Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? (1432 Views)

Which Bible Verse Has Brought More Souls To Christ? / Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On Apr 21
AbuTwins:
■ In Islam, David did not kill any Uriah nor did he as a Prophet commit adultery with anyone! He was an avid worshipper of Allah and whenever he recites the Psalms (not your Psalms of today of course) the animals would recite with him. He also fast one day and eats the next day!
■ Well, you can say that! But it's not only about David! Even Jesus prayed to the father with his face on the ground! Moses, Abram and many others did same! And it is proven there were facing a tabernacle or Holy Sanctuary!
■ And there's nothing like "Muslim ritual"! The Islam we practice is the final and most complete Islam! All Prophets did practiced Islam from Adam to Jesus and Muhammad! And they have their own legislated ways of Performing the Salat and paying the Zakat!
Interesting claim regarding David in a book that came to a non-Israelite more than 1600 years after the fact/event supposedly took place. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

In Scripture, it is against God's Law to do that which is not commanded by God using His Name. None of those men prostate, knelt, lay down on the floor, or even stood to speak to God in the name of God, that is simply because God never preferred a position for such things. So, people are free to position themselves as they choose.

And yes, the bowing ritual is known in Islam. So why you deny it makes no sense. Look up the meaning of the word ritual if you are having a problem with that. undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Kobojunkie: 11:50pm On Apr 21
AbuTwins:
■ So what name is used to represent YHWH in Arabic and Hausa Bible? grin ALLAH! One who submits in Arabic = Muslim!
Those Prophets were Muslims!
1. The name that represents Him is YHWH. The generic term used for almost all deities is God and that is the term that can be changed from language to language. undecided

There is no such thing since all of them deny that as they all claim to worship instead the God of Israel and the name of the God of Israel is YHWH. I can equally say that my ancestors worshipped the God of Nigerians and in the Hausa language that would be a reference to Allah which is used as a generic name in some languages as you mentioned. But if you drill down to the actual name of the deity in question, you can find names like Obatala, Sango, Amadioha, Ogun, etc. This isn't rocket science! undecided

2. Absolutely all of them said they worshipped the God of Israel and His Name is YHWH, so it does not work at all. undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 11:53pm On Apr 21
Kobojunkie:
Interesting claim regarding David in a book that came to a non-Israelite more than 1600 years after the fact/event supposedly took place. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

In Scripture, it is against God's Law to do that which is not commanded by God using His Name. None of those men prostate, knelt, lay down on the floor, or even stood to speak to God in the name of God, that is simply because God never preferred a position for such things. So, people are free to position themselves as they choose.

And yes, the bowing ritual is known in Islam. So why you deny it makes no sense. Look up the meaning of the word ritual if you are having a problem with that. undecided

When did your New testament came to be quoting old testament?

Na you sabi that God's law!
Whatever God calls worship we obey Him!

At the onset of Islam, Muslims pray towards Jerusalem like the Jews until Allah changed it to Kaaba!

Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before. Daniel 6:10

Emphasis had to be placed on where the window was opened yet you claimed it wasn't important!
I understand the word "ritual" so I have no problem with it in sane discussions!

Bye on this!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 11:57pm On Apr 21
Kobojunkie:
Spare me the fables abeg! undecided
You claim you believe and follow Moses with your mouth yet your every word denies this fact. Moses is written to have written down the book of the Law of God, but you say Moses did not in fact write the book of the Law as claimed. So, how is that any different from what the other religionists say and do as well? undecided

No scientist can prove any manuscript of the old testament exists that can be traced to the time of Moses!

Moses's writings is lost!

We believe in Moses and the Torah given to him by Allah to guide only his people!

Once again, the Book wasn't preserved!

