Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? (1434 Views)

Which Bible Verse Has Brought More Souls To Christ? / Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Apr 23
AbuTwins:
■ Yours too doesn't! Remember you said earlier that why would the Qur'an that came later mention things from those scriptures in the past. So why should the New Testament mention the old testament too or were they written together?
■ Just stating the obvious!
■ You can continue in denial but the fact remains the obvious truth which is that Daniel, David and Solomon were inspired to do what they did. And there actions is useful for you guys! All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 2 Timothy 3:16
■ I don't ever think Ezekiel, Daniel, David and Solomon did what God didn't command except for the Biblical David committing murder and adultery!
1. No, I specifically asked you the sense in claiming that the Bible account of the David story, written by David's people, could be wrong about David but the account of a man who had no part in the history of these people, and lived more than 1600 years after the fact could be considered factual. Try not to twist my word, please. Mohammed did not quote Scripture on the David case. Rather, according to you, he wrote his own idea on the David case, an idea which cannot be validated by the people or by Scripture. undecided

2. No Such thing! undecided

3. It means you do not know the meaning of the term inspired or you are simply playing along with a religious script that is not unique from those fed the Christians as well. undecided

The breath of God animates all living beings including all human beings implying that humans are inspired by God.
in·spired

1. of extraordinary quality, as if arising from some external creative impulse.
"they had to thank the goalie for some inspired saves"
2. (of air or another substance) that is breathed in.
"inspired air must be humidified"
We know that Scripture contains even the words of Satan and all Scripture is inspired by God. We equally know from Scripture that Satan's very actions run contrary to God's Law. undecided

In the same Scripture, we are informed that God's mandate to men is absolute obedience to His Law. Outside of those commandments and statutes— the Law—, men are allowed their freedoms and choices. To argue that those personal freedoms of men, even the righteous amongst them, amongst to God's Law simply on grounds that said freedoms are inspired by Law is to suggest that even the actions of Satan are of God's Law. And if you can see, that is a contradiction right there. undecided

4. So, they were never human beings to begin with is what you are insinuating? Those men were born angels from their mother's wombs? Anyways, according to records, David sinned against God and was punished for it while Solomon married TOO MANY wives — Solomon sinned against God —because his TOO MANY wives led him away into worshipping idols towards his end. undecided
14 “You will enter the land that the Lord your God is giving you. You will take that land and live in it. Then you will say, ‘We will put a king over us, like all the nations around us.’
15 When that happens, you must be sure to choose the king that the Lord your God chooses. The king over you must be one of your own people. You must not make a foreigner your king.
16 The king must not get more and more horses for himself. And he must not send people to Egypt to get more horses, because the Lord has told you, ‘You must never go back that way.’
17 Also, the king must not have too many wives, because that will make him turn away from the Lord. And he must not make himself rich with silver and gold. - Deuteronomy 17 vs 14 - 17
The Law pretty much explained what marrying too many would lead too. undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Apr 23
AbuTwins:
■ Your theory!
None of it is my theory as God of Scripture has never changed His standard or demand from the beginning even until Jesus Christ, the Last Prophet sent from the God of Israel. undecided

And yes, Jesus Christ said it Himself that He was the Last Prophet sent from the God of Israel proclaiming that all others who would come after Him, particularly those who would use His name, were all False prophets and False Teachers. undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23
AbuTwins:

I don't ever think Ezekiel, Daniel, David and Solomon did what God didn't command except for the Biblical David committing murder and adultery!

David was punished
He admitted he did bad
Did Muhammad commit adultery n pedophilia?
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 1:08pm On Apr 24
Aemmyjah:

David was punished
Punished? How? What is the punishment for murder in the Bible? What is punishment for adultery in the Bible?
He admitted he did bad
Prophet David is a holy man in Islam. He never committed murder nor adultery! All those are lies!

Did Muhammad commit adultery n pedophilia?

None of his contemporaries ever accused him of such! You can only find Biblical Prophets and Popular Bible Characters having adultery!

Show me one Biblical verse against pedophilia?

I have told you several times your God took 32 war booties of virgin young girls in Numbers 31:40 after killing all the non-vigins and all men even infants!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 1:11pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
None of it is my theory as God of Scripture has never changed His standard or demand from the beginning even until Jesus Christ, the Last Prophet sent from the God of Israel. undecided

Jesus is the last Prophet and he claimed he will sent the Holy Spirit! Is the holy spirit not coming after the last prophet?
What is he coming to do? And is the Holy spirit not same as Jesus and the father?

