Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Why I'm Contesting Aniocha North Council Chairman's Seat - Ebenezer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I'm Contesting Aniocha North Council Chairman's Seat - Ebenezer (109 Views)

Yahaya Bello Dissociates Himself From Posters Linking Him To APC Chairman Seat / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / I'm Contesting for the post of Councillor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I'm Contesting Aniocha North Council Chairman's Seat - Ebenezer by ossaioviesucces(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12
Why I'm contesting Aniocha North Council chairman's seat - Ebenezer

The Local government chairmanship aspirant under the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta State Hon Nsaka Ebenezer Chukwugozim has started reading why he is contesting the council chairmanship seat .

According to Ebenezer , his committed to serve as a catalyst for the transformative change in all the communities in Aniocha North .

He noted that paramount importance will be accorded to ensuring the security of lives and property in Aniocha North recognizing that progress and advancement are unattainable in an environment devoid of peace and security.

Ebenezer added that he will Implement a rigorous standardization process for all Primary Healthcare Facilities in Aniocha North LGA which aims to elevate the quality of healthcare services provided to our residents.

“Our people in Aniocha North deserved something better which will make life easy for them .

This is why when elected , infrastructure development will be a focal point, aiming to create a sustainable environment with necessary infrastructure, responsible practices ingrained in communities, and effective management of environmental challenges for the well-being of Aniocha North residents by 2027.

My Action plan will be more effective to the people in the transformation of Aniocha North in ramifications which will improve economy and social life of the people .

My administration is committed to addressing the challenges faced by the youth, including unemployment, poverty, and crime.

Through a strategic focus on youth reorientation, empowerment, and sports development, we aim to reduce unemployment by 50% by 2027, channeling the energy and potential of the youth towards productivity, integrity, and positive contributions to society.” he said

Re: Why I'm Contesting Aniocha North Council Chairman's Seat - Ebenezer by Ozommadu: 6:21pm On Apr 12
Chukwugozim ijebego oo

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Guber: APC Screening Committee Clears Female Aspirant, Funmi Ayinke / Tinubu Post-graduated To Trillions Thanks Elnora Daniel (CSU). By Osondu Nworu / Obaseki Places Edo On Global Stage, Flaunts Successes, Reforms In Tech, Agric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.