Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension (9382 Views)

Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity / Kogi: PDP Calls Onoja’s Inauguration A Nullity, Atrocious / APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by HASSANWASIU1999: 4:54pm On Apr 17
E go better for Court
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by uchwar1: 5:02pm On Apr 17
😂😂 ...they will High Court Judge to order...
Are these guys ok
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by garfield1: 5:03pm On Apr 17
vowiski:
Dude is gone

Petty thief

Gone to where? Lol
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by garfield1: 5:04pm On Apr 17
TheBillyonaire:
WHich ward executives will petition the NJC? The same Executives that suspended the dollar man>?

Is the legal adviser now the ward executive

1 Like

Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by garfield1: 5:04pm On Apr 17
slivertongue:
APC must obey the ruling

It will be vacated ASAP and njc will hmer the fraudulent judge

1 Like

Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by Cantonese: 5:22pm On Apr 17
Court judgement not enforceable? Coming from the legal adviser of a party that prides itself on democracy? We will see soon whether it is enforceable or not.

What a shame.
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by slivertongue: 5:28pm On Apr 17
garfield1:

so APC will vacate a judgement it say is illegal?
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by CorrectionFLuid: 6:11pm On Apr 17
Unittyy:

This case is different from osho's case.
Oshiomole got removed because the then president, governors and presidency cabals wanted him out. If Ganduge is still in Tinubu's good book, no amount of ward exco suspension and kangaroo court order will affect him.

Yes we believe you. And In that case, Tinubu and APC should not even bother to appeal the judgement.
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 6:11pm On Apr 17
It was the same way Oshiomhole was foaming until heavy duty trailer jammed him and he never recovered. I sidon for my house counting scores.
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 6:14pm On Apr 17
garfield1:

What are they vacating, when the national legal adviser said it is unenforceable. No need to vacate it, we want to see something to corroborate what National Legal Adviser said.
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by telleyway: 6:17pm On Apr 17
chisomkachy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/ganduje-kano-court-order-unenforceable-says-apc/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3QbugqtVrPzrau1ibjojKJkWJQXH_aCSWxM8ZvqJ04Jz0ZV5NowPEd6Mw_aem_ASlj3YAEZghv3bKqE9YV_Dl6VcNEb2d2yFhJtfI0oMHWqnPJlcuzSyZAzmgD4jUjYb5fkMkHba04n2TOM0H6qa3G

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/8064286/kano-court-upholds-gandujes-suspension

The last sentence is a public proclamation that APC will use its incumbent power to throw the case under carpet.
Hear a supposed national legal advisor saying they will petition cjn, is that how legal issues are followed?.

Where is Ganarfied by the way?
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 6:20pm On Apr 17
Unittyy:

This case is different from osho's case.
Oshiomole got removed because the then president, governors and presidency cabals wanted him out. If Ganduge is still in Tinubu's good book, no amount of ward exco suspension and kangaroo court order will affect him.
Meanwhile, advise the National Legal Adviser not to vacate the order since Ganduje is in the good book of Tinubu. As you people have turned Tinubu to law , as he can do and undo. This is the kind of mentality that Tinubu's supporters carry about. You guys doesn't learn and not ready to learn. I pray God heal you guys quickly.

1 Like

Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by garfield1: 6:38pm On Apr 17
IfnobeGod20:

What are they vacating, when the national legal adviser said it is enforceable. No need to vacate it, we want to see something to corroborate what National Legal Adviser said.

Nonetheless,the party will still obey the judgment and appeal it's vacation while petitioning the rascal of a judge
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 7:14pm On Apr 17
garfield1:

Nonetheless,the party will still obey the judgment and appeal it's vacation while petitioning the rascal of a judge
Better, you're now talking but I hope your National Legal Adviser will heed to the same advise and not continue to rock the bolt?
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by garfield1: 7:28pm On Apr 17
IfnobeGod20:

Better, you're now talking but I hope your National Legal Adviser will heed to the same advise and not continue to rock the bolt?