So if Jesus is a Prophet then the father is a Prophet and the Holy Spirit is same!

And yes, Jesus Christ said it Himself that He was the Last Prophet sent from the God of Israel proclaiming that all others who would come after Him, particularly those who would use His name, were all False prophets and False Teachers. undecided
False premise! Who calls Jesus Prophet! And of course there will be many false Prophets like Paul after Jesus!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 1:13pm On Apr 24
Aemmyjah:

If they were alive today in Israel
Would you attack them since you claim they're all Muslims?

Who have you seen me attack before?

Why ask if I would attack anyone?
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Aemmyjah(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24
AbuTwins:

Who have you seen me attack before?

Why ask if I would attack anyone?

Hamas attack on October 7
Do you condemn it?
Yes or No?

I'm not supporting Israel
Just a simple question
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Aemmyjah(m): 1:15pm On Apr 24
AbuTwins:

Jesus is the last Prophet and he claimed he will sent the Holy Spirit! Is the holy spirit not coming after the last prophet?
What is he coming to do? And is the Holy spirit not same as Jesus and the father?

So if Jesus is a Prophet then the father is a Prophet and the Holy Spirit is same!

False premise! Who calls Jesus Prophet! And of course there will be many false Prophets like Paul after Jesus!

Jesus told his grieved Apostles that he will send the comforter 'in a short while'

Muhammad came many centuries later
What comfort did he bring
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Kobojunkie: 1:21pm On Apr 24
AbuTwins:
∆ Jesus is the last Prophet and he claimed he will sent the Holy Spirit! Is the holy spirit not coming after the last prophet?
∆ What is he coming to do? And is the Holy spirit not same as Jesus and the father?
∆ So if Jesus is a Prophet then the father is a Prophet and the Holy Spirit is same!
∆ False premise! Who calls Jesus Prophet! And of course there will be many false Prophets like Paul after Jesus!
1. Is the holy Spirit a Prophet too? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2. The holy Spirit is definitely not coming to be a Prophet, that is for sure. 😂😂😂😂

3. The Father is a prophet? Are you for real? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4. What exactly do you gain from all these blind arguments for Pete's sake. 🤔

How could it be a false premise when not only was His coming prophesied. but at least 2 Prophets who came before Him -- John and Anna -- verified that He was indeed the last spoken of? Jesus Christ was the Last Prophet sent by God of Israel to His people before His final Judgement was rolled out against them. This was prophesied by most all of the prophets including David to whom God promised to make the Covenant through. undecided

The meaning of the term Prophet as used by the God of Israel is explained in the Law of Moses. Jesus Christ is a Prophet because He meets the criteria as one born of Israel, chosen and sent to Israel by the God of Israel with direct communication from Him to booth. undecided

Paul was not a prophet since he was a believer in Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ never did promise to send any prophets. undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by DOptical: 1:47pm On Apr 24
AbuTwins:

God is a spirit who operates as the father and also the son who saved the world through his death and resurrection. Ifa testifies to same as much, just as Jesus told the Samaritan woman by the well that God is a spirit.

The false prophet is Mohammed. Lunatic Idiot heard about the scriptures from his brother in law (the brother of his first wife) who preached Christianity to him but due to his greed, he turned what was preached to him into criminal venture.
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 5:49pm On Apr 24
DOptical:

God is a spirit who operates as the father and also the son who saved the world through his death and resurrection. Ifa testifies to same as much, just as Jesus told the Samaritan woman by the well that God is a spirit.
Where in the Bible did God says He is a spirit who operates as the father and son?

The false prophet is Mohammed. Lunatic Idiot heard about the scriptures from his brother in law (the brother of his first wife) who preached Christianity to him but due to his greed, he turned what was preached to him into criminal venture.

Mods OAM4J, Sissie, Seun,

This goes against rule 2 and likely 3!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 5:51pm On Apr 24
Aemmyjah:

Jesus told his grieved Apostles that he will send the comforter 'in a short while'
Quote the verse that states "in a short while"?

Muhammad came many centuries later
What comfort did he bring

The comfort and peace that exists in Islam!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 5:54pm On Apr 24
Aemmyjah:

Hamas attack on October 7
Do you condemn it?
Yes or No?

I'm not supporting Israel
Just a simple question

I condemn anyone who kills civilians, babies, women and non-combatant men!

