Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel (46083 Views)

Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:40am On Apr 14
waice6571:
They have not said anything reasonable in the letter. They needed up begging the UN to stop any kinds of retaliation from Israel.

I expected Iran to be taking with full confidence and boldness instead of this shameful letter of apology to the UN.

Iran is just trying to expose to you, how hypocritical UN is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Fuckyoumod: 6:40am On Apr 14
ThatFairGuy1:
Iran is also sending the missiles to terrorist enclave in the land of the cursed Jews of Israel.
So why the noise
lol..... This one is still sleeping.

Israel has destroyed 99% of missiles and drone fired by Tehran.

Israel also opened their airspace to local and international flight operations 7:00 AM local time.

That's superiority and sophistication in technology air defence.

7 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Edusouls(m): 6:40am On Apr 14
samonak:
Funny enough, the Israeli Air defence systems: Iron dome, David sling and their Patriot missile system neutralized most of the threats. Those drones had a top speed of 185Km/hr and will take 2 hours to reach it's target because they were launched from Iran. To me, the Iranians are not serious about this attack. I think it's just a propaganda move just to save face and show their people that at least they're responding to Israel's aggression. If they were serious, the should have used hypersonic missiles from her allies ( Russia and China) to even the scores that would have sent a strong message.
nonsense and save face talk , I think say isreal can’t be attacked by Iran, now it has been done they don change tune, isreal don collect period…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Adonko(m): 6:41am On Apr 14
Akwamkpuruamu:

Even mcOluomo boys
just look this one grin

Day dreaming .....the coming days will shock u.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Fuckyoumod: 6:43am On Apr 14
cococandy:

In someone’s internationally recognized and legally protected diplomatic space?
Okay
terrorists protected space?
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by waice6571: 6:45am On Apr 14
P1PrinceKT:

Iran is just trying to expose to you, how hypocritical UN is.

Could you please break it down for me maybe I will see things from a new perspective...

Btw, UN is yet to make any comment as of now....!
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by VIKTO83(m): 6:49am On Apr 14
Why are they writing the UN when their launched drone attack never landed on Isreal soil yet? Or are they feeling defeated already? We have not been able to record damages on d side of isreal and they have gone to seek sympathy from UN.
Pls Isreal, I use Yahweh beg u: Bomb them to rubles, Bomb them to sands. Bomb them out of existence. Pursue them to Mercury planet so the sun finish them kpata kpata.
We would have had peace without them. The world need peace.

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by samonak(m): 6:49am On Apr 14
tubolancer:
But Israel did not attack Iran on their territory. By attacking a country with deadly drones is an act or declaration of war, I think Israel has the right to defend herself. Iranian generals were killed outside their border of which the Iranian can also retaliate by killing or destroying some Israeli interest outside the border of Israel which she (Iran) have been doing over a decade ago even recently.
An Embassy, any where in the world is seen as an extension of that country, That is why The US Embassy in Nigeria can't be attacked by our military because it would be seen as an act of war according to Article 51 of the UN charter. Today, Mexico and Ecuador are having a diplomatic row because the Ecuadorians stormed the Mexican Embassy in Ecuador to arrest her former VP who ran to the Embassy to request for political asylum. Julian Assange of wikilinks was held in Ecuadorian Embassy in London for more than a year and couldn't be arrested by US and England because they respected that principle. It had to take a government not sympathetic to Julian's cause to evict him from the embassy before he was arrested. If Israel wanted to respect international law they ought to have killed those military officers outside the embassy. But you and I know that Israel is above the law. That is why I insist that UN is a toothless bulldog when it comes to US or Israel.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by huptin(m): 6:50am On Apr 14
Postinor:
Yes,I support this, israel has to be caged

By drones that didn't even land?

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Truthsandtrusts: 6:51am On Apr 14
fixedhollies:
Wahala! Why can’t the world live in peace. Iran should also have addressed Israel concerns about people planning and carrying out attacks from her territory against Israel. Is there no interpol within Iran. Or Iran was just fighting a proxy war 👌

Fire for Fire!

I love your words, why can't the world live in peace

When is it going to end? No one knows.