He said what he was expected to say na but will still appeal.it is annoying because the cjn has warned judges to stop giving frivolous exparte and rulings and minimize their involvement in internal party matters.a reasonable and sensible judge will not give life to a suspension carried out by minority of an exco led by a legal adviser without the top 5 exco members affirming..I remember when a high court sacked gov otti over party register matter,the lp was livid and angry but still appealed.a perverse judgmebt cannot stand and if that judge is sensible,he will vacate it quickly
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by Ofunaofu: 8:18pm On Apr 17
Jamiubond009:
cheesy A corrupt fella leading a party of "Progressives"

This must be included as one of the wonders of the world
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by Unittyy: 8:26pm On Apr 17
IfnobeGod20:

Meanwhile, advise the National Legal Adviser not to vacate the order since Ganduje is in the good book of Tinubu. As you people have turned Tinubu to law , as he can do and undo. This is the kind of mentality that Tinubu's supporters carry about. You guys doesn't learn and not ready to learn. I pray God heal you guys quickly.
You obedient people underrate the power of the president. You think it's possible for an unknown person in one village to remove the national chairman of a ruling party fully backed by the president. That oshiomole was removed by buhari in that manner doesn't mean another unknown and powerless person will do the same.
NJC will soon sanction the erring judge while The Appeal court in Abuja will set aside the kangaroo judgement.
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by Emekaonline: 10:31pm On Apr 17
Blossomcresty:
This was exactly how Oshiomole's own started.

Is just a matter of time we will see who's stronger.

The problem with many of you is that you always think Tinubu is like docile Buhari who could not get the grip over the party. You will see what happens
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by Ofunaofu: 2:01am On Apr 18
Typical of a party where their leader is a notorious narcotics drug trafficker.
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:17am On Apr 18
Unittyy:

You obedient people underrate the power of the president. You think it's possible for an unknown person in one village to remove the national chairman of a ruling party fully backed by the president. That oshiomole was removed by buhari in that manner doesn't mean another unknown and powerless person will do the same.
NJC will soon sanction the erring judge while The Appeal court in Abuja will set aside the kangaroo judgement.
lol do you know that in democracy apart from commanding arm forces there's no much difference between the power of president to that of a governor.
A governor can do and undo and nothing can happen not even his security details will be withdrawn by the president.
Gandolla is being fought in the state level by the most powerful man in his state which is his governor.
keep playing until Apc fail to appeal the judgement you'll then understand.
well what I'm I even saying.
Same Apc supporters that believes that a minister is stronger than a siting executive governor.
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 12:29pm On Apr 18
Unittyy:

Are you trying to refer Nigeria as a kangaroo or banana republic? Because I am yet to understand where you're going to. Or you mean to say Tinubu is the president of Nigeria, he is the CJN and also the Senate president? This is the kind of mentality that has kept the country under its knees. The insinuation of people concerning the way Tinubu is remote controlling the judiciary is real truly. The independence of the judiciary has been undermined by politicians that their supporters is even having the boldness to say someone underrated the power of president, as if the president can be the judge over his own case in a constitutional country, where law and order should be obeyed by all and sundry, no matter your status.
I can tell you, you're a primitive person and you don't know what you're saying, if you think the president can be the alpha and Omega of everything and he can stampede the constitution to his whim and caprice.
You even claim the NJC will sanction the judge for giving exparte order, them, you don't know what you're saying or you're totally ignorant of the process of the court. Is it today exparte order been sought by complainant in Nigeria? Or you're mixing it up with judgement? It's never a judgement but exparte order, which expired after 7 days or before sitting on the substantive case. Olohun, you're olodo I swear.
Ganduje himself can even go and vacate the order by going to the same court. It is never a dead sentence but and order.
Besides, you even called me an obidient. You see a myopic mind. Anyone that talked about APC or Tinubu is linked to obidient. I say many of you don't have sense at all. Is just like saying you're Batist, even though you have no trace to any group. You guys need be using common sense and deal with issue than finding fault.
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 12:41pm On Apr 18
garfield1:

He said what he was expected to say na but will still appeal.it is annoying because the cjn has warned judges to stop giving frivolous exparte and rulings and minimize their involvement in internal party matters.a reasonable and sensible judge will not give life to a suspension carried out by minority of an exco led by a legal adviser without the top 5 exco members affirming..I remember when a high court sacked gov otti over party register matter,the lp was livid and angry but still appealed.a perverse judgmebt cannot stand and if that judge is sensible,he will vacate it quickly
You know in our country, we are lawless set of people. If the suspension wasn't back up with court order, the chairman will seat tight in his office on the premise that no one can remove me. Just the same way you and your people
are saying, it is only Tinubu that can remove him. When in a real sense, Tinubu doesn't even have the power to remove him except one of the NWC member called NEC meeting for the purpose.
If we are disciplined people, there will be no need giving life to a suspension carried out to remove a chairman but been whom we are, we only respect court judgement.
In any manner that the suspension was carried out, let Ganduje sort himself out and respect the law of the land. Nobody is bigger than the law of the land, not even Mr. President.
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by garfield1: 12:57pm On Apr 18
IfnobeGod20:

You know in our country, we are lawless set of people. If the suspension wasn't back up with court order, the chairman will seat tight in his office on the premise that no one can remove me. Just the same way you and your people
are saying, it is only Tinubu that can remove him. When in a real sense, Tinubu doesn't even have the power to remove him except one of the NWC member called NEC meeting for the purpose.
If we are disciplined people, there will be no need giving life to a suspension carried out to remove a chairman but been whom we are, we only respect court judgement.
In any manner that the suspension was carried out, let Ganduje sort himself out and respect the law of the land. Nobody is bigger than the law of the land, not even Mr. President.

You still don't get it all.legally and in reality,there was never any suspension in the first place so I wonder why you are talking about it except you hate APC and ganduje.you know the truth yet you still follow the lie because of your prejudices ..
According to APC constitution and practical meetings,a meeting whatsoever can only be called or summoned by the chair,ward leader,vice or secretary and no other person.a decision must be agreed by a simple majority of all excos.this was never done which means there was never any suspension.why is this hard for you to grasp?
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by Unittyy: 1:00pm On Apr 18
IfnobeGod20:

Are you trying to refer Nigeria as a kangaroo or banana republic? Because I am yet to understand where you're going to. Or you mean to say Tinubu is the president of Nigeria, he is the CJN and also the Senate president? This is the kind of mentality that has kept the country under its knees. The insinuation of people concerning the way Tinubu is remote controlling the judiciary is real truly. The independence of the judiciary has been undermined by politicians that their supporters is even having the boldness to say someone underrated the power of president, as if the president can be the judge over his own case in a constitutional country, where law and order should be obeyed by all and sundry, no matter your status.
I can tell you, you're a primitive person and you don't know what you're saying, if you think the president can be the alpha and Omega of everything and he can stampede the constitution to his whim and caprice.
You even claim the NJC will sanction the judge for giving exparte order, them, you don't know what you're saying or you're totally ignorant of the process of the court. Is it today exparte order been sought by complainant in Nigeria? Or you're mixing it up with judgement? It's never a judgement but exparte order, which expired after 7 days or before sitting on the substantive case. Olohun, you're olodo I swear.
Ganduje himself can even go and vacate the order by going to the same court. It is never a dead sentence but and order.
Besides, you even called me an obidient. You see a myopic mind. Anyone that talked about APC or Tinubu is linked to obidient. I say many of you don't have sense at all. Is just like saying you're Batist, even though you have no trace to any group. You guys need be using common sense and deal with issue than finding fault.
I'm telling you the fact and what is obtainable in Nigeria politics, and you are there foaming in your mouth. Go ahead and remove the APC chairman then.
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 5:10pm On Apr 18
garfield1:

