Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

2027, When You See You Are Losing, You Know What To Do: Mc Oluomo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027, When You See You Are Losing, You Know What To Do: Mc Oluomo (940 Views)

Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2027, When You See You Are Losing, You Know What To Do: Mc Oluomo by Khyrvxjzy: 7:44am On Apr 17
2027, when you see you are losing, you know what to do: mc oluomo

this is my mentality towards 2027, we must win
Re: 2027, When You See You Are Losing, You Know What To Do: Mc Oluomo by Unperturbedpota: 7:45am On Apr 17
This one wants attention. I can bet you this OP hasn't eaten since.last night. 🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027, When You See You Are Losing, You Know What To Do: Mc Oluomo by successmatters(m): 7:45am On Apr 17
You must win so you can suffer the poor masses.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027, When You See You Are Losing, You Know What To Do: Mc Oluomo by Khyrvxjzy: 8:00am On Apr 17
successmatters:
You must win so you can suffer the poor masses.

i dont care so far obi will not be president

2 Likes

Re: 2027, When You See You Are Losing, You Know What To Do: Mc Oluomo by Peakdesign23(m): 9:06am On Apr 17
undecided
Re: 2027, When You See You Are Losing, You Know What To Do: Mc Oluomo by StarRida: 10:31am On Apr 17
This kind of post is posing a great danger to our Democracy Nairaland moderators should know that a lot of ideal Children are in this forum they should always keep in check on the content of post on this forum because what this poster is telling other well meaning Nigerians is Elections in this Country can never go free and fair but forgetting that nobody has the monopoly of madness and rascality...I rest my pen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027, When You See You Are Losing, You Know What To Do: Mc Oluomo by Sirhush(m): 10:50am On Apr 17
We go see now, Make God sha keep me alive till then cool
Re: 2027, When You See You Are Losing, You Know What To Do: Mc Oluomo by Racoon(m): 11:39am On Apr 17
Yeah! Going to win via the agbero ways of rigging, ballot box snatching, subversion, intimidation, bloodshed and killing. Your Waterloo is still waiting.
Re: 2027, When You See You Are Losing, You Know What To Do: Mc Oluomo by Khyrvxjzy: 1:56pm On Apr 17
Racoon:
Yeah! Going to win via the agbero ways of rigging, ballot box snatching, subversion, intimidation, bloodshed and killing. Your Waterloo is still waiting.

yes
Re: 2027, When You See You Are Losing, You Know What To Do: Mc Oluomo by Khyrvxjzy: 1:57pm On Apr 17
Sirhush:
We go see now, Make God sha keep me alive till then cool

you said same 2023

1 Like

Re: 2027, When You See You Are Losing, You Know What To Do: Mc Oluomo by Khyrvxjzy: 1:57pm On Apr 17
StarRida:
This kind of post is posing a great danger to our Democracy Nairaland moderators should know that a lot of ideal Children are in this forum they should always keep in check on the content of post on this forum because what this poster is telling other well meaning Nigerians is Elections in this Country can never go free and fair but forgetting that nobody has the monopoly of madness and rascality...I rest my pen

monopoly, you cant do anything in 2023
Re: 2027, When You See You Are Losing, You Know What To Do: Mc Oluomo by SeeWahala: 2:04pm On Apr 17
Khyrvxjzy:
2027, when you see you are losing, you know what to do: mc oluomo

this is my mentality towards 2027, we must win

What MC Oluomo said '

when you see you are losing, you know what to do'

What he actually means

Threaten mama chinedu and ngozi plus papa emeka that if they won't vote their emilokan tilumbu in the next election that their agbad0 agber0s should immediately GRAB it, SNATCH it and RUN AWAY with it cool

Simple wink
Re: 2027, When You See You Are Losing, You Know What To Do: Mc Oluomo by Melagros(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17
COMRADES, this is nonsense
Re: 2027, When You See You Are Losing, You Know What To Do: Mc Oluomo by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17
StarRida:

How?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Elections: Avoiding A Political Crisis / Parties May Boycott Presidential Election - Atiku In Dilemma[/b][/u] / Fresh News On Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.