Same as the Gospels!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Kobojunkie: 12:05am On Apr 22
AbuTwins:
■ When did your New testament came to be quoting old testament? Na you sabi that God's law!
■ Whatever God calls worship we obey Him! At the onset of Islam, Muslims pray towards Jerusalem like the Jews until Allah changed it to Kaaba!
Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before. Daniel 6:10 Emphasis had to be placed on where the window was opened yet you claimed it wasn't important!
■I understand the word "ritual" so I have no problem with it in sane discussions! Bye on this!
1. All of the books of the New Covenant/Testament were written before 70 AD, the same century that Jerusalem was destroyed. So what are you getting at? God's Law is the National Constitution of the Nation He constituted and they are contained in Scripture even to this day since they were passed down. undecided

2. Which God? Praying in a direction means absolutely nothing since the God of Israel— YHWH— never commanded anyone to pray in the direction of Israel in any of His Laws! undecided

3. That was Daniel's PERSONAL choice and nothing more. It was just Daniel choosing to do that in his case. Notice that Daniel never said, "YHWH, I am praying towards Jerusalem in the name of YHWH." Daniel could not have said that because God of Israel — YHWH never commanded that and it would have amounted to sin against God for Daniel to make such a declaration. And it is equally a sin against God to turn a personal choice like that made by Daniel into a ritual. undecided

Remember, God of Israel said no man was allowed to add, remove, or change any part of His Law in Deuteronomy 4 vs 2 - 4. undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 12:06am On Apr 22
Kobojunkie:
1. The name that represents Him is YHWH. The generic term used for almost all deities is God and that is the term that can be changed from language to language. undecided

There is no such thing since all of them deny that as they all claim to worship instead the God of Israel and the name of the God of Israel is YHWH. I can equally say that my ancestors worshipped the God of Nigerians and in the Hausa language that would be a reference to Allah which is used as a generic name in some languages as you mentioned. But if you drill down to the actual name of the deity in question, you can find names like Obatala, Sango, Amadioha, Ogun, etc. This isn't rocket science! undecided
No! Hausas use Ubanjigi (Chief of gods)!

2. Absolutely all of them said they worshipped the God of Israel and His Name is YHWH, so it does not work at all. undecided

Allah is the God of Abraham and all of his descendants!

Noah, Abraham and Moses didn't worship your God of Israel! Which God did they worship?
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Apr 22
AbuTwins:
■ No scientist can prove any manuscript of the old testament exists that can be traced to the time of Moses! Moses's writings is lost!
■ We believe in Moses and the Torah given to him by Allah to guide only his people!
■ Once again, the Book wasn't preserved!
Same as the Gospels!
Oh! So you need scientists to come prove to you that Moses actually obeyed God's commandment to Him? Then it means you don't believe Moses did as God commanded, right? undecided

2. You sound exactly like the Christians who equally say they believe what is written in the Book they claim all while at the same time saying things that contradict that very claim. grin grin grin grin

You believe in Moses and the Torah but you don't believe Moses wrote the Torah as commanded by the God of Israel — YHWH. You need to review the meaning of the word Contradiction abeg! grin grin grin grin grin

3. Ah! So the original book written by Moses was not preserved means Moses did not in fact write the book of the Law? Yikes! undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Kobojunkie: 12:19am On Apr 22
AbuTwins:
■ No! Hausas use Ubanjigi (Chief of gods)!
■ Allah is the God of Abraham and all of his descendants! Noah, Abraham and Moses didn't worship your God of Israel! Which God did they worship?
1. Well, Chief of gods seems more like it would fit references that replace God of gods or Lord of lords. undecided

2. Huh? undecided

Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 12:23am On Apr 22
Kobojunkie:
1. All of the books of the New Covenant/Testament were written before 70 AD, the same century that Jerusalem was destroyed. So what are you getting at? God's Law is the National Constitution of the Nation He constituted and they are contained in Scripture even to this day since they were passed down. undecided
Why would a book from 70 AD be quoting the old testament since the Qur'an can't quote earlier corrupted books?

2. Which God? Praying in a direction means absolutely nothing since the God of Israel— YHWH— never commanded anyone to pray in the direction of Israel in any of His Laws! undecided
grin Thank God it is not Qur'an i quoted. Deny it till eternity na your scriptures! Take what you agree with and dump the rest!

