Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans (24106 Views)

CBN Okays ₦200 Billion Housing Loan For Low Income Earners / FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina / Refineries Lose Over 200 Billion Under Buhari- Punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by CrossRhodes: 4:27pm On Apr 16
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Scam

Tinubu's administration is full of shit
Cow shit walaii
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by CrossRhodes: 4:28pm On Apr 16
benuejosh:
'He is not our President' group of friends Ltd too will be expecting it.

This group have various names called the online bandits, emergency lovers of Nigeria, our mandate was stolen interest group, eyes on judiciary, to mention but a few. The mother name for them is OBIDIENT MOVEMENT.

May IPOB not happen to them sha.
Hey you chatting from Benue IDP camp...

Have you recovered your ancestral lands yet?
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by rezzy: 4:33pm On Apr 16
yungpowers:
My question remains, when was it applied for and I didn't see it, or is it for the unknown ? cry undecided

I think around November last year. I applied and I was asked to update my NIN last month

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by ambale(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16
Nigga said exhaustive process😂

What's exhaustive when majority won't get it

Abi na ghost process dem.dey use?🤔
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by ambale(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16
benuejosh:

This group have various names called the online bandits, emergency lovers of Nigeria, our mandate was stolen interest group, eyes on judiciary, to mention but a few. The mother name for them is OBIDIENT MOVEMENT.

Hope you will get yours Sha after the exhaustive process😂
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by rezzy: 4:38pm On Apr 16
osazsky:
I just received 700k now

Humm

Pics or Idontbelieveyou
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Kukutenla: 4:45pm On Apr 16
benuejosh:
in economics it is called stabilizers.
Which economics is that one? grin grin grin grin

These APC bots are a bunch of dullards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by pacificom: 5:11pm On Apr 16
Don let Dem fool ya' fellas.
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Faposky95: 5:16pm On Apr 16
We are the ones to blame...
Who can remember the Lagos State Sunday 25% food reduced price initiative...?

It is gone with the wind just after one day.......
Damn APC.
Poor people

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Germi9: 5:23pm On Apr 16
benuejosh:

Did you get it? Or is the monies for tinubu
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by dequir: 5:32pm On Apr 16
NDSMELODY:
yes I applied, I have submitted my NIN successfully also.

Congrats then.
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Acidosis(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16
Emefiele Part II.

cheesy
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by ramalex(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16
benuejosh:

...and you are from Benue state,where poverty is inborn . Alachi .
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by MikeofKd(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Scam

Tinubu's administration is full of shit

Yahoo boy calling out another Yahoo boy smh
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Kingzmate(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16
I NEVER SEE MY OWN grin

YOU CRAZY LIARS cool
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by BabaHenry(m): 6:18pm On Apr 16
benuejosh:

You are a very foolish little boy
How much were you paid for your soul ??
Is President Bola the President of all Nigerians or president of some group of people??
Why are you so shallow minded ?
Everyone as long as you are a citizen of this country deserves to get the grant if qualified

Note: I won’t be surprised if in months to come there’s outcry on the embezzlement of lager part of the fund's
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Diego35M: 7:00pm On Apr 16
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by blueAgent(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16
benuejosh:

What jargon is this one barking on borrowed data.

Hungry man.
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by blueAgent(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16
Sirianese:

Tinubu doesn't know anything about how an economy works

But he built Lagos grin grin grin
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Formation10: 8:22pm On Apr 16
Krankhead:
You will complain for everything. Did you apply? Why not apply first
where is the link to apply or you that asking to apply did you see the link to apply
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by torqque7(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16
Phantom233:
Loan wer dem no allowed make dia useless website verify person NIN number, las las na dia household d loan go enter🙄

Abeg which site you dey use to apply?
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by wash02: 10:58pm On Apr 16
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Princewill1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 16
DOM7:
Any government that keep sharing money to it's citizens is not a serious government,it is a clear manifestation of lack of vision.
That's the simple fact.
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Phantom233: 11:16pm On Apr 16
torqque7:

Abeg which site you dey use to apply?
Type the key word on the advert

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Besto(m): 11:20pm On Apr 16
Palliative upadan that no one is seeing.

Just bring down the cost of fuel. Simple
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by lanocfoods: 3:58am On Apr 17
yungpowers:
My question remains, when was it applied for and I didn't see it, or is it for the unknown ? cry undecided
I applied and it is still ongoing. let's just hope they do the right thing this time
just Google fg grants and loans it will take you to the page
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Exceed15: 4:25am On Apr 17
Another Beta Edu , frm humanitarian minister loading... I pity APC supporters because they Will not remembered when they embark on sharing formula.
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Exceed15: 4:26am On Apr 17
Telltruth123:
I didn't see where the federal government asked us to apply for the loan and they are distributing it now.

I need empowerment, I will be 40 years by next month and since I have been working, I have been underemployed. The little money I saved during Buhari tenure, it has been whipped off by present inflation.

Federal government should assist me, I want to start a business.

Account details:
FIRST BANK
OR
ZENITH BANK
Thank you.

My brother put your hope on God . This govt has no plan for you.
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Iamanoited: 5:27am On Apr 17
HOW DO I GET THE PALLIATIVE?
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Versal: 12:55pm On Apr 17
Inflationary Policy undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Yeye policy makers.
It shall not be well with UK
Re: FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans by Supercaddy: 4:30pm On Apr 17
Some persons have started receiving oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Bianca Ojukwu, APGA Rubbished The Ojukwu Myth / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" / President Jonathan Receives Peace-loving Global Citizen Award (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.