Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Sir Jude Nnam Biography, Career - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sir Jude Nnam Biography, Career (81 Views)

Help Needed! I Am Finding It Difficult Calling My Brother 'sir'. / Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. / I Am 36 And I Am Being Called 'sir ' By Everyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sir Jude Nnam Biography, Career by Jifsify: 7:38pm On Apr 15
Sir Jude Nnam is a catholic composer, minister, and songwriter from the Eastern part of Nigeria. He is the founder of Angel Voices Choral Group of Nigeria and a brand ambassador for Yamaha since 2017.

Early Life and Educational Background

Sir Jude Nnam is a catholic composer, gospel minister, songwriter, and instrumentalist born on November 9. Unfortunately, the year of birth is unknown. However, he was born and raised in Enugu, an eastern part of Nigeria.
Click here read the full Sir Jude Nnam Biography

Career

No doubt, Sir Jude Nnam, also known as Ancestor, is one of the most decorated and prolific Nigerian Catholic composers. Alongside his singing talent, he is also known as a keyboardist, choral conductor, and music composer.
Click here read the full Sir Jude Nnam Biography

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shades Of Success @success_ishaka / Xu Fuyou Is A Profiteer Who Sells Goods / In Ibadan, Phone | Computer Playstation & Xbox. We Repair Buy & Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.