3. That was Daniel's PERSONAL choice and nothing more. It was just Daniel choosing to do that in his case. Notice that Daniel never said, "YHWH, I am praying towards Jerusalem in the name of YHWH." Daniel could not have said that because God of Israel — YHWH never commanded that and it would have amounted to sin against God for Daniel to make such a declaration. And it is equally a sin against God to turn a personal choice like that made by Daniel into a ritual. undecided

Remember, God of Israel said no man was allowed to add, remove, or change any part of His Law in Deuteronomy 4 vs 2 - 4. undecided

So Daniel is a sinner now let Yahweh throw him into Hell for praying like Muslims! grin

This is your David!
Of David. I give You thanks with all my heart; before the gods I sing Your praises. I bow down toward Your holy temple and give thanks to Your name for Your loving devotion and Your faithfulness; You have exalted Your name and Your word above all else. Psalm 138:1-2

This is your Solomon!
1 Kings 8:29
May Your eyes be open toward this temple night and day, toward the place of which You said, 'My Name shall be there,' so that You may hear the prayer that Your servant prays toward this place.

This is David again!
Psalm 5:7
But I will enter Your house by the abundance of Your loving devotion; in reverence I will bow down toward Your holy temple.

This is David again!
Psalm 28:2
Hear my cry for mercy when I call to You for help, when I lift up my hands toward Your holy sanctuary.

And Daniel!
Daniel 6:10
Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.

grin grin grin grin Bye!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On Apr 22
AbuTwins:
■ Why would a book from 70 AD be quoting the old testament since the Qur'an can't quote earlier corrupted books?
■ Thank God it is not Qur'an i quoted. Deny it till eternity na your scriptures! Take what you agree with and dump the rest!
■ So Daniel is a sinner now let Yahweh throw him into Hell for praying like Muslims! grin
This is your David!
Of David. I give You thanks with all my heart; before the gods I sing Your praises. I bow down toward Your holy temple and give thanks to Your name for Your loving devotion and Your faithfulness; You have exalted Your name and Your word above all else. Psalm 138:1-2
This is your Solomon!
1 Kings 8:29
May Your eyes be open toward this temple night and day, toward the place of which You said, 'My Name shall be there,' so that You may hear the prayer that Your servant prays toward this place.
This is David again!
Psalm 5:7
But I will enter Your house by the abundance of Your loving devotion; in reverence I will bow down toward Your holy temple.
This is David again!
Psalm 28:2
Hear my cry for mercy when I call to You for help, when I lift up my hands toward Your holy sanctuary.
And Daniel!
Daniel 6:10
Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.

grin grin grin grin Bye!
1. Your question makes no sense! undecided

2. Are you trying really hard not to make any sense or something? undecided

3. Is it me or is your ability to comprehend breaking down? Daniel did not sin since Daniel NEVER said that his personal choice to face Jerusalem had anything to do with God's Law. undecided

4. I see I am dealing with someone who has obvious comprehension issues. For the umpteenth time God of Israel is not impressed by personal choices or ideas that are removed from His Law. lipsrsealed

▶ David's personal choice to bow down towards the holy temple and give thanks to God was that, David's personal choice. This is clearly explained in what he said. God of Israel is not impressed by such things.
▶ Solomon never said God commanded that eyes be turned to the temple. God of Israel is not impressed by such things.
▶ David never said his personal choice to bow down towards the temple of God is to become a Law or ritual to be emulated. God of Israel is not impressed by such things.
▶ Daniel never said his personal choice to pray facing Jerusalem was to be emulated by others or added as part of some ritual for God. God of Israel is not impressed by such things.

