Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,471 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. (595 Views)

2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku / US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning / How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by YorubaMod(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13
(This) Israel vs Iran combo will really affect the global World, Africa in particular.

I see trouble in Nigeria;

(1) For the fact that southern part of the country is 90% Christians (majority being Igbos); They might want to do things differently with their muslim neighbours in the northern part to balance the long overdue whiteman mistake.

(2) Multiple researches, DNAs and facts have affirmed that Igbos migrated from Israel down to their current home now in southern Nigeria (Will these guys join their Christian predecessors?)..

(3) Iran have been a major key player in the affairs of Nigeria, they are surest links FG & Bandits in Northern part of Nigeria get their arms and terrorism fundings..

Now the questions is,

(*) Do you think Israel will change the atmosphere in Nigeria's polity, to further get rid of Iran_back terrorism going on in the world right now?

Secondly,

(*) Do you think Igbos will join their predecessors if this fight escalates as it is going now.
Maybe to get rid of these muslim punks and their ill-trained manner of life

2 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by lowkey0147: 9:28pm On Apr 13
YorubaMod:
(This) Israel vs Iran combo will really affect the global World, Africa in particular.

(1) For the fact that southern part of the country is 90% Christians (majority being Igbos); They might want to do things differently with their muslim neighbours in the northern part to balance the long overdue whiteman mistake.

(2) Multiple researches, DNAs and facts have affirmed that Igbos migrated from Israel down to their current home now in southern Nigeria (Will these guys join their Christian predecessors?)..

(3) Iran have been a major key player in the affairs of Nigeria, they are surest links FG & Bandits in Northern part of Nigeria get their arms and terrorism fundings..

Now the questions is,

(*) Do you think Israel will change the atmosphere in Nigeria's polity, to further get rid of Iran_back terrorism going on in the world right now?

Secondly,

(*) Do you think Igbos will join their predecessors if this fight escalates as it is going now.
Food for thought, but really Christians and muslims should be apart in this nigeria, they killing is too much please.
Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by Akinboboz(m): 9:30pm On Apr 13
Ok,we are watching.
Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by kettykin: 9:32pm On Apr 13
First question, does Nigeria really have a future? I know they have a past.
If world War starts, it will be officially over for artificial states created by European powers to maintain their dominance of the world .

Nigeria's case is worsened by the Muslim Muslim ticket saga and the fact that they have a dullard in aso rock and the country has been insolvent for a year battling all manner of insurgency, militancy, banditry for years now.

All that is needed is for fulani bandits, or boko haram to officially take sides and send troops to a side of the war before ipob replies with an official declaration of their end time republic.

And since there will not be any Russia or Britain to fight for one Nigeria, the military will simply be overwhelmed and without basic weaponry ,concede to the side that has better battlefield wizardry or intelligence.

Nigeria's case will be exacerbated by the fact that Nigeria is having acute food inflation rate with a lot of people opting to join in street protest against hunger than think out of the box

3 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by helinues: 9:33pm On Apr 13
Wetin concern Nigeria with those who don belleful.

Abeg, let them kill themselves, we go read the updates online.

Na so their stupidity don raised to power 16

8 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by SeeWahala: 9:36pm On Apr 13
Future of Nigeria? 🤔

Majorly unhappy Muslims undecided

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by drlateef: 9:37pm On Apr 13
YorubaMod:

Now the questions is,

Secondly,

Who told you there are 90% Christians in south? Where did you get that from? And where is the evidence that igbos migrated from Isreal? I have never seen such evidence. You are just lying all over the place?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by TruthsFM: 9:39pm On Apr 13
Isreal and USA 🇺🇸 defence force are much prepared to defeat Iran and the clueless countries that’s supporting Iran 🇮🇷 with their threats

Gen. Erik Kurilla, commander of the U.S. Central Command, is expected to meet Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant and senior Israel Defense Forces officials on Thursday to coordinate around a possible attack on Israel by Iran and its proxies, Axios reported.

Iranian officials have publicly threatened to retaliate against Israel for an attack in Syria last week that killed a top Iranian general. An attack on Israel or its bases could lead to another regional escalation.

Israeli officials say they are preparing for a possible unprecedented direct attack from Iranian soil using ballistic missiles, drones, and cruise missiles against Israeli targets. In such a scenario, Israel will retaliate with a direct attack against Iran, the officials said.

Furthermore, On Wednesday, Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei said that Israel made a mistake by attacking the Iranian Consulate in Damascus and killing the general.