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’” 1 Samuel 15:3
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24
AbuTwins:

I condemn anyone who kills civilians, babies, women and non-combatant men!

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’” 1 Samuel 15:3

Answer my question sir
Do you condemn Hamas action of October 7
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24
AbuTwins:
Quote the verse that states "in a short while"?

The comfort and peace that exists in Islam!

Comfort and peace indeed
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 9:51am On Apr 25
Aemmyjah:

Answer my question sir
Do you condemn Hamas action of October 7

No I don't condemn Hamas.

I only condemn terrorists who kill kids, women and helpless individuals who are not fighting them!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:06am On Apr 25
AbuTwins:

I only condemn terrorists who kill kids, women and helpless individuals who are not fighting them!

If you condemn terrorists who killed kids, women and harmless individuals what do you say about the government of Hamas who failed to bring such ones in their midst to book by publicly condemning their acts?

You see it's not just about saying you don't condemn Hamas but think of what the government of that country did when members of their own society did what is evil.

Imagine some individuals among those living in the southern part of Nigeria going to the east and killing babies, women and harmless individuals but the kings, governors and elders of Yorùbá didn't condemn such a thing will you say they're not the ones behind them? undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 1:10pm On Apr 25
MaxInDHouse:

If you condemn terrorists who killed kids, women and harmless individuals what do you say about the government of Hamas who failed to bring such ones in their midst to book by publicly condemning their acts?

I don't blame the government of Hamas for any terrorist acts they did in October 7, 2023. The fight between Palestine and Israel didn't start then! Find attached data from 2000 to 2007!

You see it's not just about saying you don't condemn Hamas but think of what the government of that country did when members of their own society did what is evil.
I don't condemn Hamas! I condemn killing of civilians, infants and women!

Imagine some individuals among those living in the southern part of Nigeria going to the east and killing babies, women and harmless individuals but the kings, governors and elders of Yorùbá didn't condemn such a thing will you say they're not the ones behind them? undecided
They will only condemn them if the attack was one way and not in both ways!

Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25
AbuTwins:

I don't blame the government of Hamas for any terrorist acts they did in October 7, 2023. The fight between Palestine and Israel didn't start then! Find attached data from 2000 to 2007!
I don't condemn Hamas! I condemn killing of civilians, infants and women!
They will only condemn them if the attack was one way and not in both ways!

So it wasn't a terrorist attack then Hamas was fully involved as if a retaliation therefore you're in support of the attack don't call it a terrorist attack!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25
AbuTwins:

Hamas is not terrorist?

You are an hypocrite
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:06pm On Apr 25
Aemmyjah:

Hamas is not terrorist?
You are an hypocrite

This is why i left Islam!

When talking about killing for the religion you will see many of them pick up weapons with different motives but since they are fighting in support of whoever is leading them they will acknowledge all the fighters as Muslims even though such ones doesn't give a damn about what their Allah, prophet or Quran says it's when you're talking about what is lawful that they will tell you people doing things their religion condemns aren't Muslims but when such ones are fighting in support of their religion they are Muslims!

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 8:37am On Apr 26
MaxInDHouse:

So it wasn't a terrorist attack then Hamas was fully involved as if a retaliation therefore you're in support of the attack don't call it a terrorist attack!

Yes, I believe the first 9/11 attack and the purported Hamas Oct. 7, 2023 attack was an Israeli Mossad job!

That's my believe.

I am in full support of people defending their territories and protecting their family & properties as they deem fit!

I am also against whoever kills civilians, infants, unarmed men and women without recourse to their names whether Israeli, Hamas, USA, Iran or whatever!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 8:56am On Apr 26
Aemmyjah:

Hamas is not terrorist?

Where did I say they are a terrorist or not? shocked

You are an hypocrite

Who is not a hypocrite?

Terrorism is defined against whoever is the perceived enemy!

USA invaded Iraq looking for a weapon of mass destruction which till date they never found!
They killed hundreds of thousands of people!

Who called them terrorists?

But whenever it is Muslims, quickly the label comes out!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:44am On Apr 26
AbuTwins:

Yes, I believe the first 9/11 attack and the purported Hamas Oct. 7, 2023 attack was an Israeli Mossad job!
That's my believe.
I am in full support of people defending their territories and protecting their family & properties as they deem fit!
I am also against whoever kills civilians, infants, unarmed men and women without recourse to their names whether Israeli, Hamas, USA, Iran or whatever!