You still don't get it all.legally and in reality,there was never any suspension in the first place so I wonder why you are talking about it except you hate APC and ganduje.you know the truth yet you still follow the lie because of your prejudices ..
According to APC constitution and practical meetings,a meeting whatsoever can only be called or summoned by the chair,ward leader,vice or secretary and no other person.a decision must be agreed by a simple majority of all excos.this was never done which means there was never any suspension.why is this hard for you to grasp?
My brother, are you a law court to have decided that there is no case? The case has gone to court, let the court decide that his suspension is null and void because it wasn't done by lawful excos. Is just like saying, the impeachment of Shuaibu wasn't done by authentic member of the Edo House of Assembly, then, the impeachment is null and void by mouth. I am sure many impeachment had been done in this country in wrong ways but it was through court that they were reversed and not by ordinary mouth, the way you want it to be or agitating.
The case is already in court, he should go and fight it out that he was removed unjustly or in short he should not do anything about it and let us see what would become APC in the months to come, if APC will still allow Ganduje to function as her chairman.
You're particular about the authenticity of those that suspended him, when you're not a law court.
How wish APC just abandon the case and let us see something.
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 5:16pm On Apr 18
Unittyy:

I'm telling you the fact and what is obtainable in Nigeria politics, and you are there foaming in your mouth. Go ahead and remove the APC chairman then.
What is obtainable in Nigeria? Nigeria is not a banana republic the way you're insinuating. It's a constitutional country and no person, even the president can teleguide other alms of government.
It's not what is obtainable in the country but the way you thought it from your warped mind.
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by garfield1: 6:50pm On Apr 18
IfnobeGod20:

My brother, are you a law court to have decided that there is no case? The case has gone to court, let the court decide that his suspension is null and void because it wasn't done by lawful excos. Is just like saying, the impeachment of Shuaibu wasn't done by authentic member of the Edo House of Assembly, then, the impeachment is null and void by mouth. I am sure many impeachment had been done in this country in wrong ways but it was through court that they were reversed and not by ordinary mouth, the way you want it to be or agitating.
The case is already in court, he should go and fight it out that he was removed unjustly or in short he should not do anything about it and let us see what would become APC in the months to come, if APC will still allow Ganduje to function as her chairman.
You're particular about the authenticity of those that suspended him, when you're not a law court.
How wish APC just abandon the case and let us see something.

Oga,the way you are summarizing is as if ganduje is gone or was suspended legally.he remains chair in the eyes of the law till proven that he was actually suspended in court.by the way,the fhc has nullified that exparte
Re: Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension by IfnobeGod20: 8:48pm On Apr 18
garfield1:

Oga,the way you are summarizing is as if ganduje is gone or was suspended legally.he remains chair in the eyes of the law till proven that he was actually suspended in court.by the way,the fhc has nullified that exparte
I never said he is gone or removed but I have been particular about his suspension. He has been suspended by his ward and the same ward excos that suspended him had sorted for exparte order to ventilate their suspension. Hence, in the eyes of the law he is under suspension by the order given at the SHC till he proves his innocence that he was suspended unlawfully by those not members of the party or the meeting that decided his suspension wasn't called at the instance of the ward chairman or secretary or the exco that have the authority to call for such meeting. Then the judge will look into the genuiety of his plead. If genuine, the suspension will be reversed and the petitioners will suffer damage done on him or otherwise the suspension will be upheld. This is the simple process of law but saying in the eyes of the law he is not removed or suspended, it's just wishful thinking.
If by your ideology, as you say in the eye of the law, he is not removed or suspended, then, he should not go to court on the date fixed for hearing and let us see what will happen.

Again, since the FHC has nullified that suspension order, let him not attend that of SHC order given. I wish to see something.

Note, I am not dealing with the authenticity of the suspension but I am dealing with the order of the suspension slammed on him, which he must respect or else, all his activities done for APC will be null and void as from yesterday. He must not try and sign anything for now. He must not conduct any activity for the party as from yesterday. That's what is in the eye of the law and not what you insinuate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Beware Of Self-styled Group Called Buhari Campaign Organization" - Keyamo warns / 2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West / AGF’s lack of consent stalls Diezani’s extradition by EFCC –Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.