Pay attention! Again, God's Law is the ONLY Guide that these men were commanded by God to live by using the Name of God. So these personal choices were not acts of obedience but merely, personal choices made by each one of them. God of Israel is not impressed by such things. Oi vey! undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Kobojunkie: 1:07am On Apr 22
AbuTwins, the sad reality of religion — whether it be Judaism, Christianity, and even Islam —is that every single one of them blinds their adherents from the reality of the God of Israel. The God of Israel is not wowed by anything other than absolute obedience to His Law. His only mandate has always been the absolute obedience of His Law. That is all! undecided

You mention David in your response as having bowed in a direction towards the temple in his time, compiled psalms, etc., but none of that was the reason why David came to the attention of God. The only reason that God of Israel paid attention to David was the fact that David attained holiness through absolute obedience to the details of the Law, and was then approved righteous by God as a result. Yes, David became a holy, and then righteous man of God before God anointed him King over Israel. That was the sauce on David's life That was the same sauce that led to the God of Israel paying attention the men such as Daniel, Solomon, Moses, etc. God never answered their requests until after they each became holy and righteous through careful submission and obedience to the letter of His Law. . undecided

David did what God wanted which was for Him to obey His Law to the letter and for this David became the apple of God's eye; the same applies to all others who carefully obey God's Law and become Holy and righteous by God's approval. All other things, including his personal choice to write psalms, sing songs, and bow in one direction as opposed to another, mean nothing to God. Turning all those nothings into religious rituals that you then live your lives by will lead you nowhere near the God of Israel. This is the same mistake the Israelites made, that led to God cursing them and scattering them all across the world today. It is the same mistake the clones of the first religion are also all making to this day. undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:51am On Apr 22
AbuTwins:

Grandpa don't tell lies on me na!
I said when you call yourself a Muslim you were only a Mosque-goer or an Alfa Follower!
So what are you? A Muslim right?
Ọmọ you're deceiving yourself because i know Islam much more than you can think of.
You must go to the mosque as a mosque-goer and follow an Alfa as an Alfa follower in teachings otherwise you can't just study the Quran on your own and remain in their midst that's why there are different schools of thought claiming Muslim groups!
AbuTwins:

Even among you Jehovah witness do you have peace? People amongst you commit sins wherein you excommunicate them! How is that Biblical?
God excommunicated and asked Israelites to kill whoever turn against the laws binding His worshipers together as one so it's biblical to excommunicate those who turn against Godly principles! Romans 16:17; 2John 1:10-11
AbuTwins:

Your Governing bodies have been changing your doctrines albeit that's your definition of peace right?
Eternal peace will be in Jannah!
The Governing Body is not inspired so they're doing their best in interpretation of God's word to fulfill what God promised in the Bible at Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 and Zephaniah 3:9
They have successfully achieved this by helping all obedient members to form a global family of peace loving worshipers. Isaiah 2:2-4
If you people can't produce such a thing with all your beheading and amputations of sinners among you then what exactly is the essence of your Allah, Prophet and Quran? undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:17am On Apr 22
AbuTwins:

You are a liar!

The Qur'an doesn't exist as one Book to be burned during Muhammad's time.

The Qur'an that was burned were in Uthman's Era!

Where's the originals?
Remember, I can cite references o
When I cite, you'll say it's not authentic
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:20am On Apr 22
Aemmyjah:

Where's the originals?

Funny guy wants to talk about disfellowshiping among God's people but in his own religion it's amputation of limbs or beheading the sinner.

Abeg which is barbaric between the two? cheesy
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:28am On Apr 22
MaxInDHouse:

Funny guy wants to talk about disfellowshiping among God's people but in his own religion it's amputation of limbs or beheading the sinner.

Abeg which is barbaric between the two? cheesy

Don't mind him
They'll say it's benevolence
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 8:39am On Apr 22
Kobojunkie:
1. Your question makes no sense! undecided
Yours too doesn't! Remember you said earlier that why would the Qur'an that came later mention things from those scriptures in the past. So why should the New Testament mention the old testament too or were they written together?

