Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) (35191 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Papadoh(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13
Why celebrity breakup go dey pain me? I no get life?
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by morgstreme: 11:17pm On Apr 13
EreluRoz:
Not assumptions my dear check nezeville on YouTube and search for yul and Judy video analysis of what they did to May. Sad some of you fell for Yul's manipulation

You are a little moronic misguided juvenile..

Have you met or interacted with ANY of them

I know the Edochies VERY WELL...the kids being Leo,Uche,Chi,Toby,Gene and Yul..

I have known them like forever..Pete was my dad's junior in highschool in Kaduna back in the day..my younger brother was Uncle Pete's personal doctor in the early 2000s..

Are you sick in the head or what

Do you know Yul has been "shielding" May ever since this marital saga burst out

Do you know she bleeped up at some point?

You don't even understand..

You are deranged..

I should go to YouTube and get informed about people's lives People that are like family to me since I was born over 50 years ago

What level of idiocy is this

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by felixtare(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt shocked
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by ba2remagaji: 6:12am On Apr 14
None
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by femi4: 7:43am On Apr 14
muyico:
Funke akindele
Funke cannot stay married. She's too bossy
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by EreluRoz: 8:26am On Apr 14
morgstreme:

You are a little moronic misguided juvenile..

Have you met or interacted with ANY of them

I know the Edochies VERY WELL...the kids being Leo,Uche,Chi,Toby,Gene and Yul..

I have known them like forever..Pete was my dad's junior in highschool in Kaduna back in the day..my younger brother was Uncle Pete's personal doctor in the early 2000s..

Are you sick in the head or what

Do you know Yul has been "shielding" May ever since this marital saga burst out

Do you know she bleeped up at some point?

You don't even understand..

You are deranged..

I should go to YouTube and get informed about people's lives People that are like family to me since I was born over 50 years ago

What level of idiocy is this
I thought you had sense but unfortunately I was wrong.
Check my response and compare it to yours and see who is lacking. Stop taking drugs you won't here . Da'alu
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by morgstreme: 8:36am On Apr 14
EreluRoz:
Check my response and compare it to yours and see who is lacking. Stop taking drugs you won't here . Da'alu

Bandits Jiri amu ragbukwa Ashawo nne gi..

Kitikpa dorwarkwa Ikpu nne gi ebe ahu..

Empty unintelligent Fooooooolish urchin..
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Pauliaette(m): 8:59am On Apr 14
What is wrong with AY?
I don't care about celebrities after all, they are making money for their families.
The only person that broken me into tiny pieces is the deaths of Jnr Pope. I wish it's turned out to be a pranks.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by EreluRoz: 9:49am On Apr 14
morgstreme:

Bandits Jiri amu ragbukwa Ashawo nne gi..

Kitikpa dorwarkwa Ikpu nne gi ebe ahu..

Empty unintelligent Fooooooolish urchin..
Eziohia
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by trumpcoat(m): 9:57am On Apr 14
Ayo makun
It's unbelievable that his marriage collapse

Still in the business of making your structures colourful

WhatsApp us on 08028287950
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by okerekingsley90: 10:09am On Apr 14
EreluRoz:
Eziohia

grin grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by EreluRoz: 10:10am On Apr 14
okerekingsley90:

grin grin grin
He came for me unprovoked
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by okerekingsley90: 10:16am On Apr 14
EreluRoz:
He came for me unprovoked

So you are igbo ??
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by EreluRoz: 10:17am On Apr 14
okerekingsley90:

So you are igbo ??

I don't discuss tribe, not my thing.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by okerekingsley90: 10:19am On Apr 14
EreluRoz:

I don't discuss tribe, not my thing.

đź‘Ť it's ok anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by donhils: 11:32am On Apr 14
Pain me as how? Why?
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Clazzone(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14
Israel DMW sef na celebrity... na hin own worse past sha.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by morgstreme: 8:41pm On Apr 14
EreluRoz:
Eziohia

Ezioha ragbukwa Ashawo ozu nne gi till ya nwuo..
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by EreluRoz: 8:51pm On Apr 14
morgstreme:

Ezioha ragbukwa Ashawo ozu nne gi till ya nwuo..
Efulefu
Ewu Gambia
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by morgstreme: 6:11am On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
Efulefu
Ewu Gambia

Ewu Gambia Jiri amu dorka otu nne gi dere..
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by morgstreme: 6:12am On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
Efulefu
Ewu Gambia

Efulefu di ka nna gi wu onye na ara gi ugbua nu...
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by EreluRoz: 6:25am On Apr 15
morgstreme:

Efulefu di ka nna gi wu onye na ara gi ugbua nu...
Any ofia ka gi nmaZee
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by EreluRoz: 6:52am On Apr 15
morgstreme:

Ewu Gambia Jiri amu dorka otu nne gi dere..
Amu bingo
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by morgstreme: 7:57am On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
Any ofia ka gi nmaZee

Otu Ashawo gi eji amu gbawara kembe
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by morgstreme: 7:57am On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
Amu bingo

Amu Bingo na Ara ozu Ashawo nne gi.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by morgstreme: 7:58am On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
Amu bingo na ara mu na nnem

Anyi mara..

Ozu ikpu!
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by morgstreme: 7:59am On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
Any ofia kam mua nmaZee

Obviously..

With your over-bludgeoned vagina
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by morgstreme: 8:01am On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
Nnamdi nwuru kembe wu Efulefu,nnem wu
Ewu Gambia

Imagine the combination of what they produced ..
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by morgstreme: 8:02am On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
Nnam nwuru kembe wu Efulefu,nnem wu
Ewu Gambia

Imagine the combination of what they produced ..

A perennial "dick taker"..
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by morgstreme: 8:03am On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
Eziohia

Ezioha Jiri amu gbuo nne gi ebe ahu..Ya were Amu dorwarkwa ya ikpu till eburu ozu ya..
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by morgstreme: 8:05am On Apr 15
EreluRoz:

Check your response..

Morbid and placid ignoramus..

That's how you answered questions in school and ended up with your shallow iq of pitiable disposition..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? / AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) / Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.