Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? (61852 Views)

Male Or Female Cell – NCOS Finally Reveal Which Cell BOBRISKY Will Enter (WATCH) / Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up / “when Will Bobrisky Be Arrested? It’s Getting Irritating” – Veteran Filmmaker, F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Shinjawestern: 7:12pm On Apr 12
Heavensent01:

You hate them we know that's why they're laughing at your messiah stupidity in North, they will replicate the hate in 2027

I love the fact you hate them and you don't hide it, people you hate will surely queue to vote obi now when they're dumb like you Easterners

I love Ur tears
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Shinjawestern: 7:12pm On Apr 12
Birminghamvirgo:

Must you people drag socio-religion factor to every issue?

Religion bigots!

Crying Abdul
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by frozen70(f): 7:29pm On Apr 12
iCauseTrouble:
Even though I am not a fan of homosexuality or cross-dressing, I will say the judgement is a little harsh on Bob.
We have all abused the naira note one form or the other.
They should have given him the option of fine as a first time offender.

Do you think it was about the Naira abuse alone or about other dirty things around him
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Neddyogu(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12
The judge just wan punish the guy cos he obviously hates his life style and life choices. That question about his gender was not necessary abeg.

If they're convicting him for any other offense, they should let him and Nigerians know. At least an accused person has right to a defense. At least the law affords him as much.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Franking: 7:47pm On Apr 12
Male cell. She's a man.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Donbabaj: 7:54pm On Apr 12
Why will someone on earth just accept to be guilty of charges? You have even tied your lawyer's hand by even saying that.

SHIM has said he is a male so he would definitely be put in male prison. I just hope they protect SHIM from those sex-starved males...
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by damoobaba: 8:08pm On Apr 12
Yorubaponu:

Let say the true , Tinubu does not want Lagos progress

Thats your own truth. Go and research what Tinubu did for Lagos and compare it to whatever any Governor did for their state since 1999. Political stability is the single most important reason why Lagos is making progress. Yorubas are proud of Lagos, that every Tom, Dick and Harry is running to Lagos to purchase properties, do business in Lagos is because of the ease of doing business and ROI in the state. Look at all those cursed individuals that are all insulting Tinubu today, many of their musicians are either based in Lagos or one some of their family members are in Lagos. Some of them will be greatly satisfied if their states is as successful as Lagos state.

Tinubu needs to be studied, thats all i need to say about that man. A kingmaker becomes king. I tap into that grace.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by AntiWailer: 8:11pm On Apr 12
bdon123:

Nonsense talk....d main aim is gayism not naira mutilation.may he be raped at jail

U are more of a problem than Bobrisky to the society.

U need to think better
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Emdebby2: 8:13pm On Apr 12
Let the judge decide.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Emyogalanya: 8:15pm On Apr 12
Unisex cell
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by nedekid: 8:56pm On Apr 12
AntiWailer:
6 months jail for what is done every day,.

Your bias against the life Bobrisky lives will not let u think about precedence

Should everybody arrested for the first time be jailed without option of fine ?

If that is the case we are waiting to see.

Where in the world do you give first time offender who
pleaded guilty the maximum sentence without option of fine ?

No be when dem carry an opposition leader caught doing that and you people will shout dictatorship
The judgement is too severe. Haba.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Jegustommy: 9:01pm On Apr 12
iCauseTrouble:
Even though I am not a fan of homosexuality or cross-dressing, I will say the judgement is a little harsh on Bob.
Guy that's Nigeria
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by theamazonguru(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12
iCauseTrouble:

Did you read the article about the number of charges laid against him?
His offense is not just about abusing the naira. He was also charged for money laundering which he pleaded guilty to.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Jegustommy: 9:04pm On Apr 12
[quote author=Jegustommy post=129406728] Guy that's Nigerian,na there way be dat.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by richie240: 10:25pm On Apr 12
I talk am, na my bloda flom across d niger!
Jisike
grin grin
joyousever:

Ewu Gambia,, there's nothing to prove to you because you'll forever remain an Agbado eating yansh washing Thiefnubi apologist!

