Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Want To Learn Web Designing! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Learn Web Designing! (1892 Views)

Which Pays More In Lagos - Selling Clothes In Boutiques Vs Web Designing / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / Create Ajax Chat & Learn Web Page Data Xchange via Json Vs Xml (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Web Designing! by nyabingi(m): 6:05am On Nov 18, 2011
somebody to designed a site for me but I was not impressed with what I got and so it got me thinking so i decided to learn how to do it my self and do it the way I like, so if ur a good webmaster out there and i can take me by the hand and teach me all that i need to know about website designing withing a shorter period, please do get back at me, its very urgent!

mekasplash@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by mywebwork(m): 6:15am On Nov 18, 2011
Am here to help you please, i have a post, what do you like to learn , skype me, petersnett12
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by joomlaman(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2011
If you leave in Abuja or its environ, then contact me: 08039508010 for fast and easy web design tutorials.
Enjoy!
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by frisahost(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2011
@nyabingi drop ur email i will send u ebook for website dummy
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by goddyzee: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2011
@frisahost this ma email bigshot_zoe@yahoo.com though am nt the orignal sender of the message but i would be greatful if u send it to my box.tnx a lot
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by castrokins(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2011
I am in this category. I am based in Calabar. I want to learn web development from a very competent hand. I've just downloaded dreamweaver, as much as i appreciate I can't do this alone.

my digits

239ed139
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by frisahost(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2011
@goddyzee i ve just send u am ebook that will teach u webdesign, @castrokins i can teach you online from scratch to advance level
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by nihinlade(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2011
My email is jadeniji2011@gmail.com pls send the ebook to me too
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by nyabingi(m): 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2011
@frisahost I would be glad to get the eBook, here is m email mekasplash@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by frisahost(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2011
i ve sent it to u, check ur email
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by mywebwork(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2011
Jesus, i have my database full of Dreamweaver tutorial, and books that can get you started, , are you a beginner or intermediate. ?
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by Infoseye(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2011
Infoseye@yahoo.com am interested, am a beginner.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by greenmouse(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2011
bros lets do it in two ways,

I. come to our office and learn in shortest period of time
2. get an interactive DVD tutorials from us that will teach you in two weeks maximum.

check my signature and contact us.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by Timileyin(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2011
Yu don't need much stress niether do yu need to pay anybody, Get a turorial online about joomla and yu will design a standard website witin 24 hours
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by cjenny: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2011
@afrisahost,or any other person that has the info,i need the ebook too plssss help.i am also a beginer .pls email me on cukachukwu@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by Frankintop(m): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2011
Frisahost baba, Please i need the ebook u said u have on webdesign, My email is coderslodge123@gmail.com, Pls i need ur reply asap, Thanks,
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by frisahost(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2011
@Frankintop,cjenny and Infoseye check ur email,i ve sent it , if u ve any question or let me know
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by oyinlolami(f): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2011
@frisahost, I'm also very interested in web designing or more like webdeveloper. I downloaded WAMP from the internet but having a lot of issues using it, Please is there anyway you can help me?? Your reply will be very much appreciated please.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by emmienomak: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2011
i wil teach u all dat u need to and how to get traffic for the site.just give a call on 08086246536 08089728588
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by lekanolas: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2011
@frisahost: I also need the eBook. This is my email address:lekanoladeinde@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by frisahost(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2011
@oyinlolami  send me a mail on info@frisahost.com i would help you solve all those issues cant explain here becos of spambot
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by frisahost(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
@lekanolas i check ur email
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by greenmouse(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2011
For a professional web design training and quality training materials(Videos and Ebook, at all levels)

Ping me on: 227CC2DC
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by BukiBuki(f): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2011
You can learn that for free on http://www.w3schools.com/
In fact, you can learn pretty much any trade if you search it out on the web.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by DualCore1: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2011
Your teacher: w3schools.com
Tools Needed: Notepad++, Firefox Browser, WAMP and a brain.
Master these tools cuz they may be ALL you will ever need for life.

If you jack the entire w3schools.com and you still have no clues, there is a problem somewhere. . . a problem none but yourself can solve. When you have solved that problem, re-jack w3schools.com (its the alma mata for most devs) grin

The road to problems isn't far from you when you start paying anyone to learn things like this. Google has put it right under your noses, go get it!
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by oyinlolami(f): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2011
frisahost:

@oyinlolami  send me a mail on info@frisahost.com i would help you solve all those issues cant explain here becos of spambot

Thanks a lot, I'll do that right away.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by frisahost(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2011
@oyinlolami i will get bck 2 u soon, ve been kind of busy,
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by oyinlolami(f): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2011
frisahost:

@oyinlolami i will get bck 2 u soon, ve been kind of busy,

Alright. Waiting very patiently.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2011
I missed the parrry. . . .
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing! by thompsob(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2011
Dual Core:

Your teacher: w3schools.com
Tools Needed: Notepad++, Firefox Browser, WAMP and a brain.
Master these tools cuz they may be ALL you will ever need for life.

If you jack the entire w3schools.com and you still have no clues, there is a problem somewhere. . . a problem none but yourself can solve. When you have solved that problem, re-jack w3schools.com (its the alma mata for most devs) grin

The road to problems isn't far from you when you start paying anyone to learn things like this. Google has put it right under your noses, go get it!
will this be enough for me to develop a school portal, generate access pins and manage the portal without consulting you when i have a problems?

(1) (2) (Reply)

300K Facebook Active Group Available For Sale 15K Only / What Is The Highest Score In ALC Program With Microsoft? / Forum Moderators Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.