This drum beat looks like that of war
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Available9: 6:51am On Apr 14
fixedhollies:
Wahala! Why can’t the world live in peace. Iran should also have addressed Israel concerns about people planning and carrying out attacks from her territory against Israel. Is there no interpol within Iran. Or Iran was just fighting a proxy war 👌

Fire for Fire!

Because of religion...Iran couldn't complete a paragraph without mentioning "Islamic*

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Ibecon: 6:52am On Apr 14
Ningishzida:
World War 3 is about to begin.

The previous World Wars were Wars that started because as a latecomer in the struggle for African Colonies, Germany had to settle for just four territories, called “protectorates,” in Africa: Togo and Cameroon in the west, German Southwest Africa (today's Namibia), and German East Africa (today's Tanzania, Rwanda, and Burundi) in the east. This made Germany angry at the UK for taking the Lions share. Yet, our forefathers were the ones who still went to fight for their Colonizers out of ignorance.

Please African Leaders, learn from history and stay out of this war, let the Colonizers destroy themselves.
Fighting for any of them won't make them respect or see us as Africans as equal Humans. We need to use this opportunity to rearrange our Continent and destroy the Quack Countries that these Colonizers created to make it easy for them to divide and rule us due to our different Culture and Traditions.

You are saying rubbish with your full chest. I'm sure you didn't know that the Berlin conference that shared Africa was organized by Germany. They were not interested in having a lot of African territories and we're the first to claim their colonies. Secondly, Britain did not have the lion share, France did. Don't turn history on it's head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Azazyel: 6:52am On Apr 14
I was waiting to hear that the missiles and drones have reached Israel. I was waiting to see pictures. This Iran mumu no be small. Iran sef that is actively funding Hamas, houthi rebels and Hezbollah, should look in the mirror. Are they not funding terror groups? They should stop accusing Israel of terrorism if they're doing the same. Palestine sef should stop investing in weapons and build their nation. They should stop allowing Iran push them into war with Israel. Israel too should relax. Israel is actually concerned that after rebuilding, the terror cells would regroup, restock and start attacking even after reaching an agreement. They actually have a case here but for the sake of the ordinary citizens, an agreement must be reached. Iran would sooner or later crumble from the inside. Many of it's citizens are unhappy with the style of government

2 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by SS777(m): 6:52am On Apr 14
fixedhollies:

Fire for Fire!

When Fulani chase you out from your territory and started killing your children and women, you will know how far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by obedience4(m): 6:52am On Apr 14
khalling2008:
Israel which can never face Hizbollah in Lebanon wants to face Iran of all countries in the Middle East. Remove US support for Isreal, Bandits from Zamfara will defeat Isreal in a war

Nigerians are always not students of history
The IDF has a track record of military victories
Simple Google will save you from your already evolving ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Zetty177x: 6:53am On Apr 14
saintokwuluora:
Part 2 of The Beginning of the End has started. This can easily go Nuclear...

I like ur figure of speech

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Agunesinjaweola: 6:53am On Apr 14
For those of you Nigerians praying and hoping Israel -your adopted spiritual home will win, I need to remind you Iran is like Russia vs USA to Israel.

Iran is the only Muslim nation with Chemical Weapons 😳🥺 !
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by samonak(m): 6:54am On Apr 14
Edusouls:
nonsense and save face talk , I think say isreal can’t be attacked by Iran, now it has been done they don change tune, isreal don collect period…
wetin Israel collect? How many people die or wetin be de level of destruction wey those drones do? Even one rat or ant no die from that attack. Na knock out Iran just shoot at Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by huptin(m): 6:55am On Apr 14
Edusouls:
Were are all those brainwashed religious black monkeys shouting Gods own nation, Iran cant do shit ? Iran don am to una almighty isreal Dey collect rain of killer drones and ballistic missiles from Iran, Jewish psychopath Netanyahus madness don too much, attacking someone’s consulate brazenly crossed the red line, una think say Persians na kids abby ? I blame USA for this escalation, worlds most corrupt aggressive , hypocritical nation

Has Iran now done shit? Sending drones that never lands?

Is that equal to what Isreal did? Is that even a revenge?

I expected a lot more from Iran, frankly speaking.

Some one bombed your consulate to the grounds and killed your top commanders. You sent drones that didn't kill a cockroach and said you are done.

