Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,277 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? (62171 Views)

Male Or Female Cell – NCOS Finally Reveal Which Cell BOBRISKY Will Enter (WATCH) / Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up / “when Will Bobrisky Be Arrested? It’s Getting Irritating” – Veteran Filmmaker, F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Yorubaponu: 3:56pm On Apr 12
Felaincarnated:
Till tinupoo completes his jail term
Shut up 🤫 Tinubu is the mentor
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Yorubaponu: 3:58pm On Apr 12
Ozommadu:

Please Tinubu should resign if he doesn’t know what to do for sake of we Yoruba
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by CJStarz: 4:01pm On Apr 12
helinues:

Please what brought Tinubu on this thread.

For how long would continue to be incoherent on threads?

Huh?
Since when did Tinubu become Tinupoo?
Somebody said Tinupoo, instead of you to ignore, Ur mind come tell you say na Tinubu.
Na so you dey disrespect our presido reach?
Oga, we know say u dey under a payroll but abeg dey use sense dey do ur work.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Yorubaponu: 4:02pm On Apr 12
Tjra:

Are you Peter Obi? How does this thread relate to him?

Are you his mouth piece? Does he know you?

Kachi, stop comparing apples with mangoes.

Tinubu should resign this is not Lagos
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by damoobaba: 4:03pm On Apr 12
helinues:

Huh?

Bro, many are mad, only few are roaming.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by 2Radii: 4:03pm On Apr 12
AntiWailer:

Another post with lack of understanding of the point.
Alaye.....parrow lo
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Yorubaponu: 4:04pm On Apr 12
CJStarz:

Since when did Tinubu become Tinupoo?
Somebody said Tinupoo, instead of you to ignore, Ur mind come tell you say na Tinubu.
Na so you dey disrespect our presido reach?
Oga, we know say u dey under a payroll but abeg dey use sense dey do ur work.
But let be frank to ourselves. Tinubu is the problem of our country . We the Yoruba should speak out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by damoobaba: 4:05pm On Apr 12
iCauseTrouble:
Even though I am not a fan of homosexuality or cross-dressing, I will say the judgement is a little harsh on Bob.
We have all abused the naira note one form or the other.
They should have given him the option of fine as a first time offender.

I dont think this is the first time he'll be on the wrong side of the law.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Yorubaponu: 4:06pm On Apr 12
chikason22:

Which rule 2. Is he not right. No be you dey masturbate on any Peter Obi thread and make incoherent comments back to back to back thereby sounding very stupid.
Now someone has returned the favour and you're calling typir mod brothers.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're such a 🤡🤡🤡🤡

We Yoruba don’t want Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by occfx: 4:06pm On Apr 12
helinues:

Huh?

Bob says he is mummy of Lagos and we all know tinubu is daddy of Lagos, so what are you saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by damoobaba: 4:07pm On Apr 12
Yorubaponu:

But let be frank to ourselves. Tinubu is the problem of our country . We the Yoruba should speak out

How is Tinubu the problem of your life? You'll soon say tinubu is the reason your father did not make it in life.

Better look away from government, your mates are changing their lives with exportation of different products from this country.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by occfx: 4:08pm On Apr 12
iCauseTrouble:
Even though I am not a fan of homosexuality or cross-dressing, I will say the judgement is a little harsh on Bob.

He must have offended some big shots or stepped on toes. I don't know why I think vdm has a hand in this
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Yorubaponu: 4:08pm On Apr 12
damoobaba:

You are right , we have many mad 😡 people roaming around here in Ilesa, Osun state . I can bet you that Tinubu don’t like we Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Shinjawestern: 4:08pm On Apr 12
Heavensent01:

I'm just weeping because someone somewhere think you will be one day be successful but how can with this your alignment with foolishness

We hate head slamming mohammadian terrorists
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Yorubaponu: 4:10pm On Apr 12
damoobaba:

How is Tinubu the problem of your life? You'll soon say tinubu is the reason your father did not make it in life.

