Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan (11224 Views)

Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots / Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative / Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by Fremodex: 3:31pm On Apr 17
Oga rest. What do you want to gain by dragging religion.
rinzaugustine:
lol..I guess Bucknor akerele, ambode, Osibanjo etc all Christians who were pushed out from their positions by Tinubu because they were Christians will be happy with these comment. The muric man have consistently warned Yoruba Muslims not to ever vote for Yoruba Christians in elections

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by Boldideas: 3:33pm On Apr 17
Adenugay:

Daily Post: https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/17/police-arraign-29-yoruba-nation-agitators-in-ibadan/

I hope the agitators are learned ohhh and not those kind of fetish agitators๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by NOwazobia: 3:35pm On Apr 17
What are they agitating for when their brother is already on the throne.

Are they regretting their choices... undecided
Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by EleventhWeirdo: 3:36pm On Apr 17
Coolsperm:
,. Not really, is just that some of us Yoruba Muslims are not supporting it before, but now most of us Yoruba Muslims are working for a Yoruba nation

This still 1p0bian m000r00nn is still claiming to be yoruba even after I had burst him many times

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by Nonexisting1: 3:40pm On Apr 17
Try them for for treason or better still, shoot them all. Nigeria is a sovereign state and there is no secession clause in our constitution.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by Electrochemistry(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17
SeeWahala:

I don't think so. Its yoruba Christians that are actually tired of the one Nigeria and their religious relatives myopia and slavishness to the north ๐Ÿ™„

We all know that yoruba Muslims prefer their tilumbu and his Muslim-Muslim ticket even if it kills off their whole lineage cool just see the ones jumping upandan on Peter obis threads on nairaland grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by MEGAWATCH: 3:42pm On Apr 17
SeeWahala:

During 2023 presidential election in my ward, I (along with up to 200 other people) personally used my koro-koro eyes to witness mushibat, azzeez and gbolahan beat up femi black and blue over his choice of presidential candidate labelling him igbo cry worst is that we all know ourselves before and live in the same area oh shocked

Then Ishola cursed GRV during the governorship election that him and his mother will never rule youruba people just because GRV's father made a mistake of falling in love, marrying and starting a family with an innocent and beautiful igbo woman ๐Ÿ˜ข

Heartlessness and division runs deep in their ranks in the Southwest undecided its sad

Falling in love can never be a mistake my dear, we fellow our hearts when we do.
Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by Johnjustice: 3:42pm On Apr 17
Bookhub:
From the above comments its obvious there is no unity in yoruland,they are only united by Igbo hate.
Unity in destructive, thoughtless acts breeds retrogression for a people. Isolate the anarchists, and narcissistic sadists. Anyone who choose brainless sadists as leaders and follow sheepishly are not really wise.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by SeeWahala: 3:44pm On Apr 17
MEGAWATCH:

Falling in love can never be a mistake my dear

Then you're obviously not from the southwest cool

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by Pootle: 3:45pm On Apr 17
ayoolataiwo:
Pls send those idiots to the dungeon

make them free all freedom fighter jare
Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by viodemus: 3:49pm On Apr 17
Akuko (story)

People wey dem dun go bring, to hide den from the northerners and igbos.

They are just using this story to send a subliminal message to the igbos. Oil, gas, and rare earth minerals wey the east, and igbo part of the SS, get, still dey chuuk dem for eyes.
Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by MEGAWATCH: 3:49pm On Apr 17
SeeWahala:

Then you're obviously not from the southwest cool

I'm just correcting you based on general love principle and I don't know if south wasterners really fall in love with that kind of mentality.
Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by DonXavi(m): 3:50pm On Apr 17
I was wondering that I didn't hear that any one was shot or killed. But if it was in the Southeast that you heard that a group attempted to invade the government house to hoist their flag, you would've been seeing pictures flying around of scores of dead bodies. It's like the military or police intervention here applied so much caution in this operation to avoid casualties because of the region involved.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by oyebanji(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17
(1) Any person who levies war against the State, in order to intimidate or overawe the President or the Governor of a State, is guilty of treason, and is liable to the punishment of death.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by Hanndye: 4:27pm On Apr 17
post=129488545:
People [/b]
'Children of hate and perdition' to quote you. Abbi?
Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by Judgement12(m): 4:29pm On Apr 17
Because of what exactly?
delzbaba:
They should transfer their matter to Abuja so they can chill in kuje center for some years
Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by EnterpriseMan: 4:30pm On Apr 17
They should all be shot dead and bodies thrown in the lagoon

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by dequir: 4:48pm On Apr 17
rinzaugustine:
lol..I guess Bucknor akerele, ambode, Osibanjo etc all Christians who were pushed out from their positions by Tinubu because they were Christians will be happy with these comment. The muric man have consistently warned Yoruba Muslims not to ever vote for Yoruba Christians in elections

And Sanwo Olu, the present governor of the state, is he not a Christian? Why did Tinubu gave him the chance?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by Exousiang01: 5:00pm On Apr 17
ValarDoharis:
Amoda stop this your hired Yoruba nation agitators! You don hire another set of bishops agitators

Face governance, propaganda cannot lead your govt anywhere. Na magistrate court dey try people for treason? Jokers!!!