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by karmaolu1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12
Brotherhood 🙄
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Heavensent01(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12
Shinjawestern:

I love Ur tears

You love your father tears more that's why your foolishness is nothing to you
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Shinjawestern: 10:58pm On Apr 12
Heavensent01:

You love your father tears more that's why your foolishness is nothing to you

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Heavensent01(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12
Shinjawestern:

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

Death to hatred filled specimen from East
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Shinjawestern: 11:01pm On Apr 12
Heavensent01:

Death to hatred filled specimen from East

The head slamming mohammadian terrorists think am from east cheesy cheesy

Cursed be upon all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Heavensent01(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12
Shinjawestern:

The head slamming mohammadian terrorists think am from east cheesy cheesy

Cursed be upon all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

Isreal are both killers like the Muslim nations and hamas

Na mumu like you religion dey excite it doesn't excite me. Go to hell with your Muslim and Christain rubbish talk but don't disrespect my tribe because I go rubbish you

Fighting over country that use arms and ammunition to protect themselves yet una dey go there to pray for protection. Fooolish specimen
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Afolue(m): 11:10pm On Apr 12
He should just be lock up alone in the male section if not, it won’t be funny before 6 months elapse. Abeg mak them pity am small…
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Change4dbeta: 11:23pm On Apr 12
Donbabaj:
Why will someone on earth just accept to be guilty of charges? You have even tied your lawyer's hand by even saying that.

SHIM has said he is a male so he would definitely be put in male prison. I just hope they protect SHIM from those sex-starved males...
The fact that she pleaded guilty ,should have earn her lesser and not jail term without option of fine. Maybe she didn't agree to sort some persons.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Atlantis585: 1:06am On Apr 13
Since e dey give yansh, make dem send am to North. By the time all those Alhaji’s and inmates finish with am hin yansh go open like bore hole pipe grin
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by walebliss(m): 4:41am On Apr 13
Are you a lawyer? If it hurts you you can revisit the case again and charge the judge . Simple as ABC
AntiWailer:
6 months jail for what is done every day,.

Your bias against the life Bobrisky lives will not let u think about precedence

Should everybody arrested for the first time be jailed without option of fine ?

If that is the case we are waiting to see.

Where in the world do you give first time offender who
pleaded guilty the maximum sentence without option of fine ?

No be when dem carry an opposition leader caught doing that and you people will shout dictatorship
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by crackhouse(m): 9:01am On Apr 13
While he was in court he was asked about his gender and he said he's a male, so he us going to male prison. They will be glad to welcome him.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by horia: 9:42am On Apr 13
Dittodat:
The US will soon get involved in Bobrisky's case. The sentence Is unjust and unwarranted.

They will do nothing but talk
It’s not as if foreign influence had done much in past cases that were important
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by joyousever(f): 10:21am On Apr 13
Duh🤣🤣 suffering and smiling Agbado street urchin. Tueh!!

richie240:
I talk am, na my bloda flom across d niger!
Jisike
grin grin
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Shinjawestern: 10:35am On Apr 13
Heavensent01:

Isreal are both killers like the Muslim nations and hamas

Na mumu like you religion dey excite it doesn't excite me. Go to hell with your Muslim and Christain rubbish talk but don't disrespect my tribe because I go rubbish you

Fighting over country that use arms and ammunition to protect themselves yet una dey go there to pray for protection. Fooolish specimen

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorist
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by redsun(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13
He's been a pretty brave person to be himself in that lawless dungeon. But he foolishly played into the hands of those vengeful monsters that have been looking for how to punish him for being a trans.

Spraying money is dumb, but it's not enough for someone with no previous criminal record to go to jail. If he was a seasoned politician who obviously stole the money, the jail sentence would have made sense.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by bdon123(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13
AntiWailer:

U are more of a problem than Bobrisky to the society.

U need to think better
Not true...bobrisky ur sex mate must be hanged
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Testimony1988(m): 7:11pm On Apr 14
Male.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card / Kanye West: I Caught Chris Paul With Kardashian / OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.