Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Lagos State To Extend Blue Rail Line To Agbara In Ogun State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos State To Extend Blue Rail Line To Agbara In Ogun State (9847 Views)

Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) / Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State To Extend Blue Rail Line To Agbara In Ogun State by Good2go1: 9:19pm On Apr 17
You own na to dey shout na we get Lagos while IPOB have positioned to take advantage of the development
blancsn1:
This news de give migraine to Obidient Ipob

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Extend Blue Rail Line To Agbara In Ogun State by CartelKenneth: 9:32pm On Apr 17
Is04970:
God bless Yorubaland
God bless Nigeria

Thunder fire you
Re: Lagos State To Extend Blue Rail Line To Agbara In Ogun State by Vergovert: 9:39pm On Apr 17
Timmi:

It is obvious you are suffering from the diarrhea of the mouth for you know nothing of what is going on in Ogun State.

Why not tell us then, Mr. Diarrhea?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State To Extend Blue Rail Line To Agbara In Ogun State by iamwebguru: 9:51pm On Apr 17
Vergovert:
Na wetin dapo suppose key into and spread it throughout the the state and also connects Oyo state.

But the stupid albino is just idling away the second tenure for nothing.

That thing, the most useless Governor in South west

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Extend Blue Rail Line To Agbara In Ogun State by jersey4: 11:21pm On Apr 17
Be better if only Lagos could completely annex Ogun state.
Re: Lagos State To Extend Blue Rail Line To Agbara In Ogun State by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:22pm On Apr 17
OlaoluwaSP:
Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir/Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Monday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Monday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Ita-Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone if you live close to my street or Bode Olude in Abeokuta. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Olaoluwasp,
Easygoingman32,Olaoluwa23,Sukhses,bolarinwatips,quadri,Tunde Otukomaya etc

Why must you lie and conjure fables just to fleece people of their money? You are not sick and you are an able bodied guy. You can't keep on going on like this. The worst of all is you going to use the money given to you for betting.

Folks beware, that guy is not genuine
Re: Lagos State To Extend Blue Rail Line To Agbara In Ogun State by 99persait(m): 12:02am On Apr 18
Raskimonojendor:

😂
I tell you.
Re: Lagos State To Extend Blue Rail Line To Agbara In Ogun State by aswani(m): 8:23am On Apr 18
FreeStuffsNG:
Great! From Agbara, it should be connected to Abeokuta and from Abeokuta taken to Ibadan in conjunction with the Oyo state government ati be be lo.

The company should eventually be listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange so we can trade its shares.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

A rapid transit train shouldn't go that far, that is meant for long distance trains

Quite frankly, this lines should have been done in stages, though I understand the pain that this might cause, so that lessons learnt from one line would be used in developing another.

This should have started as stations on the Island moving people to the mainland from whence they can use other transport to get to their location.

The transportation bottleneck are the bridges joining Mainland to Island and that should have been the first thing these resins should have been used to alleviate, Agbára is needless at this stage.
Re: Lagos State To Extend Blue Rail Line To Agbara In Ogun State by Litmus: 10:14am On Apr 18
Knowing Nigeria leaders and thire seeming interest in the wellbeing of the people of other African countries more than Nigerians, the ultimate interest in extending the blue rail to Ogun is Benin Republic not Ogun people. They should instead, extend the Blue rail towards Delta State....

See Buhari's trains for the people of Niger Republic and Delta warlords universities for the people of Benin Republic smiley then there's the people of Northern Nigeria ready to fight against Nigeria if Tinabu send troops to Niger Republic, and bridges to Cameroon, and .....our oil stolen by Delta rebels and given away to all the nooks and cranny of West African nations all the way to Togo... And planned highways to ivory coast when Nigeria needs every ounce of highway and byways possible.... Simone Ipka destroying the East while enjoying the prosperity of Finland.....Burna boy draping himself in Ghana flag, Davido investing in the young of Ghana...

Authority figures of Nigeria tend to think of either thire own wellbeing or that of themselves and foreigners.....
Re: Lagos State To Extend Blue Rail Line To Agbara In Ogun State by YourKarma: 10:15am On Apr 18
blancsn1:
This news de give migraine to Obidient Ipob
yes, same obidients who won in Lagos state.
Zombie wey no get sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award / Scheduling Us Visa Appointment Date / Africa’s 15 Most Expensive Buildings Worth Millions Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.