2027, you'll be booted out due to your ineptitude and corrupt administration.

How you can be so ignorant and still so loud eludes every imagination.
Your level of arrogant ignorance needs research

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by ValarDoharis: 5:13pm On Apr 17
Use your head for once, stop being gullible!

Exousiang01:

How you can be so ignorant and still so loud eludes every imagination.
Your level of arrogant ignorance needs research
Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by winner37(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17
Will Ibadan now be a war zoon ?
I do class high Ibadan has the most peaceful state..
Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by shadrach77: 5:27pm On Apr 17
kingthreat:
Foolish people.
A woman remote-controlled you to go and fight for something you are not even prepared about.
Now that woman is free while you may be in jail for the rest of your existence.
How foolish can you be?
And who told you the woman will not be caught?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by delzbaba(m): 5:30pm On Apr 17
Judgement12:
Because of what exactly?
turn on your radio or television, read the constitution of Nigeria then you'll know why.
Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by Oluyole74: 6:13pm On Apr 17
Awalokan now,there should be no agitation,but after the eight years,then we can start agitating for Yoruba nation
Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by onuman: 6:16pm On Apr 17
Adenugay:

Daily Post: https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/17/police-arraign-29-yoruba-nation-agitators-in-ibadan/
Jail. Jail. Treason, Treason.
Before long, only the police, other armed forces and the judges with the politicians will remain free citizens of Nigeria. By the time agitators for separation from Nigeria are all put in Jail.
Easterners, Westerners want separation from Nigeria; , even the 12 sharia states indirectly wrote the boundaries of their Arewa Republic.
Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by Greensea1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 17
Naijeriyaaaa!

Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by Tochi360: 7:15pm On Apr 17
ayoolataiwo:
Pls send those idiots to the dungeon

You call them idiots for being secessionist?
Are You aware that self determination is a legally recognized right??

Is it a secret that Nigeria has been nothing but a curse to the average Nigerian even Yoruba hustling legitimately to survive?

You have a Country where killers from foreign land come into a people's space kill and rape their women yet you think they have no case to seek secession??

You must be pro Apc, overtime We all have agreed that it is impossible to be pro Apc and have sense.
Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by Dream25: 7:45pm On Apr 17
SeeWahala:

I don't think so. Its yoruba Christians that are actually tired of the one Nigeria and their religious relatives myopia and slavishness to the north ๐Ÿ™„

We all know that yoruba Muslims prefer their tilumbu and his Muslim-Muslim ticket even if it kills off their whole lineage cool just see the ones jumping upandan on Peter obis threads on nairaland grin
Another dumb analysis..
You'll sit down in your region and be talking nonsense, I pity anybody that take you serious online... grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by Dream25: 7:54pm On Apr 17
Raskimonojendor:
Yoruba Muslim-Yoruba Christian only exists on Nairaland. Ekiti a mostly Christian state was the first to be declared victorious for APC.

Yoruba is not Anambra where people vote based on whether they belonged to Anglican or Catholic.
I pity anybody that listen to all this people online..

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by Confiture: 8:02pm On Apr 17
But some people said they won't be arraigned. E shock them. That's because the thread stops at page two.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by Psoul(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17
K!ll all those weak Yoluba terrorists.
We cannot tolerate any challenge to the Federal Government. K!ll them and k!ll all their sponsors. Fo00ls

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan by Librason: 12:41am On Apr 18
rinzaugustine:

rinzaugustine:

Don't cause confusion here , we are receptive and elastic, we don't break as a result of religion differences like some emotional and intolerant tribes....
Infact if you know Yoruba well , you will know how they have mingled religiously that you can't even separate them any more on religion basis , Muslims come to church , Christians marrying Muslims, good bonding and chemistry in the grassroots and in the family level ,so don't say what is not , muric is just one man on his own , an abberant who doesn't reflect the majority.

Tinubu case you mentioned is not an issue of religion but politics , go and check many Christians Tinubu has uplifted or helped, his children go to church ,......

So take your confusion away from here.

Raskimonojendor
Fremodex
dequir

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Appeals, Says Sarakiโ€™s Acquittal Unreasonable / Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo / FG Set To Go Ahead With $1.5 Billion Refinery Revamp Despite Criticisms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.