Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel (45979 Views)

Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Ppogbae: 6:20am On Apr 14
PointZerom:
wink

All your missiles were rendered impotent.

In few days time you'll know the true meaning of Natanyahu.

Ask Yasser Arafat, he'll explain better to you even from HELL.

False. 7 missiles landed on Ramon Air base. For some reason, the IDF is refusing to show the aftermath of air base.

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Macphenson: 6:21am On Apr 14
kk
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:21am On Apr 14
khalling2008:
Israel which can never face Hizbollah in Lebanon wants to face Iran of all countries in the Middle East. Remove US support for Isreal, Bandits from Zamfara will defeat Isreal in a war

Anything to make you feel good man! The pain is real

2 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Decent09(m): 6:21am On Apr 14
ThatFairGuy1:
The World always turn deaf ears to the plight of Muslim UNTIL they retaliate

It's time for the cursed Jews of Israel be decimated.

They should be attacked from left, right side and center. To hell with them, their supporters and hypocritical UN

🙏🙏🙏
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by psucc(m): 6:21am On Apr 14
Israel's strike on Iran Embassy claimed 7lives of Iran's senior military officers.

What's the yield from the Iran's attack. Haven't seen any figure to that effect.

8 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Heffalump(m): 6:22am On Apr 14
cococandy:

Didn’t Israel strike first?

Yes! Israel struck first to kill a dangerous terrorist undecided

2 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by ceejay80s(m): 6:23am On Apr 14
ThatFairGuy1:
God's people!

Funny man grin grin

They never lose war by going after civilians, majorly women and children in Gaza while Gallant Hamas Soldiers are pummelling their asssss cheesy

They should have leave the civilian out of the war and see if they can win Hamas not to talk of matching Iran

OVERHYPED COWARDS grin grin
I don't think u have a TV let alone watching one,
Hamas are hiding amongst civilians, if they are not cowards, they should come out to fight. Weda civilians or not all of Dem are terrorists,
Tell me a place in Israel that has been destroyed by Hamas?
Oga buy gotv , no need to watch CNN news, u go say CNN dey lie, watch ur Iran news which is press tv or aljazeera news and see if Gaza never finish

4 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Awoleesu(m): 6:23am On Apr 14
My own be say if Iran wan enter the show this time, make dem make sure say dem target well-well o! I no wan hia say dem go mistakenly down their own citizens again ooo!
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by tubolancer(m): 6:24am On Apr 14
samonak:
Israel drew the first blood. Attacking the Iranian embassy in Syria which resulted in the killing of 7 Senior military officers is an act of war. The hypocrisy of the West and United Nations in general is evident is in their continued silence. Israel can eliminate their enemies any where in the world but the choice of hitting an embassy of a sovereign nation, was a little too far and also an open declaration of war. As expected, Iran has to retaliate, if for anything but to save face. The domino effect will be massive and would threaten the stability of the gulf region.
But Israel did not attack Iran on their territory. By attacking a country with deadly drones is an act or declaration of war, I think Israel has the right to defend herself. Iranian generals were killed outside their border of which the Iranian can also retaliate by killing or destroying some Israeli interest outside the border of Israel which she (Iran) have been doing over a decade ago even recently.

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by samonak(m): 6:24am On Apr 14
Edusouls:
Were are all those brainwashed religious black monkeys shouting Gods own nation, Iran cant do shit ? Iran don am to una almighty isreal Dey collect rain of killer drones and ballistic missiles from Iran, Jewish psychopath Netanyahus madness don too much, attacking someone’s consulate brazenly crossed the red line, una think say Persians na kids abby ? I blame USA for this escalation, worlds most corrupt aggressive , hypocritical nation
Funny enough, the Israeli Air defence systems: Iron dome, David sling and their Patriot missile system neutralized most of the threats. Those drones had a top speed of 185Km/hr and will take 2 hours to reach it's target because they were launched from Iran. To me, the Iranians are not serious about this attack. I think it's just a propaganda move just to save face and show their people that at least they're responding to Israel's aggression. If they were serious, the should have used hypersonic missiles from her allies ( Russia and China) to even the scores that would have sent a strong message.

4 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by tete7000(m): 6:24am On Apr 14
Ningishzida:
World War 3 is about to begin.

The previous World Wars were Wars that started because as a latecomer in the struggle for African Colonies, Germany had to settle for just four territories, called “protectorates,” in Africa: Togo and Cameroon in the west, German Southwest Africa (today's Namibia), and German East Africa (today's Tanzania, Rwanda, and Burundi) in the east. This made Germany angry at the UK for taking the Lions share. Yet, our forefathers were the ones who still went to fight for their Colonizers out of ignorance.

Please African Leaders, learn from history and stay out of this war, let the Colonizers destroy themselves.
Fighting for any of them won't make them respect or see us as Africans as equal Humans. We need to use this opportunity to rearrange our Continent and destroy the Quack Countries that these Colonizers created to make it easy for them to divide and rule us due to our different Culture and Traditions.

Which history do you people read? Must everything be about Africa and colonisation. Many of you are held back by slave mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by ceejay80s(m): 6:25am On Apr 14
cococandy:

What were they doing in a war zone, if not for helping Hamas to carry attacks on Israel,
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by JoeEeL(m): 6:25am On Apr 14
Ningishzida:
World War 3 is about to begin.

The previous World Wars were Wars that started because as a latecomer in the struggle for African Colonies, Germany had to settle for just four territories, called “protectorates,” in Africa: Togo and Cameroon in the west, German Southwest Africa (today's Namibia), and German East Africa (today's Tanzania, Rwanda, and Burundi) in the east. This made Germany angry at the UK for taking the Lions share. Yet, our forefathers were the ones who still went to fight for their Colonizers out of ignorance.

