Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme (19954 Views)

Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately / Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by LyfeJennings(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17
The jinx has been broken
Several years ago
Getting admission in a state or federal university was a lot
The common man now has an option
I love this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by slivertongue: 5:42pm On Apr 17
MuslimIgbo:

How e take dey pain you?
Pained Enemy of progress
I'm a lecturer there and most the students there are very bright and not different from students at other regular higher institutions

I never said they a dull. NOUN wasn't designed like the 'regular' university. NYSC is long overdue for rejigging. Throwing every graduate into that scheme further depletes resources needed to improve tertiary education and resources needed to grow the economy for the graduates to have jobs after graduation
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Chucks13: 5:43pm On Apr 17
CHRISSANCHEZ:

Succinctly Read the news again and you will see where it is stated that it's for only those within the NYSC age bracket.

Bro ignore him don't waste your data on him. No obidient can be a normal human, so ignore him.

Plus obidients minus obidients NOUN have be approve for NYSC so all obidient talks is irrelevant.

God bless Nigeria
Tinubu God bless you...
Enemies of Nigeria thunder fire you all.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by tishbite43: 5:45pm On Apr 17
santaclaws:

You're pained... Olodo pro maxπŸ˜‚

You've used Google to check the meaning of conditionals and you shared your copy and paste information here.

Kindly write "if you are intelligent" in an English exam, body go tell you.

If you are intelligent ko, if you are olodo ni πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ignorance is bliss
I've better things to do with my time
Even a stark illiterate who sees our exchange will know the better person in terms of English grammar
IELTS tutor wey dey supΓ³ for Naija
Brother Bernard Pro Max
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by femi4: 5:45pm On Apr 17
santaclaws:

Your comments reek of inferiority complex. Deal with your mentality. Non-graduates are employing your likes all over Nigeria, you think you're making sense by talking down on the largest university in your country... You lack common sense. πŸ₯΄
Employment market is tough and the segregation will always be there

Bsc over Hnd

Fed uni over state / private uni

NOUN not considered at all
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by imagrg(m): 5:46pm On Apr 17
TEACHER: Class, "What is a NOUN?"

CLASS: "A NOUN is a name of any person, animal, place or thing!"

TEACHER: Clap for yourselves!

NOUN is our own. We must make it great!
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by healthkknatural: 5:46pm On Apr 17
Hopez456:
This is highly unnecessary. Besides, before one finishes a course in that school, age will no longer be by ones side
. How do you mean ?. There are no Strikes , Cultism etc Mess ,You meant the years would be Longer

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by santaclaws: 5:47pm On Apr 17
tishbite43:

Ignorance is bliss
I've better things to do with my time
Even a stark illiterate who sees our exchange will know the better person in terms of English grammar
IELTS tutor wey dey supΓ³ for Naija
Brother Bernard Pro Max
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You know deep down that you've learnt something today πŸ˜‚

I'll leave you to keep doing your damage control in peace. You may continue engaging in your monologue.

Adieu! ✌🏾
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Lamanii22(f): 5:48pm On Apr 17
michaellovaldo:

Thank you o cheesy

I am super happy right now.. super elated
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Lamasta(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17
TouchNfollow:

If the pastor didn't insult, the story wouldn't come out.....the woman is the winner in all.

God does not use his elect that way pls....If there was no outburst you think the pastor will do the needful
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by MaziX(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17
slivertongue:
very unnecessary
why?
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by santaclaws: 5:50pm On Apr 17
femi4:
Employment market is tough and the segregation will always be there

Bsc over Hnd

Fed uni over state / private uni

NOUN not considered at all

Dey play... You're still thinking within the box, even employers have moved on from that mentality...

Skills matter more than your paper proof of 4 years within a school yard. Most of you are still living in the past.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by tishbite43: 5:51pm On Apr 17
santaclaws:

You know deep down that you've learnt something today πŸ˜‚

I'll leave you to keep doing your damage control in peace. You may continue engaging in your monologue.