2. Are you trying really hard not to make any sense or something? undecided
Just stating the obvious!

3. Is it me or is your ability to comprehend breaking down? Daniel did not sin since Daniel NEVER said that his personal choice to face Jerusalem had anything to do with God's Law. undecided

4. I see I am dealing with someone who has obvious comprehension issues. For the umpteenth time God of Israel is not impressed by personal choices or ideas that are removed from His Law. lipsrsealed

▶ David's personal choice to bow down towards the holy temple and give thanks to God was that, David's personal choice. This is clearly explained in what he said. God of Israel is not impressed by such things.
▶ Solomon never said God commanded that eyes be turned to the temple. God of Israel is not impressed by such things.
▶ David never said his personal choice to bow down towards the temple of God is to become a Law or ritual to be emulated. God of Israel is not impressed by such things.
▶ Daniel never said his personal choice to pray facing Jerusalem was to be emulated by others or added as part of some ritual for God. God of Israel is not impressed by such things.

Pay attention! Again, God's Law is the ONLY Guide that these men were commanded by God to live by using the Name of God. So these personal choices were not acts of obedience but merely, personal choices made by each one of them. God of Israel is not impressed by such things. Oi vey! undecided

You can continue in denial but the fact remains the obvious truth which is that Daniel, David and Solomon were inspired to do what they did. And there actions is useful for you guys!

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 2 Timothy 3:16

I don't ever think Ezekiel, Daniel, David and Solomon did what God didn't command except for the Biblical David committing murder and adultery!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 8:41am On Apr 22
Aemmyjah:

Where's the originals?

Show evidence Qur'an was burnt during the time of the Prophet as you claimed?
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 9:16am On Apr 22
MaxInDHouse:

So what are you? A Muslim right?
Ọmọ you're deceiving yourself because i know Islam much more than you can think of.
You must go to the mosque as a mosque-goer and follow an Alfa as an Alfa follower in teachings otherwise you can't just study the Quran on your own and remain in their midst that's why there are different schools of thought claiming Muslim groups!
As I said earlier, you are extremely ignorant as a Muslim. Males are to go the mosque for congregational prayer while women are mostly to pray at home!
The basis is to learn the religion as we learn life affairs in school or artisanship and not necessarily following any Alfa or school of thought!

Which different schools of thought claim Muslim groups?

God excommunicated and asked Israelites to kill whoever turn against the laws binding His worshipers together as one so it's biblical to excommunicate those who turn against Godly principles! Romans 16:17; 2John 1:10-11
Did God told you to excommunicate? Those verses where not referring to you! When the adulterous woman was brought to Jesus did she excommunicate her?

The Governing Body is not inspired so they're doing their best in interpretation of God's word to fulfill what God promised in the Bible at Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 and Zephaniah 3:9
They have successfully achieved this by helping all obedient members to form a global family of peace loving worshipers. Isaiah 2:2-4
No, they have successfully created a cult that is now adapting to the realities of other Christians denominations! We'll see more of how you loosen up like other Christians based on your Governing bodies dictates!

The GB raised zombies that will worship them!

If you people can't produce such a thing with all your beheading and amputations of sinners among you then what exactly is the essence of your Allah, Prophet and Quran? undecided

We obey Allah and the messenger He sent to us!

Not Governing bodies!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 9:20am On Apr 22
Kobojunkie:
AbuTwins, the sad reality of religion — whether it be Judaism, Christianity, and even Islam —is that every single one of them blinds their adherents from the reality of the God of Israel. The God of Israel is not wowed by anything other than absolute obedience to His Law. His only mandate has always been the absolute obedience of His Law. That is all! undecided

You mention David in your response as having bowed in a direction towards the temple in his time, compiled psalms, etc., but none of that was the reason why David came to the attention of God. The only reason that God of Israel paid attention to David was the fact that David attained holiness through absolute obedience to the details of the Law, and was then approved righteous by God as a result. Yes, David became a holy, and then righteous man of God before God anointed him King over Israel. That was the sauce on David's life That was the same sauce that led to the God of Israel paying attention the men such as Daniel, Solomon, Moses, etc. God never answered their requests until after they each became holy and righteous through careful submission and obedience to the letter of His Law. . undecided

