬🇧 in the middle of a live stream.

“There’s been a lot of hate in the past but this physical assault is a wake up call.

“If you have any information as to the attacker, black female. 5 foot. please forward to Korramanagement@gmail.com,” she wrote.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/video-nigerian-dancer-attacked-with-acid-stabbed-on-livestream-in-uk/

Re: Nigerian Dancer, Korra Obidi Attacked With Acid, Stabbed In UK (Video) by AllenSpencer: 6:47pm On Apr 11
Such won’t happen in saner climes like Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dancer, Korra Obidi Attacked With Acid, Stabbed In UK (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 6:48pm On Apr 11
Eeya....UK Met Police must not let her attackers go free o. I pray she gets well soon.
Re: Nigerian Dancer, Korra Obidi Attacked With Acid, Stabbed In UK (Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 6:52pm On Apr 11
Attention seeking olosho.

Attacked herself and wants some attention since there's no more husband to accuse falsely.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dancer, Korra Obidi Attacked With Acid, Stabbed In UK (Video) by descarado: 6:52pm On Apr 11
Heard it was white female.

Why are people hating on her?
What was her crime?
I really do not understand why people can't just live and let live.
Re: Nigerian Dancer, Korra Obidi Attacked With Acid, Stabbed In UK (Video) by VaginaAcademic: 7:01pm On Apr 11
Ex husband go like this news o grin
Re: Nigerian Dancer, Korra Obidi Attacked With Acid, Stabbed In UK (Video) by Grinhect: 7:24pm On Apr 11
AllenSpencer:

Don't mind them... Black man's heart is full of evil... What is this white lady heart full of?

Yeye people.. very quick to condemn their own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dancer, Korra Obidi Attacked With Acid, Stabbed In UK (Video) by thesicilian: 7:29pm On Apr 11
AllenSpencer:

True.
I hope they're able to transport her back to Nigeria fast for urgent medical attention

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dancer, Korra Obidi Attacked With Acid, Stabbed In UK (Video) by adecz: 7:30pm On Apr 11
undecided
Re: Nigerian Dancer, Korra Obidi Attacked With Acid, Stabbed In UK (Video) by etrange: 7:39pm On Apr 11
AllenSpencer:

Haha... I like this comment.
Re: Nigerian Dancer, Korra Obidi Attacked With Acid, Stabbed In UK (Video) by Mynd44: 8:12pm On Apr 11

(1)

Alao Akala / ‘efcc Boys’ Terrorise Lagos Residents / A Female Worker Killed By Machine Five Days After Employment:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.