Adieu! ✌🏾
You're a big fool.
You said absolute rubbish. I really wonder who made you an IELTS tutor.
Like I said earlier, you're a big disgrace to the academic institutions you attended.
You must be a product of a 'miracle center'.
Look at a clown who wants to teach me English grammar.
Simple correction you can't take.
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by RisenObinna: 5:55pm On Apr 17
Useless NYSC
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Houseontherock1: 5:55pm On Apr 17
vowiski:

Which of the law graduates ? Bsc Law or LLB ? cheesy
Like the "BSc in Law" testimony in Abuja undecided

NOUN graduates are hardly employable...but they deserve their share of the national cake. Therefore, I'm not against their inclusion in NYSC
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:55pm On Apr 17
angry
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Johnson5258: 6:05pm On Apr 17
This will demarket HND, just do your OND, head to NOUN while you have a job and Still do your NYSC. Very good.

Polythecnics should better sit up.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Gandrova: 6:08pm On Apr 17
ufotty2001:
That school is the most useless University in d world.
Always type with sense. Because there are wonderful citizens that are product of the institution.
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Gandrova: 6:09pm On Apr 17
Johnson5258:
This will demarket HND, just do your OND, head to NOUN while you have a job and Still do your NYSC. Very good.

Polythecnics should better sit up.
They don't offer all discipline. It will not clash with HND programs

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Gandrova: 6:10pm On Apr 17
LegendHero:

Before Tinubu, were you not poor? You’ll still be poor in the next 8 years and still be shedding tears bitterly.

Go and hustle. Your mates are making it, stop wasting your time on Nairaland finding threads to be bitter about.

This thread is about NOUN students mobilizing for NYSC, it is a great news to those students. Let them celebrate in peace and you can choose to cry and gnash teeth. It is your right!
Great analysis. Some people are saddist naturally

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Otabaotaba31: 6:11pm On Apr 17
Nice one
Thumb up for baba
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by donbenie(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17
slivertongue:
very unnecessary
Unnecessary for who?
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Johnson5258: 6:12pm On Apr 17
Oh okay! Students would rather go for NOUN then and start building career.

Gandrova:
They don't offer all discipline. It will not clash with HND programs
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Ayatullah(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17
This is the time to make the NYSC Scheme a voluntary scheme or review it to reflect the financial capacity of the FG, and not a time to overload it.

At the end of the day can the Federal Government afford to pay the bills?

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Gandrova: 6:14pm On Apr 17
Johnson5258:
Oh okay! Students would rather go for NOUN then and start building career.

Basically, Noun is meant for mostly workers. Unless students that have problem in gaining admission into University or Polytechnic will consider Noun as option.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Besuccesful: 6:17pm On Apr 17
Tinubu finally did it. I am happy with the noun students.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Omoluyi(m): 6:25pm On Apr 17
Tribalism has clouded the sense of reasoning of many Nigerians especially some of those calling themselves "obidients". How can something as laudable as this be rubbished. Let's praise him when he does well. This is one of such times. Only NOUN students can explain the joy in their hearts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Dilijingsly(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17
Ko possible
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by Staru1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17
what of those that have graduated
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by qtx(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17
LegendHero:

Source: https://nairametrics.com/2024/04/17/tinubu-directs-inclusion-of-national-open-university-graduates-in-nysc-scheme/
wait o, so dem no de go youth service before? So how legit have they been all the while?
Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by determination26(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17
Most people who graduated from federal and state universities will have a tough time graduating from NOUN. And this is coming from someone who has graduated from a federal University and is currently pursuing a degree at NOUN. I've always felt this way and I'll stick to my convictions no matter what. I'm glad to see NOUN finally getting the recognition it deserves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme by nedekid: 6:53pm On Apr 17
vowiski:

Which of the law graduates ? Bsc Law or LLB ? cheesy
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reps: South East Caucus Automatically Knocked Out From Getting Minority Leader / Bello Matawalle Launches Anti-Thurggery Patrol Team (Pictures) / Nwajiuba Asks Court To Disqualify Tinubu, Atiku Over β€˜vote Buying’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.