Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place (54959 Views)

Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) / Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by DyingFetus: 1:24pm On Apr 17
Give me her laikdat, I'll fork her laikdat

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by CarlosTheJackal: 2:50pm On Apr 17
Jewessgratitud3:

nlfpmod
Fergie fergie01
Mynd44
Justwise
I made a correction for you. If I am ban for commenting on a forum then the rules need to be reviewed.

But why do you want me banned anytime I comment on your post😄😄😄
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by Jewessgratitud3: 4:11pm On Apr 17
CarlosTheJackal:
I made a correction for you. If I am ban for commenting on a forum then the rules need to be reviewed.

But why do you want me banned anytime I comment on your post😄😄😄

Why are you always mentioning me? Can't you leave me alone and mind your business on here?

You're bereaking the rules that is why I always report you.

Just stop mentioning me I beg you
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by CarlosTheJackal: 5:00pm On Apr 17
Jewessgratitud3:

Why are you always mentioning me? Can't you leave me alone and mind your business on here?

You're bereaking the rules that is why I always report you.

Just stop mentioning me I beg you
it's a public forum and I comment on topics that catches my fancy.

You are broke shaming men but you were looking for crowdfunding to get an apartment some years ago.

Go and adopt because most men are broke now and they can't afford your type at 43

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by Jewessgratitud3: 5:05pm On Apr 17
CarlosTheJackal:
it's a public forum and I comment on topics that catches my fancy.

You are broke shaming men but you were looking for crowdfunding to get an apartment some years ago.

Go and adopt because most men are broke now and they can't afford your type at 43
Save this advice for ur daughters.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by CarlosTheJackal: 5:11pm On Apr 17
Jewessgratitud3:

Save this advice for ur daughters.
my daughters will not be 43 and unmarried still trolling broke men.

The reason you are single is what you said.

No serious man will ever take you serious
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by Jewessgratitud3: 5:12pm On Apr 17
CarlosTheJackal:
my daughters will not be 43 and unmarried still trolling broke men.

The reason you are single is what you said.

No serious man will ever take you serious

Dey play. It must surely happen
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by imagrg(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17
Died for toto that's available anywhere you go like emptyN. grin
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by Ballo1292(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17
bobbybrown007:
Not Everyman can actually take in cheating as an habit from a woman, at times they think we men don't know when they do what they no how to do best.
Now she didn't leave to see the next day, now the guy might have life in prison

You people rush to comment but fail to read properly. A guy that hung himself is going to have a life in prison?

How did you pass comprehension in your WASSCE?

Go back to school

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by tnerro1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17
South African men are so insecure
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by princedukee(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17
Rip
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by EreluRoz: 7:54pm On Apr 17
Obsession, men will be forming hard but na dem weak pass
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by Twoclans(f): 7:56pm On Apr 17
Hmmmmmmmm

Please nobody should have his kind of obsession for me.If I cheat on you Biko drop my ass and move on.Dont kill me for my mama.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by Sleekfingers: 7:56pm On Apr 17
Reelmii:
All this stress for toto wey full everywhere

I tire o.......

Women are the cheapest commodities in the market. Despite being married. They are still chasing after me like ants wey see sugar.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by duduade: 7:57pm On Apr 17
I am proud to be a Nigerian man
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by onuman: 7:58pm On Apr 17
burp18:
No R.I.P's to waste. Good riddance to bad rubbish i must say.

Well, his mental health issues were not diagnosed earlier.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by Sapasenator: 7:58pm On Apr 17
Twoclans:
Hmmmmmmmm

Please nobody should have his kind of obsession for me.If I cheat on you Biko drop my ass and move on.Dont kill me for my mama.

It's not worth it honestly. I believe if you have no control over your emotions, you are not an adult. If I catch my wife/girlfriend in a party. I will just walk away and end the relationship. I wont destroy my own life because of a cheating spouse, life is too sweet biko.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by richard870(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17
Namaster:
because a girl has a severe case of wandering pussy.
This sounds so funny
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by bobbybrown007: 8:00pm On Apr 17
Ballo1292:

You people rush to comment but fail to read properly. A guy that hung himself is going to have a life in prison?

How did you pass comprehension in your WASSCE?

Go back to school
did you not read the headline?
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by pretydiva(f): 8:03pm On Apr 17
Your girlfriend cheated, won’t you dump her sorry ass and move on?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by EmekaBlue(m): 8:21pm On Apr 17
Some people are too jealous in all these boyfriend /girlfriend thing. Just like one edo witcth am dating... Coz of jealous she son stab and cut me with knife whenever she see anything another lady near me or on my phone

RIP bro. I pray God forgive you
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by Iceiscold: 8:23pm On Apr 17
So much cases of killing in SA
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by Dronedude(m): 8:23pm On Apr 17
A well scripted story with a foolish writer and a stupid ending. RIP to the deserving dead.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by Trophy12: 8:29pm On Apr 17
Na this kind news jennyclay day like hear , make she come insult mehn , werey grin
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by Crafteck1: 8:30pm On Apr 17
Jennyclay:
These useless wild animals are it again undecided.

It you notice she cheated on you then get the hell out of the relationship undecided.

You have no right to take someone’s life!!

Bunch of murderers and rapist!!

Which of them, the cheat or d murderer

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by harmony75: 8:30pm On Apr 17
Bitterness over a girlfriend not even a wife, and his parents were rejoicing the day he was born o ma se o smh
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by izubext007: 8:33pm On Apr 17
This generation
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by Fulaniguy01: 8:34pm On Apr 17
picture of the slain babe or .....
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by Honestey: 8:42pm On Apr 17
That was legendary, should have waited till the next Valentine before doing this to give his own death a well deserved colouration.
Dear b!tçhes everywhere, your whõr!Ng lives hangs by a thread.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17
Jennyclay:
These useless wild animals are it again undecided.

It you notice she cheated on you then get the hell out of the relationship undecided.

You have no right to take someone’s life!!

Bunch of murderers and rapist!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) / Colorado Santa Lookalike Robs Bank, Throws Money In Air Shouting Merry Christmas / Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.