David did what God wanted which was for Him to obey His Law to the letter and for this David became the apple of God's eye; the same applies to all others who carefully obey God's Law and become Holy and righteous by God's approval. All other things, including his personal choice to write psalms, sing songs, and bow in one direction as opposed to another, mean nothing to God. Turning all those nothings into religious rituals that you then live your lives by will lead you nowhere near the God of Israel. This is the same mistake the Israelites made, that led to God cursing them and scattering them all across the world today. It is the same mistake the clones of the first religion are also all making to this day. undecided

Your theory!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:57am On Apr 22
AbuTwins:
As I said earlier, you are extremely ignorant as a Muslim. Males are to go the mosque for congregational prayer while women are mostly to pray at home!
The basis is to learn the religion as we learn life affairs in school or artisanship and not necessarily following any Alfa or school of thought!

Do you want me to start listing the groups that are terrorizing our neighbours throughout the earth? Of course these groups are claiming Muslims and they have different schools of thought that's what makes them different from Yorùbá Muslims here who are tolerant!

AbuTwins:

Did God told you to excommunicate? Those verses where not referring to you! When the adulterous woman was brought to Jesus did she excommunicate her?
She was repentant!
As in begging to be forgiven, if any sinner does the same nobody not even the Governing Body can disfellowship such a person from our midst because the only ground for someone to be disfellowshiped is unrepentant attitude!

AbuTwins:
As
No, they have successfully created a cult that is now adapting to the realities of other Christians denominations! We'll see more of how you loosen up like other Christians based on your Governing bodies dictates!
The GB raised zombies that will worship them!
Zombies peaceful and never protesting against constituted authorities.
That could have made Islam the best religion on this planet if it could happen in your religion but as it is your Allah, Muhammad and Quran has no hold on you people other than bowing towards the black stone that's why you people are easily brainwashed by politicians to start fighting and killing one another even though you've met on mount Arafat you will gladly kill him for tribalistic, nationalistic and heroism not thinking a bit about what your Allah, prophet or Quran says about SALAM (PEACE) among you. So those you called zombies are far much better than Muslims!

AbuTwins:
As
We obey Allah and the messenger He sent to us!
Not Governing bodies!
Sure but there's no evidence that your Allah is alive otherwise there shouldn't be wars among those worshiping your Allah! 2Timothy 3:5
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 10:07am On Apr 22
MaxInDHouse:

Do you want me to start listing the groups that are terrorizing our neighbours throughout the earth? Of course these groups are claiming Muslims and they have different schools of thought that's what makes them different from Yorùbá Muslims here who are tolerant!

What does School of thoughts mean in Islam?

She was repentant!
As in begging to be forgiven, if any sinner does the same nobody not even the Governing Body can disfellowship such a person from our midst because the only ground for someone to be disfellowshiped is unrepentant attitude!
Show where the woman repented? Show where she begged to be forgiven before we continue?

Zombies peaceful and never protesting against constituted authorities.
That could have made Islam the best religion on this planet if it could happen in your religion but as it is your Allah, Muhammad and Quran has no hold on you people other than bowing towards the black stone that's why you people are easily brainwashed by politicians to start fighting and killing one another even though you've met on mount Arafat you will gladly kill him for tribalistic, nationalistic and heroism not thinking a bit about what your Allah, prophet or Quran says about SALAM PEACE among you. So those you called zombies are far much better than Muslims!
I have said it earlier you were never a Muslim before. You just keep proving me right by spilling more ignorance about Islam. There are bad Muslims just as there are bad Jehovah witness. Your Bible says ALL MAN have sinned which includes Jesus!

Anyone who killed for religion does not mean he is following that religion! At least Jehovah did kill apostates and disbelievers in the Old testament and you didn't blame Him!

Sure but there's no evidence that your Allah is alive otherwise there shouldn't be wars among those worshiping your Allah! 2Timothy 3:5
So when there were wars in the old testament Jehovah was dead then?

