Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Think The Minister Of Power, Adelabu Is Making Sense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think The Minister Of Power, Adelabu Is Making Sense (382 Views)

Some Nigerians Don’t Want Power Sector To Work – Minister Of Power, Adelabu / Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu / Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think The Minister Of Power, Adelabu Is Making Sense by Biodun556(m): 1:44am On Apr 12
His presentation might not be too good but the man is really working. No minister of power since all these years monitored and challenged the discos as this minister.
Re: I Think The Minister Of Power, Adelabu Is Making Sense by socialmediaman: 2:03am On Apr 12
This government only knows how to talk and “make sense”. Cho Cho Cho with Poor results. F9

The only thing Nigerians have seen as results is increase in prices of everything including foodstuff, petrol, electricity

==========================
If you have to go as far as stealing someone else’s mandate, do the damn job!
Re: I Think The Minister Of Power, Adelabu Is Making Sense by Houseontherock1: 2:07am On Apr 12
Biodun556:
His presentation might not be too good but the man is really working. No minister of power since all these years monitored and challenged the discos as this minister.

Yet, the only people feeling the heat of his challenge are the innocent people who now have to switch off their freezers because of the extremely unreasonable hike in electricity tariff undecided
Re: I Think The Minister Of Power, Adelabu Is Making Sense by Amumaigwe: 2:11am On Apr 12
Biodun556:

The only reason you are hyping failure is tribe. All of us share common destiny in Nigeria. Grow up.
Re: I Think The Minister Of Power, Adelabu Is Making Sense by Biodun556(m): 2:13am On Apr 12
Houseontherock1:

Yet, the only people feeling the heat of his challenge are the innocent people who now have to switch off their freezers because of the extremely unreasonable hike in electricity tariff undecided

If there is hike in price of electricity that is constant for at least 20 hours a day it is better.
Re: I Think The Minister Of Power, Adelabu Is Making Sense by Biodun556(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12
B

(1) (Reply)

9 South East state Of Bayelsa,akwa Ibom,rivers,imo,enugu,abia Etc / Census, Political Districting & 2015. / Who Would You Say Is World Person Of The Year-2013?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.