Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant (27726 Views)

I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu / Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:46am On Apr 17
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I got mine in a dream

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by eepeepook: 9:46am On Apr 17
These sort of things reveal the hungry mongrels you all are, yet you people spend all your data claiming to feed Dangote and fellow Nigerian billionaires. Nairaland. ROFLMAO.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Chillext(m): 9:46am On Apr 17
i received 50k last month

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Kizyte(m): 9:46am On Apr 17
grin
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Dennisochampa: 9:48am On Apr 17
If u see the grant as a national cake... Then you're one of the problems of this country..

The grant is supposed to be meant for those who does not have it but the criminals amongst u all will have excess and still be looking for where to steal from....

Imagine u applying for yourself and 23 others and I'm sure most of those 23 people are your family members, friends, relatives and colleagues...

And tomorrow, animals like u will somehow expect Nigeria to be a great place to live in.....

I pray non of you get it!!!

It should go to the poor and less privileged and to those who genuinely need help!!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Lanre1st(m): 9:49am On Apr 17
For where? Audio grant
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by jayworld15(m): 9:50am On Apr 17
H
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by MT: 9:50am On Apr 17
James4358:
I read a statement released by the ministry that the first batch had been disbursed, and the next batch to follow on friday the 19th of April.

For those who applied, have you received yours?

I Applied for myself and 23 others from my ward in Akwa ibom state and we successfuly verified our NIN. We are yet to receive, & if non of the 24 of us receive by the next batch on friday, then i'll conclude the federal government scamed us. As nigerians, we are entitled to our share of the national cake.

Did you ever contribute to the national cake which you want to share from?

Just asking

Nigeria as a nation is just being generous. Naturally, the Government should validate your contribution to the national cake before you are allowed a bite.
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:50am On Apr 17
yarimo:
Alerts everywhere thank you president TINUBU , Nigerians are proud of you.
NA LIE,WHERE THE LINK TO GET THE GRANT?

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by gassbee: 9:50am On Apr 17
yarimo:
dey play
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by demsy21(m): 9:51am On Apr 17
I also applied for it when it started. However, I'm yet to receive the grant up to now.
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by zoomzoom(m): 9:51am On Apr 17
[quote author=yarimo post=129477761]Alerts everywhere thank you president TINUBU , Nigerians are proud of you.

Keep LYING while hunger wan KPAI you.
DEY PLAY!!.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Unperturbedpota: 9:51am On Apr 17
yarimo:
what is propaganda here please? So until you receive before you agree abi ? Keep hating while Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians are progressing

Close your mouth pls . You always make a joke of yourself. Grow up lad

4 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by id4sho(m): 9:52am On Apr 17
Objectivist04:

I thought they said the grant is for poor Nigerians with 5k or less in their bank accounts , how did it turn to registration again ? Why not liase with the banks and credit those with very low balance after scrutinizing all their accounts using BVN ?
Will application through registration be effective enough to detect those that actually need the money ? Why can't we get things right for once in this country.
Businesses 50k & company 1M are included

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Kizyte(m): 9:52am On Apr 17
Dennisochampa:
If u see the grant as a national cake... Then you're one of the problems of this country..

The grant is supposed to be meant for those who does not have it but the criminals amongst u all will have excess and still be looking for where to steal from....

Imagine u applying for yourself and 23 others and I'm sure most of those 23 people are your family members, friends, relatives and colleagues...

And tomorrow, animals like u will somehow expect Nigeria to be a great place to live in.....

I pray non of you get it!!!

It should go to the poor and less privileged and to those who genuinely need help!!
And what do you have to say about those government officials that amass wealth meant for 218 million Nigerians to themselves? You'll rather defend them than to defend your fellow ordinary Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Saint99: 9:52am On Apr 17
How did we get here? We should not build a nation where its citizens live on grants.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Kingzmate(m): 9:53am On Apr 17
50K UPCOMING kiss

JUST DEY WAIT cool
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by thaoriginator: 9:54am On Apr 17
Shingbai I never see, na shege alert just dey enter
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by youngrhosy(m): 9:55am On Apr 17
Received
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Dikegodspower(m): 9:57am On Apr 17
What is today's date?
Jobless youths everywhere causing nuisance

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Dennisochampa: 9:57am On Apr 17
Kizyte:
And what do you have to say about those government officials that amass wealth meant for 218 million Nigerians to themselves? You'll rather defend them than to defend your fellow ordinary Nigerians.

Na ogun go kee all of them together.

Both the government officials stealing and the ordinary citizens looking to steal...
If all of us are stealing... Who will change the narrative??

Who will break the cycle and usher in an era of honesty and transparency

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Hassanmaye(m): 9:59am On Apr 17
James4358:
I read a statement released by the ministry that the first batch had been disbursed, and the next batch to follow on friday the 19th of April.

For those who applied, have you received yours?

I Applied for myself and 23 others from my ward in Akwa ibom state and we successfuly verified our NIN. We are yet to receive, & if non of the 24 of us receive by the next batch on friday, then i'll conclude the federal government scamed us. As nigerians, we are entitled to our share of the national cake.
I haven't receive any payment
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Hectore(m): 10:01am On Apr 17
yarimo:

You lied again!
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 10:04am On Apr 17
Please a lady recently called my mum and asked for her NIN for verification in relation to the grant. Has anyone else received any similar calls? We feared it was a scam or something
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by ajepako(f): 10:06am On Apr 17
yarimo:

Oya come here make l nack you lijebu juju

Which alert? tongue tongue
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by bong4(m): 10:11am On Apr 17
yarimo:
what is propaganda here please? So until you receive before you agree abi ? Keep hating while Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians are progressing

Simple question you can't answer. "Have you received yours"?
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Kay25(m): 10:12am On Apr 17
Awo9122:
How do I get link for reg?
Presidential grant is still available
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Afamed: 10:12am On Apr 17
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Please a lady recently called my mum and asked for her NIN for verification in relation to the grant. Has anyone else received any similar calls? We feared it was a scam or something

Go through the link and update your Nin
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by dequir: 10:13am On Apr 17
James4358:
That was how Beta Edu distributed billions to the poor without any known person receiving.. Thank God i registered for 23 persons with Nano businesses. Let me see how these persons would all fail to meet their criteria.

The government said the money will be disbursed on Friday, 19th of April. So is it Friday yet? And why are you raising clamour over what is not due yet?
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Afamed: 10:14am On Apr 17
For those who applied 3,2 1 months ago , go back to the link and update your Nin .

The information was made to update your Nin , almost a month ago.

Payment has started, substantial payments will be made on Friday. If you have applied months ago, go back to the link and quickly update your Nin via the alternative method there.
For the doubting Thomas, continue to doubt
Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by Afamed: 10:16am On Apr 17
Saint99:
How did we get here? We should not build a nation where its citizens live on grants.

Even in your Almighty US, UK, France and the rest , they still live on grant

3 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant by clevermugu: 10:17am On Apr 17
from the more you look, the less u see govt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) / Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) / APC Reacts To Judgment Nullifying Adeleke's Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.