Whaaaaaaaat? What cowardice?

2 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Topmaike007(m): 6:55am On Apr 14
Naira20:
Iran and their usual gragra. When wahala starts now, na innocent pipu Muslims go dey disturb everywhere.
Keep shut abeg where were you when Israel bombed there Constulate
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by mrkia(m): 6:55am On Apr 14
waice6571:

Of what impact are you much celebrated missiles against Israel?... Can Iran survive 100s of missiles against them as a retaliation from Tel-Aviv?

Missiles from Tel-aviv Or From U.S
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by alabo1: 6:55am On Apr 14
tubolancer:
But Israel did not attack Iran on their territory. By attacking a country with deadly drones is an act or declaration of war, I think Israel has the right to defend herself. Iranian generals were killed outside their border of which the Iranian can also retaliate by killing or destroying some Israeli interest outside the border of Israel which she (Iran) have been doing over a decade ago even recently.

Israel attacked Iran on her territory. A country's embassy/diplomatic premises is it's territory. Basic International law

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by olarent: 6:55am On Apr 14
Isreal is as well guilty, while we you attack a sovereign nation consulate, it's an attack on Iranian to make the matter worst UN did not condemn the action, Is their any united Nation at all?

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by SS777(m): 6:55am On Apr 14
Pio44:
Omo they should wait for Israel turn

Paper tiger,if not for US and UK, shooting down most of the drones from Jordan before reaching isrealhell, today could have be a volcano in isrealhell.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by advanceDNA: 6:55am On Apr 14
samonak:
Israel drew the first blood. Attacking the Iranian embassy in Syria which resulted in the killing of 7 Senior military officers is an act of war. The hypocrisy of the West and United Nations in general is evident is in their continued silence. Israel can eliminate their enemies any where in the world but the choice of hitting an embassy of a sovereign nation, was a little too far and also an open declaration of war. As expected, Iran has to retaliate, if for anything but to save face. The domino effect will be massive and would threaten the stability of the gulf region.

Hypocrisy...??
Its not a secret the west doesn't like Arabs and vice versa.....
u guys calling it hypocrisy when the west doesn't support them always baffles me..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by obedience4(m): 6:56am On Apr 14
Ppogbae:

False. 7 missiles landed on Ramon Air base. For some reason, the IDF is refusing to show the aftermath of air base.

You fired over 100 drones and over 30 missile and you are celebrating 7 missiles that hit Ramon air base,
Lol,
Will Iran air defence be able to cope when Israel ICBM come in hard.

I know you guys were expecting mass casualties,

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Bradford111(m): 6:56am On Apr 14
Edusouls:
Iran with one million man strong army well equipped with weapons, many times bigger than Isreal, plus well armed and trained proxies all over Middle East, is a very formidable foe even USA dont want to fight with, but western ass lickers and brainwashed religious black monkeys on nairaland thinks that God would personally come down from the throne and fight for isreal , chai Africans and animals have almost the same I.Q
But why couldn’t Iran hit anywhere in Israel if they are that strong?

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Naira20: 6:57am On Apr 14
Wetin be the bolded?
Topmaike007:
Keep shut abeg where were you when Israel bombed there Constulate
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Congrats321(m): 6:58am On Apr 14
The thing is who has confirmed it is Israel that attacked the Iranian embassy in Syria?

samonak:
Israel drew the first blood. Attacking the Iranian embassy in Syria which resulted in the killing of 7 Senior military officers is an act of war. The hypocrisy of the West and United Nations in general is evident is in their continued silence. Israel can eliminate their enemies any where in the world but the choice of hitting an embassy of a sovereign nation, was a little too far and also an open declaration of war. As expected, Iran has to retaliate, if for anything but to save face. The domino effect will be massive and would threaten the stability of the gulf region.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Hsquaremine: 6:59am On Apr 14
Well said.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by nospmoht(m): 6:59am On Apr 14
Blossomcresty:
The hatred among men is unthinkable!

WW3 is gradually brewing, If not now but very very soon.
By then I will be watching from heaven.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Topmaike007(m): 7:00am On Apr 14
Naira20:
Wetin be the bolded?
typo error

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters / Cameron Finally Leaves Downing St For The Last Time. / President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.