Please African Leaders, learn from history and stay out of this war, let the Colonizers destroy themselves.
Fighting for any of them won't make them respect or see us as Africans as equal Humans. We need to use this opportunity to rearrange our Continent and destroy the Quack Countries that these Colonizers created to make it easy for them to divide and rule us due to our different Culture and Traditions.

Germany was in charge of Angola too.

African rulers, not leaders.

And finally, they know this history better than you do.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by khalling2008: 6:26am On Apr 14
Akwamkpuruamu:

Anything to make you feel good man! The pain is real
Bandit of zamfara will defeat Isreal one on one
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by khalling2008: 6:27am On Apr 14
Paulruth:
Those ragtag bandits in Zamfara? Those lanky dirty smelly things? I don't blame you. I blame your fellow terrorists in the government, military and police aiding you guys on
Leave story. Bandits from Zamfara alone will finish Isreal one on one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by AKzee(m): 6:27am On Apr 14
When I read comments from Nigerians on international issues, omo... I laugh. Indeed, slaves plenty.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by BnQoyyim(m): 6:27am On Apr 14
Today's Israel intentionally termed himself Israeli. Dont erroneously take them as the biblical Israelite.
In today's Israeli, Jesus is not recognized.
Christendom is abomination.
Israeli of today are nothing but the terrorist, land grabber and ethnic cleansing inclined. There's nothing Israel in the world map until 1947 here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by khalling2008: 6:27am On Apr 14
EteBabaagba222:

Go n remove it.
Remove US support for Israel and let Isreal face Zamfara bandits and let see something
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by ArtificialGPT: 6:28am On Apr 14
TruthsFM:
Rishi Sunak condemns Iran's attack against Isreal.
Why not also post the comments beneath the post, it seems like 99% of nairalander are illiterates and ignorant, because it's only on this forum i see people supporting Isreal blindly. Fyi, Isreal striked first

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:29am On Apr 14
TruthsFM:
Rishi Sunak condemns Iran's attack against Isreal.

Where was his condemnation when Israel attacked Iranian embassy in Damascus??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by khalling2008: 6:30am On Apr 14
PointZerom:

Pls go back to bed.
I mean Zamfara bandit will dealt with Isreal one on one if Us would not support Isreal. With US weapons and support, they could not win Hamas, only civilians isreal can kill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by compton11(m): 6:30am On Apr 14
Epistasis:
Israel should never retaliate, Iran will be totally decimated. A long term dream of the Sunnis.
this nìgga thought it is about religion and sect 😭😭😭
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Riskymarvelous(m): 6:31am On Apr 14
cococandy:

that was a mistake let Israel start their own attack you will see musulumi terrorist wailing up and down like rat now dey never talk ooo okay mouh dey look

3 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by pretydiva(f): 6:33am On Apr 14
The world indeed is coming to an end
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Adonko(m): 6:34am On Apr 14
cococandy:

but we all know lady that Iran have been using thier proxies in the likes of Hamaz, Hezebollah e.t.c to fight Israel and you know Israel have warned several times Nd Israel don't Norma engage in proxy they dare you straight.

Truth is I don't want war ...but we all know that Israel is going to retaliate.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Doyin2(m): 6:34am On Apr 14
United Nations,Egbe kegbe!

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:35am On Apr 14
khalling2008:

Bandit of zamfara will defeat Isreal one on one

Even mcOluomo boys
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:35am On Apr 14
IN THE WORDS OF A LIKUD MINISTER IN ISRAEL, IRANIANS WILL NOW BE SLEEPLESS. IN MY OWN WORDS, WHO HAS EVER SLAPPED A JEW AND RECEIVED FORGIVENESS ? I PITY ORDINARY IRANIANS WHO WILL BE WASTED BY ISRAEL BECAUSE NEITHER CHINA NOR RUSSIA WILL BE INTERCEPTING MISSLES FROM ISRAEL FOR IRAN, THE WAY JORDAN AND USA INTERCEPTED SOME OF THE DRONES AND MISSLES FOR ISRAEL.

3 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by RotrEmmanuel: 6:37am On Apr 14
cococandy:

That means you know nothing about The war. Israel didn't strike first. Iran has been striking Isreal using proxies like Hezbollah, Hamas, Haiti rebels, etc. Isreal did not kill their generals for fun. They had committed. 😏

4 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Agunesinjaweola: 6:38am On Apr 14
God is behind you Iran.
The enemy will be defeated randomly.
There's panic in Israel already and the government is running helter skelter begging UK and US to help !
Brotherhood Nations will rise up to defend you.

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Adonko(m): 6:39am On Apr 14
khalling2008:

I mean Zamfara bandit will dealt with Isreal one on one if Us would not support Isreal. With US weapons and support, they could not win Hamas, only civilians isreal can kill
let me clear the air here that US and Israel are allies did not in any case weaken Israel military might . As most military Nd scientific inventions in US has a jew hand in it.

They have been close ally/brothers for years so it's not today...in the whole of Middle East no country's military might can outrun Israel. Israel itself is a nuclear power country. Even Iran is but they are denying it.

Leave nuclear apart...Russian army can't outrun the Israeli army.be careful with that small nation that are very tough.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by bellosulaiman(m): 6:40am On Apr 14
Okay! So, let me see if I understand this;

-Israel forces “accidentally” hit Irans Consulate in Damascus.

-Iran responds with a one time (honesty is not assumed) barrage of artillery in Nevatim Airbase in Southern Israel.

-Israel says they will intentionally fire back.

Is this really the spark that ignites WWlll?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral / A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.