Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Governor Rotimi Amaechi And His Pride! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Rotimi Amaechi And His Pride! (904 Views)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Rotimi Amaechi And His Pride! by 1luvkipsus: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2011
I seem not to like him so much,& this is not unconnected with his pride & i-too-know attitude.can u imagine him pullin his suit & given to his personal guard to bear!All to show that he's working hard.when have these police men become suit & bags carriers?arrant nonsense!
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi And His Pride! by RickyRoss1(m): 5:31am On Nov 18, 2011
How is that your business and problem I thought you were going to say something reasonable. Just because I gave my suit to a police man or servant automatically makes me a bad person? How does that become pride & i-too-know attitude
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi And His Pride! by circus: 6:18am On Nov 18, 2011
Very funny,maybe u hate him buh find something better to tanish him, this is lame and weak na,lolz
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi And His Pride! by kunyeo(m): 6:24am On Nov 18, 2011
This definitely belongs to the joke section! Joke apart it takes somebody with pride to read motive into a mere action of giving your suit to your aide camp.It is not by force that you must contribute here,especially when you dont have something tangible to say.
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi And His Pride! by Pukkah: 6:54am On Nov 18, 2011
People complain about weak leaders and also about strong ones. What do you want?

Would you rather have Amaechi appear clueless as opposed to appearing knowledgeable? How's it a problem if he wants us to believe that he's working hard? The question you should address is: is he really working hard with results to show? If the answer is yes, I don't care if he even removes his shoes.
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi And His Pride! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2011
sometimes reading threafs like this one dey tire me
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi And His Pride! by doctokwus: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2011
Who did u want him to gv d suit to,his driver or his commissioner?If u want to find fault wt s/bdy,find those related to other things pls.
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi And His Pride! by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2011
If u no do dem go talk, if u do dem go talk. ┏̲H̶̲̅α̩̩̩̩̥tǝ̩̩̩̥rS̶̲̅┓̲
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi And His Pride! by okosodo: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2011
It because you do not have job. Amaechi will give u job
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi And His Pride! by otokx(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2011
so some people are still taking expensive expired and substandard/fake drugs , smh

(1) (Reply)

U.s. Expresses Support For Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria Nan / What's Egbesu? Nigerians Open Your Eyes! / Prof Achebe Supports Subsidy Removal, But Blaims Bad Leadership Over The Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.