Better look away from government, your mates are changing their lives with exportation of different products from this country.
I know true is bitter but the true must be told . Let keep politics aside . Tinubu don’t win Nigeria 🇳🇬 election
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by blowjohn(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12
iCauseTrouble:

Na who dem catch na e be thief
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Yorubaponu: 4:12pm On Apr 12
damoobaba:

Since he stole Nigeria 🇳🇬 mandate
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Yorubaponu: 4:14pm On Apr 12
damoobaba:

I dont think this is the first time he'll be on the wrong side of the law.
Let say the true , Tinubu does not want Lagos progress
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Yorubaponu: 4:15pm On Apr 12
damoobaba:

Why is it that we Yoruba don’t like telling ourselves the true
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by psalmsjob: 4:15pm On Apr 12
iCauseTrouble:

Then how will the lesson sink in if someone thinks that being a first time offender he or she will be left off the hook....

In sane clime that most obi-idiots like to say, they have zero tolerance for abuse of their currency. The judge had been kind to him by striking out the money laundering charge so he should eat watering beans for 6 months to reset his mumu head and deflate that yansh to normal....yeyebrities de de grin
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Trophy12: 4:16pm On Apr 12
AntiWailer:
6 months jail for what is done every day,.

Your bias against the life Bobrisky lives will not let u think about precendence

Should everybody arrested for the first time be jailed without option of fine ?

If that is the case we are waiting to see.

No be when dem carry am opposition leader caught doing that and you people will shout dictatorship
na the lawyer, bob go hire ogogoro lawyer that's why . If not 6month is too much na as first time offender
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Yorubaponu: 4:17pm On Apr 12
2Radii:
Alaye.....parrow lo
Wgbon Let say the true that Tinubu no work
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by DeepSight(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12
Angelfrost:
This is unnecessary...!

Imprisonment over abuse of Naira without options of Fine and Community service makes no sense.

Dittodat:
The US will soon get involved in Bobrisky's case. The sentence Is unjust and unwarranted.

iCauseTrouble:

Tjra:
All the sex starved prisoners go ravish Bob's stinking ass ehn.

Make we talk true. 6 months imprisonment is too harsh for that offence.

Its obvious the state has skillfully found a way to exact punishment without referring to anything to do with gender fluidity, cross dressing or transgenderism.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 4:24pm On Apr 12
They'd better keep him in a separate, isolated cell.

Leaving him in a male cell with all those hips and curves will leave him a TRAINwreck.

Slamming him into a female ward will turn him to a SERVICEman.

Either way, six months from now, his dipstick and toilet plumbing will definitely never be the same again.

1 Like

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by LordIsaac(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12
HardBishop:
As far as he has dick or phallus.... They will send him to the men's section.
Let him pray never to meet a gay rapist
He can’t escape it. No testosterone to assert his masculinity!
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by LordIsaac(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12
Zico5:
They should just cut his penis and throw the foolish man into female cell. I know know the judge intentionally sent him to jail to reformat his brain. I'm very sure he will become a changed man by the time he is coming out.
I thought so too. It’s a corrective measure 😂
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by LuQuLuQu(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12
omoredia:

Mind ur business u Emi lon kan reptile

Emilokan reptile

Fatality....!

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Solababa91(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12
He was said to have claimed to be a male in court so he would be kept in male custody. But I kid you not, a convict of his caliber would be kept in a VIP suite.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by 12345baba(m): 4:30pm On Apr 12
Abeg make them send am come kuje. I wan visit shim
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Maj196(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12
He would definitely be put in a solitary confinement due to his status or else him yansh go hear am
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by DavidEsq(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12
iCauseTrouble:
Even the judge been dey look am dey para, say "see dis foolish man, I go show am shege today"
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:43pm On Apr 12
Lock him in chioma ojukwu ataga cell cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) / New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife / “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.