Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) (35041 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by schoolboymatt(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13
celebrity break up pain me?

for y na?
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:47pm On Apr 13
If you divorced your wife after 10 yrs of living together, you had been cheating and wants to have your way or you need no hindrances again to cheat in piss! Na tonto go kpai you.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Eunoiaa(f): 5:47pm On Apr 13
None.

Only Korra's shocked me, but pain?

So far out of my bound of contact.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by winner37(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13
Wait how will celebrity break up affect me , does anyone knows me that I will feel pain about their breakup?
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Freshboi316(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13
None
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Annahh(f): 5:58pm On Apr 13
None. They are giving bad examples of what marriage should be.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by sonnie10: 5:58pm On Apr 13
Pastor Chris. E no pain me but e dey somehow for ears.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Truthsave: 5:59pm On Apr 13
EreluRoz:
May and Yul, I'm glad May has been progressing fine. Yul is a very wicked soul.

Anty Ireti and Patrick Doyle own surprise me because they are already advanced and should do better.

Clown 🤡
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by sunlad123: 6:02pm On Apr 13
None
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Lifemanage: 6:05pm On Apr 13
pdppower:
None of them. Why can't they keep their marriage? They should learn from veterans like Baba Olu Jacobs and Mama Joke They can also learn from the young one like Mercy Johnson
I am beginning to think that divorces happen when the wife begin to feel independent of the husband. Even our marriages with churches and institutions thrives on dependence not independence. If one or both appreciate the value of their dependence...there might not be divorces but ladies are the ones spearheading divorces/independence. Our mother's were dependent on our father's and their marriages stayed long. Can someone consider these thoughts with me?
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Mom007(f): 6:21pm On Apr 13
Since when did Davido's pa become a celebrity? I think that word has become one of the most abused words in Nigeria.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by abysirius(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13
9ice and Tony Payne. Remember 9ice track "wedding day"
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by myrates: 6:22pm On Apr 13
Folorunso Alakija
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13
Non because I don't even know them neither do I benefits from them rather they are benefiting from me because anytime I stream their movies or anything they do I pay for it so why would their break up pains me I'm not related to them... Na just say na their children I dey pity sha...
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by BigDickProblems: 7:02pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
Which celebrity breakup pained you the most?

The most stupid question I've seen on Nairaland FP this year.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by AllenSpencer: 7:21pm On Apr 13
Funke Akindele!
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Akinpresident: 7:35pm On Apr 13
Rudeboy and Anita.

Upon all the struggles they did together before limelight.
Upon all the love songs.
Upon all the blessings.....wonderful family and wealth....
....they still parted ways.

It pain me.

But then, everyone deserves to be happy. I don't advocate for divorce, but if the occasion calls for it and the people involved are unable to fix it, make all man find their way.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Felabrity: 7:38pm On Apr 13
Wetin concern me?
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Akinpresident: 7:38pm On Apr 13
Lifemanage:

I am beginning to think that divorces happen when the wife begin to feel independent of the husband. Even our marriages with churches and institutions thrives on dependence not independence. If one or both appreciate the value of their dependence...there might not be divorces but ladies are the ones spearheading divorces/independence. Our mother's were dependent on our father's and their marriages stayed long. Can someone consider these thoughts with me?

Totally agree

I don't know how these Nigerian celebrities do their own marriages that's making them to always divorce each other, but one thing I know for sure is that, my woman will never have the balls to divorce me no matter what.
Reason is because, I'll position her in a way where she obviously can't do anything without me. I'm not a member of any committee that lets a woman to run her show independently. That's not me. You get approval from me first.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by riczy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13
Use the pain to fix crumbled economy. So this is a post?
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Lifemanage: 8:00pm On Apr 13
Akinpresident:

Totally agree

I don't know how these Nigerian celebrities do their own marriages that's making them to always divorce each other, but one thing I know for sure is that, my woman will never have the balls to divorce me no matter what.
Reason is because, I'll position her in a way where she obviously can't do anything without me. I'm not a member of any committee that lets a woman to run her show independently. That's not me. You get approval from me first.
Hmmmm...so long u provide and do things for her.without also abusing her, the loyalty and dependence remains. Honestly, this is giving me headache
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by achillesfoot(m): 8:05pm On Apr 13
Basket mouth.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by christopheojo(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
Nor!
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Amumaigwe: 8:18pm On Apr 13
EreluRoz:
May and Yul, I'm glad May has been progressing fine. Yul is a very wicked soul.

Anty Ireti and Patrick Doyle own surprise me because they are already advanced and should do better.

May's Personal Assistant, please tell us how she is progressing fine.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Lilfire(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13
Funke and JJC she has no reason to leave the marriage no tangible excuse was given
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Sweetvie: 8:37pm On Apr 13
None undecided
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by winfy11(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13
Fathead Balogun and Saheed Balogun
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by CHAQUR: 9:26pm On Apr 13
Na the people wey dey do film to teach you on what is needed to keep one in marriage be this o.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by ukaface(f): 9:39pm On Apr 13
Why e go pain me? Am I related to them?

Na Odo Nwodo death , Mr Ibu and Amaechi Muonagor death Dey pain me, if all the celebrities like make them divorce how e take concern me?
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Federalofficia(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13
Nyesom Wike and Simi fubara I cry cry cry my eyes red cry
TruthsFM:
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by TruthsFM: 9:55pm On Apr 13
Federalofficia:
Nyesom Wike and Simi fubara I cry cry cry my eyes red cry
fubara is defeating Wike in all the fronts

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Dvino1: 10:55pm On Apr 13
Pastor Chris and Anita oyakhilome

This one pain me 😬

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elle Magazine Lists Zuriel Oduwole Among The Most Powerful Women In 2014 / Mercy Chinwo & Husband, Pastor Blessed, Celebrate First Christmas Together (Pix) / DJ Khaled Drinks Wine To "IF". Davido Reacts (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.