Well there's no sitting on the fence violence is evil that's why Jehovah's Witnesses don't get involve in violence so whoever is involved has no business with our God no matter the name they call their country or religion! smiley

Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 3:16pm On Apr 26
MaxInDHouse:

Well there's no sitting on the fence violence is evil that's why Jehovah's Witnesses don't get involve in violence so whoever is involved has no business with our God no matter the name they call their country or religion! smiley

Even God was involved in the violence in the Bible! How will you say you won't be involved?
Who was the one killing in Numbers 31?
Who was the one killing in 1 Samuel 15:3?

Anyone can be called terrorist sir especially when they are your enemies!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Apr 26
AbuTwins:

That's my believe.
Even with the fact that Alqaeeda made public that they were behind it all? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wow... Color Osama and his deity disappointed. I guess he didn't succeed in making a lasting mark as he pretended he could for his deity. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 3:50pm On Apr 26
Kobojunkie:
Even with the fact that Alqaeeda made public that they were behind it all? shocked shocked shocked shocked

So Al-Qaedah is now your trustworthy news media? I don't care who made the claims!

Israeli Mosaad killed JFK!
Israelis have infiltrated USA and hence controls USA from the inside!
Both 9/11 and 10/23 are coordinated attacks to murder people by the same Israeli Mosaad!

Wow... Color Osama and his deity disappointed. I guess he didn't succeed in making a lasting mark as he pretended he could for his deity. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The Soviets invaded Afghanistan. Osama teams up with others to protect Afghanistan from the invasion. USA teams up with them too via third party support since the Soviets was their enemy too!

If Osama was a terrorist then the USA should be a terrorist country!
But only Osama is your enemy!
Only our enemies are labeled terrorists!
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26
AbuTwins:

Even God was involved in the violence in the Bible! How will you say you won't be involved?
Who was the one killing in Numbers 31?
Who was the one killing in 1 Samuel 15:3?
Anyone can be called terrorist sir especially when they are your enemies!

This is where Christendom, Islam, Judaists and others failed woefully. God didn't tell Israelites they had any enemies rather what they are killing are enemies of pure worship.
So if you're worshipers of the God of Israel the law says you are brothers not enemies therefore whatever dispute you have should be resolved by those taking the lead in pure worship.
The wars you people are fighting today totally differs from what happened back then you are fighting and killing the worshipers of your own God instead of using God's word to resolve the differences! undecided
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Apr 26
AbuTwins:
So Al-Qaedah is now your trustworthy news media? I don't care who made the claims!
Israeli Mosaad killed JFK!
Israelis have infiltrated USA and hence controls USA from the inside!
Both 9/11 and 10/23 are coordinated attacks to murder people by the same Israeli Mosaad!
The Soviets invaded Afghanistan. Osama teams up with others to protect Afghanistan from the invasion. USA teams up with them too via third party support since the Soviets was their enemy too!
If Osama was a terrorist then the USA should be a terrorist country!
But only Osama is your enemy!
Only our enemies are labeled terrorists!
So by this same, the opinions of Hamas are not worth paying attention to, right? lipsrsealed
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26
AbuTwins:

Where did I say they are a terrorist or not? shocked

Who is not a hypocrite?

Terrorism is defined against whoever is the perceived enemy!

USA invaded Iraq looking for a weapon of mass destruction which till date they never found!
They killed hundreds of thousands of people!

Who called them terrorists?

But whenever it is Muslims, quickly the label comes out!

What Hamas did on October 7th is noble right?
Yet, Muslims were rejoicing and praising Allah for his benevolence
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 9:13am On Apr 27
Aemmyjah:

What Hamas did on October 7th is noble right?

Is this a question or a statement?

The question is difficult to answer!

It's like asking you if what God did to the Amalekites is noble right?

Yet, Muslims were rejoicing and praising Allah for his benevolence

How many Muslims did you see out of over a Billion?
Re: Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? by AbuTwins: 9:26am On Apr 27
Kobojunkie:
So by this same, the opinions of Hamas are not worth paying attention to, right? lipsrsealed

The opinion and intention of everyone (USA, NATO, Israel, Hamas and the entire middle east) is worth paying attention to!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Winning Winners Lets Enter Here (living Faith) / Why Do U Threat Him This Way? / Jesus Christ: Lord, Lunatic Or Liar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.