Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? (61859 Views)

Male Or Female Cell – NCOS Finally Reveal Which Cell BOBRISKY Will Enter (WATCH) / Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up / “when Will Bobrisky Be Arrested? It’s Getting Irritating” – Veteran Filmmaker, F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by lucky4west: 3:34pm On Apr 12
male cell so they can doke her very well...welcome to the real world bob
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by ellizy(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12
Sleekfingers:

Go to Efcc office and lay your complaints.
I call you pap* name to my comment?
Ogun never finish to dey strike ohhh
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Hezmatosky: 3:36pm On Apr 12
helinues:

Please what brought Tinubu on this thread.

For how long would continue to be incoherent on threads?

Huh?
Was tinubu's name mentioned?
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Devil1Messenger: 3:36pm On Apr 12
helinues:
I am just curious, would Bobrisky be locked in a male or female cell?

FG was very smart about Bobrisky's case, had he was arrested for Gayism, that would have drawn the attention of the West.

Very clever

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/8059413/bobrisky-jailed-six-months-no

this boy is very dull
very foolish
"had he was arrested for gayism" or was he arrested for being gay,.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by ellizy(m): 3:37pm On Apr 12
Sleekfingers:

Go to Efcc office and lay your complaints.
I call your pap* to my comment?
Ogun never stop to dey strike ohhh
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Maxcollins042(m): 3:37pm On Apr 12
helinues:

FG was very smart about Bobrisky's case, had he was arrested for Gayism, that would have drawn the attention of the West.

Very clever

Shey he tell judge say na man he be
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by AfonjaConehead: 3:37pm On Apr 12
What is it,is it a boy or a girl?
Is it a men or a women?
What is it o..

Santaclaws please we need your special advice grin

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Devil1Messenger: 3:38pm On Apr 12
Tjra:

Why do you guys like bullying people online? Are you too emotional to handle divergent views?

Leave the guy alone and stop being a male Princess.
helinues is the number one bully on this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by AfonjaConehead: 3:39pm On Apr 12
Devil1Messenger:

this boy is very dull
very foolish
"had he was arrested for gayism" or was he arrested for being gay,.....
Aunty HELEN?! That's a complete evening school dropout,there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by chikason22(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12
Tjra:

Why do you guys like bullying people online? Are you too emotional to handle divergent views?

Leave the guy alone and stop being a male Princess.
You're a Yoruba Muslim and you must come to the aid of your fellow Yoruba Muslim. Helinues is a known bully here on NL. He masturbate on every Peter Obi threads. So why is he complaining when someone returned the favour on Thiefnubuu. All of you are hypocrites. Make una get out abeg 😡😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Dennisochampa: 3:41pm On Apr 12
Make una no do this thing na..
Na girl e say e be abi... And we know say na man.. Make una put am for men cell..

Make that him yansh reduce.... grin grin grin
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by CrownLands(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12
"... before he was handed a 6-month jail term on Friday, Justice Abimbola Awogboro asked the convict of his sex, and he quickly replied, “I am a man, My Lord.” ~Bobrisky
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by spencekat(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12
just2endowed:

The judge is a female, so your guess is as good as mine. 😁
The judge was bias.

1 Like

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Devil1Messenger: 3:42pm On Apr 12
Kukutenla:
How is a trolling thread on fp

Seun, has NL fallen this low?

But wait, that 2nd pic, what's that woman looking at grin grin grin
i believe seun has made helinues a mod or he know some of the mods
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by AntiWailer: 3:43pm On Apr 12
2Radii:
How can a country move forward with this mentality..

Mentality of "leave him alone don't touch him since he's not the one that started it"

Another post with lack of understanding of the point.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by joyousever(f): 3:43pm On Apr 12
Ewu Gambia,, there's nothing to prove to you because you'll forever remain an Agbado eating yansh washing Thiefnubi apologist!

richie240:
I can bet my left ball z that u are igbo.
Don't ask me how I know biko.
cool
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by petechs(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12
iCauseTrouble:
Even though I am not a fan of homosexuality or cross-dressing, I will say the judgement is a little harsh on Bob.
We have all abused the naira note one form or the other.
They should have given him the option of fine as a first time offender.

Henhen.. Report yourself to EFFC office, Ikoyi on Monday 9am. The Agency will like to interrogate you for your online comment.
Thanks
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Procashtips(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12
vibbb:
Wahala be like bicycle - If dem lock Bob for female cell, Bob fit rape dem. If dem lock Bob for male cell, dem fit rape Bob.

Na.. the females in the cell would rather rape him and not the other way round.

So it's very likely he's going to get raped in prison either way.

Don't rule out the warders too.

1 Like

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12
They better put him in mens cell. Cell mates be like bring that nyash here grin
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Honestey: 3:45pm On Apr 12
I suggest 3 months each in male and female cells. In male cell, he will be raped, in female cell, he will rape and there will be equilibrium.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Tjra: 3:45pm On Apr 12
chikason22:

You're a Yoruba Muslim and you must come to the aid of your fellow Yoruba Muslim. Helinues is a known bully here on NL. He masturbate on every Peter Obi threads. So why is he complaining when someone returned the favour on Thiefnubuu. All of you are hypocrites. Make una get out abeg 😡😡😡😡
So why is he complaining when someone returned the favour on Thiefnubuu

The thread is about Bobrisky not Thiefnubuu.

Learn to read Chika. Reading doesn't hurt the brain.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Hawkler: 3:48pm On Apr 12
helinues:

Please what brought Tinubu on this thread?

Huh?
There are unproductive clout chasers.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by drezzyx(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12
He said he is a male while in court. so he is going to men's prison . But i pity his ass In prison.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Felaincarnated: 3:50pm On Apr 12
Till tinupoo completes his jail term
helinues:

Please what brought Tinubu on this thread.

Huh?
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Chizy12345: 3:50pm On Apr 12
those rubbers will finish your nyash
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Tetraozonaitera: 3:50pm On Apr 12
The day I hated thus guys acts most was the time he was having quarrels with another popular celebrity in Abuja and he said, "it is your Bosses that I date. And I can deal with you.
I felt annoyed like, what a gut!!
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by CaptainFM1: 3:52pm On Apr 12
helinues:

Very clever

What is his gender at birth?
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by chikason22(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12
Tjra:

So why is he complaining when someone returned the favour on Thiefnubuu

The thread is about Bobrisky not Thiefnubuu.

Learn to read Chika. Reading doesn't hurt the brain.
It's still the same thing. He brings up Peter Obi even when the thread is not about him. He also create threads about PO to make him look bad. So your points doesn't count. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by lexy2014: 3:55pm On Apr 12
AngelicBeing:
off point, l didn't ask you all You wrote above,

My question to you is, Tell us / Nairaland members, what's on the ladies mind because we don't know shocked

did I ask you this
AngelicBeing:
Tell us

tell you what?

what dont you know?

what is on this ladies mind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inside AY's New House In Lagos / Nigerian Female Celebrities & Their Body Tattoos(photos) / Governor Ayade Appoints Gedoni Ekpata Special Assistant On Garment Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.