Ignorance at its peak!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:23am On Apr 22
AbuTwins:

What does School of thoughts mean in Islam?
Do you support the activities of Boko Haram, Al Shabab, ISIS, Al Kedah just to mention a few of terrorist groups fighting and killing people and claiming they're Muslims?

AbuTwins:

Show where the woman repented? Show where she begged to be forgiven before we continue?

Brainwashed zombie! So while dragging her to a place where they will stone her to death she will be arguing with them that what she did is lawful or begging for her life?
Are you this dumb?

AbuTwins:

I have said it earlier you were never a Muslim before. You just keep proving me right by spilling more ignorance about Islam. There are bad Muslims just as there are bad Jehovah witness. Your Bible says ALL MAN have sinned which includes Jesus!
There are bad Muslims and what is the provision in your Quran to discipline them in the way of your Allah?

AbuTwins:

Anyone who killed for religion does not mean he is following that religion! At least Jehovah did kill apostates and disbelievers in the Old testament and you didn't blame Him!
Jehovah ordered the killing not of His loyal worshipers but in your Islam who are the ones that aren't loyal that are killed during the war between Iran and Iraq?

AbuTwins:

So when there were wars in the old testament Jehovah was dead then?
Ignorance at its peak!

JEHOVAH ordered the killing of those who are enemies of pure worship not practicers of pure worship that's the difference! smiley
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 11:54am On Apr 22
Kobojunkie:
1. Well, Chief of gods seems more like it would fit references that replace God of gods or Lord of lords. undecided

2. Huh? undecided

Of course! Noah does not know Yahweh!
He didn't write those Books!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 12:08pm On Apr 22
Kobojunkie:
Oh! So you need scientists to come prove to you that Moses actually obeyed God's commandment to Him? Then it means you don't believe Moses did as God commanded, right? undecided
Chai! What is the earliest manuscript of the old testament available? Probably the dead sea scroll! This was written about 12 centuries after Moses! Where is the Torah Moses wrote in existence?

2. You sound exactly like the Christians who equally say they believe what is written in the Book they claim all while at the same time saying things that contradict that very claim. grin grin grin grin

You believe in Moses and the Torah but you don't believe Moses wrote the Torah as commanded by the God of Israel — YHWH. You need to review the meaning of the word Contradiction abeg! grin grin grin grin grin
Do you think these old testaments Books are really what Moses wrote?

3. Ah! So the original book written by Moses was not preserved means Moses did not in fact write the book of the Law? Yikes! undecided
Moses had a revelation revealed to him as a Book! However it is lost now! The copies of copies of copies we have as retained in the Bible is dubious and marred with errors, additions, extrapolations, etc!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Apr 22
AbuTwins:
∆ Your theory!
Absolutely none of it is theory as it is written right there in the book that

▶ Noah was justified(approved holy and righteous) because he submitted himself to living according to God's Law of His time - Genesis 6 vs 8
▶ Abraham obeyed God's every commandment and statute and was hence justified (approved holy and righteous) by God - Genesis 26 vs 2 -5
▶ Moses spent 40 years in the wilderness before God approved him and called him to step on holy ground(righteousness). - Exodus 3
▶ Aaron and Miriam were equally holy endorsed/approved righteous by God for their steadfastness to the way of their fathers. God of Isreal spoke to them - Numbers 12 vs 1 - 5
▶ David was regarded by God as a man after His own heart— a holy and righteous man— before God of Israel even anointed the boy King of Israel - 1 Samuel 13 vs 13-15
▶ Daniel as a boy dedicated himself to living according to the Law of Moses. Even when in a foreign land, he did not violate the dietary laws contained and as a result, he was approved(holy and righteous) by God of Israel - Daniel 1 vs 8 - 17...

