Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi (15886 Views)

Festus Keyamo Trending After His Portfolio As State Minister Was Announced / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? / Ogbonnaya Onu Asked To Give Account As Ex-Minister Of Science & Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by Praktikals1000: 11:00pm On Apr 11
grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by Confirmedzombie: 11:04pm On Apr 11
May the soul of the death Rest in Peace. I wonder why all the whole igbos who are educated are death.

May God accepted His soul.

Peter Obi should Rest now otherwise we will soon hear story that toucheth the heart.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by weMUSTsayIT: 11:06pm On Apr 11
AmotekunSW:

How did he fund APC when he was in Buhari's arm of ANPP which later became CPC?
Their Oga said he borrowed 27M to buy form.

The money guy was Tinubu back then. He funded APC and at the primaries that produced Buhari, it was held in Lagos and brand new buses were used to ferry delegates.
Amaechi funded Buhari against Atiku. He used a jet to bring dollars into Lagos that evening.

But you Igbo Obidients being chronic liars and eternally in the backbench of politics and progress will try to twist history just as you have twisted your own history and don't even know your origin.

When you come here to spew lies carelessly, you just remember that you are not in your village, talking to your fellow chair-cloth wearing drunkards.

You think everyone is your father with hairy

A

Nus ?
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by PlasmaTV: 11:10pm On Apr 11
Atarakpa:
I don't know and I don't even know if is only me is tired of this man called Mr obi. Election is over
He knows nothing about you. You're inconsequential to him. A gnat. A flea. A nobody.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by weMUSTsayIT: 11:11pm On Apr 11
AmotekunSW:

Foolish Obidient rodent. I can't blame you. You failures come from a place where you use your mother's mammary glands to pick your akpu-stained teeth.

You are correct, have you found your mother?
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by Dittodat: 11:14pm On Apr 11
I'm glad that Obi knows a detribalized person unlike himself the tribal and religious fanatical fool.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by lailo: 11:20pm On Apr 11
Huge loss to Biafra not Nigeria. What was his landmark contribution to Nigeria that people can point to? Mention just one. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by Ten06(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11
Detribalized people from the east are not many. I cannot pretend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by ComeToJesus: 11:30pm On Apr 11
APC frustrated this man to death..
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by Mercury12(m): 11:39pm On Apr 11
AmotekunSW:
One water tank for Onu's community.
Yes daddy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by mannobi(m): 11:55pm On Apr 11
This obi does not even know the meaning of detribalise. Because the late Onu never claim to be it. He should just go and find something serious to do with his time instead of jumping on every news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by 1234michael: 11:56pm On Apr 11
AllenSpencer:
Peter be reacting like a chemical

Dude should have been created as a chemical. Something like H2SO4

He reacts to everything!

So, the H2SO4 you are talking about reacts with everything?
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by Felabrity: 11:59pm On Apr 11
Rest in peace
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by Mayflowa(m): 12:03am On Apr 12
AllenSpencer:
Peter be reacting like a chemical

Dude should have been created as a chemical. Something like H2SO4

He reacts to everything!

That means he is full of energy, vibrant and healthy.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by Truthsandtrusts: 12:07am On Apr 12

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by Judolisco(m): 12:27am On Apr 12
weMUSTsayIT:

Onu practically built APC infact he funded it .

But he is omo ibo so only the elite understands the nairaland poor urchins will not understand
why una like to dey lie like dis?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by yemmywesey(m): 12:31am On Apr 12
A huge loss to his family only, what did he achieved under the failure buhari for 8years as the minister of science and technology, nothing.
Mr pitobi or gringory, stop playing tribal politics here, when you are seeking for votes it's only when you remember tribes in Nigeria, but when you are all looting you all don't give a Bleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by yommygift15: 1:06am On Apr 12
Huge loss to his family, not Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by victorclean(f): 1:54am On Apr 12
He is a good man unlike ifeanyi uba and wolve Uchechi ekwunife.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by Vulcan24(m): 2:35am On Apr 12
CluelessMODS:

He is a nuisance!

As in seriously! I don't know who s advising him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by oneman2k7: 3:59am On Apr 12
Which loss. When he was in government, wetin Nigerians gain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by Sapasenator: 4:25am On Apr 12
Which big loss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by toprealman: 5:49am On Apr 12
Atarakpa:
I don't know and I don't even know if is only me is tired of this man called Mr obi. Election is over
This is just the beginning
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by Ekaka14: 5:58am On Apr 12
Nigerian youths are in real trouble oo....
Onu's demise is announced yet its a politician who is mot in the saddle that is being discussed and ridiculed. Who do una this thing wey big pass DISTRACTION sef? 🤔
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by popsyleo1: 6:00am On Apr 12
ONU RIP
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by Burgerlomo: 6:37am On Apr 12
RIP sir
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by chuksbobby12: 6:47am On Apr 12
allthingsgood:
May his soul RIP

But I don't know about being detribalised. I once met ogbonnaya onu, he refused my handshake for whatever reason. So I really don't know.

Poor people will usually lie, trying to prove nothing . Poor nairalander, you met Ogbonnaya Onu and he refused your handshake , may others lie against you even in your grave . If what you said is a lie against the dead, you will continue to lose things as a result of the lies someone told against you. Go and mark it. Your hatred against igbos has landed you on this
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by WorldRichest: 6:51am On Apr 12
Obituary you forgot to add 'unlike me".

Na Ogun go kee your Mama there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by betonnaira: 7:12am On Apr 12
No picture of d person wen die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by Dpharisee: 7:40am On Apr 12
Atarakpa:
His name rings a constant bell in your head and you can't deny he is more credible than Buhari despite all your efforts to lie to yourself grin
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi by Josephkabila12: 9:11am On Apr 12
ibo pitobi is the only person that knows ibo that's not tribalised. We know you ibos in and out. Manipulative ibos tueh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP / How Buhari's ADC Was Selected / Casely Omon-Irabor Escapes Assassination Attempt In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.