Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) (46392 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) / Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by Bluntemperor: 5:55pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
They are just on security patrol

And they covered their Faces,abi?
If you are doing well,why do you have to cover your face as if you are in Gaza?
Let everyone be identified with his I.D Card,Open Your Eyes,not covered,your uniform should have imprinted Names!

1 Like

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by AuthorMan: 6:15pm On Apr 13
NovusHomo:

Share it.

Nairaland doesn't support videos. It supports only video links.
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by Sunshine34(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13
I drove pass here some hours ago, I saw some security personnel in front of the secretariat. I never knew what happened
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by Psoul(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13
Evisoblog:
Interesting

Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to

dollardchatsmerch@gmail.com

Start by making sure that what you are writing here is correct. You can't be writing bad grammar here and at the same time, want to give job to someone with good vocabulary unless you're employing that person as your personal home teacher.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by BNLR(m): 7:00pm On Apr 13
There was a fight between Solider and Police today around Secretariat. Both of the security were seen shooting at each other. They were seen shooting at each other around federal Secretariat too.
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by dnawah(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13
Gistmedia10:
Today in Oyo State, an unexpected development unfolded as armed men dressed in military camouflage uniforms besieged the Oyo State Government Secretariat. Eyewitnesses report a tense situation as the armed individuals surrounded the administrative building, causing panic among government workers and residents in the area.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/04/13/armed-men-in-military-camouflage-besiege-oyo-state-govt-secretariat/amp/%3ffbclid=IwAR379Nm5-4s7_6vWKO2B99WSXRtiz5nizaBxoBWi-YAKQvVS8LdSN1T6ZKs
i will turn radio nigeria in the morning.make i see if i go gear "follow nigerians" grin grin
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by KayB: 1:43am On Apr 14
MASTAkiLLAh:
lol grin cowards
Yes, only cowards fight with their faces covered claiming to be unknown entity.
We fight with boldly with brain, the record is their to see. No need to waste saliva
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:29am On Apr 14
KayB:

Yes, only cowards fight with their faces covered claiming to be unknown entity.
We fight with boldly with brain, the record is their to see. No need to waste saliva
it's better to keep quiet on this than to speak gibberish or should we blame the nonsense you posted on your cowardice again ? Good morning and happy Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) / Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents / Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.