"Israel must be punished, and they will pay for their mistakes," he iterated.

#gazawar #IDF #israël #viral #politics #Iran #usa #ErikKurilla #usarmy #khamenei_ir

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by YorubaMod(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13
helinues:
Wetin concern Nigeria with those who don belleful.

Abeg, let them kill themselves, we go read the updates online.

Na so their stupidity don raised to power 16
Speak for urself, maybe you're the only one who never belleful to change the future and put an end to muslim sponsored terrorism all over the world, especially in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by blacknp(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13
YorubaMod:

Now the questions is,

Secondly,

Igbos migrated from Isreal? Please stop smoking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by helinues: 9:43pm On Apr 13
YorubaMod:

Speak for urself, maybe you're the only one who never belleful to change the future and put an end to muslim sponsored terrorism all over the world, especially in Nigeria.

Who started terrorism between christians and Muslims

Thank goodness, I be neutral observer about religion jargons. Na just a neutral question

7 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by YorubaMod(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13
drlateef:

Who told you there are 90% Christians in south? Where did you get that from? And where is the evidence that igbos migrated from Isreal? I have never seen such evidence. You are just lying all over the place?
I'm not talking about the ewedus in the 'south_wastes'.
Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by olisaEze(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13
Wallahi, I’m confused on how a war between two Arab nations, will affect relations between fellow countrymen living together a continent away? Or did I just walk into the new bigot section of NL??
Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by blacknp(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13
helinues:

Thank goodness, I be neutral observer about religion jargons. Na just a neutral question
Na Jews start am, na so they take drive Great Britain from Palestine.
Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by helinues: 9:48pm On Apr 13
blacknp:
Na Jews start am, na so they take drive Great Britain from Palestine.

Bro, I just dey wait the guy to respond to me before I open the worm can.

I don't care about any of the side.

They are just so foolish to be engaging in killing each other in this century

7 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by YorubaMod(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13
helinues:

Bro, I just dey wait the guy to respond to me before I open the worm can.

I don't care about any of the side.

They are just so foolish to be engaging in killing each other in this century
People all around the World knows that Islam is synonymous with terrorism, take Nigeria for example.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by helinues: 9:55pm On Apr 13
YorubaMod:

People all around the World knows that Islam is synonymous with terrorism, take Nigeria for example.

Don't be quarter clever. I asked you a question, don't answer incoherently

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by drlateef: 9:59pm On Apr 13
YorubaMod:

I'm not talking about the ewedus in the 'south_wastes'.

Oh okay. You are referring to Sadeast. Fine!

5 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by lowkey0147: 10:02pm On Apr 13
E don red for Nigeria,

Ghen Ghen.
Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by lowkey0147: 10:04pm On Apr 13
blacknp:
Igbos migrated from Isreal? Please stop smoking
E pain you right??

Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by blacknp(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13
lowkey0147:

E pain you right??
E dey pain me, say you migrate from Israel? Na so your papa tell you abi, because Arochukwu dey Palestine?

You no even dey shame, to exhibit your inferior mentality.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by WizardOfNG: 10:07pm On Apr 13
drlateef:

109% debunked lies. The IPOB lot are propagandists and shameless liars. Never ever believe any claim they make.

Igbos just enjoy diagracing themselves to the extent many think they have clan mental health problem.

Why forcefully, as the poster you responded to is doing, associate with those who reject you and have DNA evidence to back up their claim that you are not geneologically related to them?

They put Nigerians below, disgracing us all, yet it is Igbos alone who wish to attache by force with Jews.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by YorubaMod(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13
WizardOfNG:

109% debunked lies. The IPOB lot are propagandists and shameless liars. Never ever believe any claim they make.

Igbos just enjoy diagracing themselves to the extent many think they have clan mental health problem.

Why forcefully, as the poster you responded to is doing, associate with those who reject you and have DNA evidence to back up their claim that you are not geneologically related to them?

They put Nigerians below, disgracing us all, yet it is Igbos alone who wish to attache by force with Jews.
Shame on ur bald skull, why posting an article written or should I say 'influenced by fulani jan_jaweeds'.
Re: Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. by helinues: 10:19pm On Apr 13
YorubaMod:

Shame on ur bald skull, why posting an article written or should I say 'influenced by fulani jan_jaweeds'.

Shame no gree to let you answer my question right?

(1) (Reply)

What Do We About Dead Nairalanders / Bode George To Remain In Kirikiri; As Court Adjourns Bail Application / Now There Is Fuel Scarcity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.