Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place (55008 Views)

Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) / Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by bluefilm: 2:41am On Apr 18
He wants to kill two unfaithful birds with one stone...
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by Maryam070682557(f): 5:17am On Apr 18
This is tragic
The man should have just walk away since it's ordinary girlfriend not like they're married yet..

I don't know this new trend of infidelity with my gender,so disheartening.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by Blackdisciple(m): 6:41am On Apr 18
Damnnn niggarr
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by themanderon: 7:31am On Apr 18
South African men are just very violent by nature. Most of them behave like wild animals and you wonder if there are sane ones amongst them. Only their women are pleasant.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by tuzeriouz(m): 8:17am On Apr 18
benitwater:
but he might live with mark of what he caused for the rest of his life
Black Africans are not affected by trauma.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by steffi01(m): 10:04am On Apr 18
W
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by steffi01(m): 10:06am On Apr 18
Why do I feel like there is more than meets the eye.. What ifs?
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by lucky4west: 12:15pm On Apr 18
if a lady is cheating or a man is cheating, if you cant take it leave in peace and pursue other things in life, why resort to murder and suicide? murder or suicide is never an option, just because of sex you kill person then kill yourself..now there is no room for repentance...there is no coming back from eternity...why rush there unprepared by living a holy life instead you lost it all because of a woman...when women yapa every where
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by kasim155: 1:04pm On Apr 18
Before opening the tread and looking at the topic, I just know that it did not happen in Naija

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by delishpot: 4:09pm On Apr 18
Small cheating and men will start running mad. But they have the guts to force women to be comfortable with their own cheating and polygamy grin grin grin
I think women should start giving otapiapia to ant cheating man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.