Every single one of these men had the encounter they did with the God of Israel— YHWH— as a result of their resolve to live in complete obedience to His commandments and statutes. God of Israel made it abundantly clear from even Adam, that His only mandate is obedience of His Law. The same mandate He gave Adam is the same mandate He gave to all the others. undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Apr 22
AbuTwins:
■ Chai! What is the earliest manuscript of the old testament available? Probably the dead sea scroll! This was written about 12 centuries after Moses! Where is the Torah Moses wrote in existence? Do you think these old testaments Books are really what Moses wrote?
■ Moses had a revelation revealed to him as a Book! However it is lost now! The copies of copies of copies we have as retained in the Bible is dubious and marred with errors, additions, extrapolations, etc!
1. Well, the God of Israel said His Word is Eternal/Everlasting meaning that it cannot be lost or changed by human hands. I don't need to believe in the old testament books, and I don't beleive in Moses since he wasnt a god to me. I instead believe in Jesus Christ and His Father, the God of Israel. undecided

2. Interesting! Are you insinuating that Moses did obey the commandment that was given to Him by the God of Isreal — he wrote the book —,however, the God of Israel caused the book to be lost? undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 5:12pm On Apr 22
Kobojunkie:
1. Well, the God of Israel said His Word is Eternal/Everlasting meaning that it cannot be lost or changed by human hands. I don't need to believe in the old testament books, and I don't beleive in Moses since he wasnt a god to me. I instead believe in Jesus Christ and His Father, the God of Israel. undecided
So tell me how was the word of your God preserved?

2. Interesting! Are you insinuating that Moses did obey the commandment that was given to Him by the God of Isreal — he wrote the book —,however, the God of Israel caused the book to be lost? undecided
Yes, the Book was meant for those people!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 5:14pm On Apr 22
Kobojunkie:
Absolutely none of it is theory as it is written right there in the book that

▶ Noah was justified(approved holy and righteous) because he submitted himself to living according to God's Law of His time - Genesis 6 vs 8
▶ Abraham obeyed God's every commandment and statute and was hence justified (approved holy and righteous) by God - Genesis 26 vs 2 -5
▶ Moses spent 40 years in the wilderness before God approved him and called him to step on holy ground(righteousness). - Exodus 3
▶ Aaron and Miriam were equally holy endorsed/approved righteous by God for their steadfastness to the way of their fathers. God of Isreal spoke to them - Numbers 12 vs 1 - 5
▶ David was regarded by God as a man after His own heart— a holy and righteous man— before God of Israel even anointed the boy King of Israel - 1 Samuel 13 vs 13-15
▶ Daniel as a boy dedicated himself to living according to the Law of Moses. Even when in a foreign land, he did not violate the dietary laws contained and as a result, he was approved(holy and righteous) by God of Israel - Daniel 1 vs 8 - 17...

Every single one of these men had the encounter they did with the God of Israel— YHWH— as a result of their resolve to live in complete obedience to His commandments and statutes. God of Israel made it abundantly clear from even Adam, that His only mandate is obedience of His Law. The same mandate He gave Adam is the same mandate He gave to all the others. undecided

They all submit to your God of Israel so they were Muslims!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:04am On Apr 23
AbuTwins:

They all submit to your God of Israel so they were Muslims!

If they were alive today in Israel
Would you attack them since you claim they're all Muslims?
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:28am On Apr 23
Aemmyjah:

If they were alive today in Israel
Would you attack them since you claim they're all Muslims?

What are you saying?
In Islam the only thing that matters is bowing to the black stone and picking up weapons to kill and get killed.

If the presidents of two Islamic or Muslim nations disagree Muslims from both sides will pick up weapons against themselves forgetting whatever their Allah, prophet or Quran said regarding SALAM (PEACE)

But the irony of the matter is that when they also hear that some religionists in a far away country are beating up Muslims they will start looking for members of that religion in their neighbourhood to attack them.

One can just sit down and try to figure out what exactly did this their Allah infused in their heads and you won't be able to pick anything meaningful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Churches Are Now Into Sport (TB Joshua's Church) / "Do Not Become Slaves Of Men." - Stop Following Cults / Essence Of Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.