Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. (679 Views)

Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Truvelisback(m): 5:31pm On Apr 17
Good day, fellas. I just learnt that NAN is #7,500. To the guys wey dey fire, just know say raising of kids no be Bobo. Pls, don't bring kids into this world that you can't cater for. Don't expose your kids to abject poverty. Gone are the days of "Olorun ma wo". Nlfpmod.
Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Scentedgrance: 5:33pm On Apr 17
Married people are really trying especially those whose wives are pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Truvelisback(m): 5:38pm On Apr 17
Scentedgrance:
Married people are really trying especially those whose wives are pregnant.
Ordinary to feed oneself an adult is not easy let alone a baby. An adult may endure hunger but babies can't. They eat alot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by arfe: 5:39pm On Apr 17
Lost my Job and can't afford to buy it for my baby boy. It's so painful things have gone this bad. May God bless us all.
Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Scentedgrance: 5:40pm On Apr 17
Truvelisback:
Ordinary to feed oneself as an adult is not easy let alone a baby. An adult may endure hunger but babies can't. They eat alot.
It gets better with time.i advice the first 6 months should be exclusive breastfeeding,then introduction of pap as time goes on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Scentedgrance: 5:41pm On Apr 17
arfe:
Lost my Job and can't afford to buy it for my baby boy. It's so painful things have gone this bad. May God bless us all.
How old is your child?
Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Truvelisback(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17
Scentedgrance:

It gets better with time.i advice the first 6 months should be exclusive breastfeeding,then introduction of pap as time goes on
That means the wife needs to feed well to be able to achieve that.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by arfe: 5:44pm On Apr 17
Scentedgrance:

How old is your child?
4 months old boy and a 2 yrs plus girl
Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Scentedgrance: 5:45pm On Apr 17
arfe:

Take heart!
New account,was about assisting with a token.
But never mind.

1 Like

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Jogs1900: 5:45pm On Apr 17
Waoh it's well..As at last year December, it was around #4700

2 Likes

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by 1000Capacity: 5:46pm On Apr 17
arfe:

That's why pap and milk is available.

1 Like

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by arfe: 5:46pm On Apr 17
1000Capacity:

That's why pap and milk is available.
Thats equally expensive also

1 Like

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by arfe: 5:47pm On Apr 17
Scentedgrance:

Take heart!
Thanks. Two years ago, we were buying NAN for 2700
Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Scentedgrance: 5:49pm On Apr 17
arfe:

Thats equally expensive also
Pap isn't expensive,it's very affordable,you can supplement it with grinded crayfish and tombrown.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by arfe: 6:04pm On Apr 17
Scentedgrance:

Pap isn't expensive,it's very affordable,you can supplement it with grinded crayfish and tombrown.
Thanks
Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Jewessgratitud3: 6:05pm On Apr 17
Ah ah brother Truvel you don born abi babe don carry for you? Wetin concern you and NAN?

What of SMA gold? You no check that one too?

Akamu go sell well well.
Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by henrimoto(m): 6:09pm On Apr 17
Scentedgrance:

...Thank you Jare. Better Alternative wey dey down since. No be every Pikin go drink NAN na. Abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by kelvin1191(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17
arfe:

You Can Try MY BOY infant formular. Its Role For #4,800 here in my location and its good.
May God Enrich Our Pocket more

2 Likes

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by arfe: 6:51pm On Apr 17
kelvin1191:

You Can Try MY BOY infant formular. Its Role For #4,800 here in my location and its good.
May God Enrich Our Pocket more
Amen. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Justkatty(f): 11:52pm On Apr 17
Jogs1900:
Waoh it's well..As at last year December, it was around #4700
December you said?
Last I bought Nan2 for my baby it was 5500 and that was in October before i introduced her to Milksi.
The one we should be complaining now is even diaper because the smallest pack is sold for 1k now instead of 600 wholesale price and 650 retail.

1 Like

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Justkatty(f): 11:54pm On Apr 17
Jewessgratitud3:
Ah ah brother Truvel you don born abi babe don carry for you? Wetin concern you and NAN?

What of SMA gold? You no check that one too?

Akamu go sell well well.
SMA gold na no go area it will soon get close to Aptamil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Jewessgratitud3: 11:56pm On Apr 17
Justkatty:
SMA gold na no go area it will soon get close to Aptamil.

I thought as much. Aptamil is the oga of them All. Common baby food.hm
Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Justkatty(f): 11:59pm On Apr 17
Jewessgratitud3:

I thought as much. Aptamil is the oga of them All. Common baby food.hm
You don see am na
Funny enough some babies without adding milk they won't eat
E.g my minimi.
May God help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Jewessgratitud3: 12:02am On Apr 18
Justkatty:
You don see am na

E.g my minimi.
May God help us.

😂 Lol.. they don't even send you grin. It means you have to double your hustle for her. Biko give my baby milk Jare she too sabi better thing na ah ah cheesy.
Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by henrimoto(m): 5:37am On Apr 18
Scentedgrance:

??.. Are you trying to reach out to me ?
Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Sapasenator: 7:02am On Apr 18
Just born one kid and you should be fine
Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Mindlog: 7:02am On Apr 18
Justkatty:
You don see am na
E.g my minimi.
May God help us.

That milk, na their baby right. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Justkatty(f): 7:10am On Apr 18
Jewessgratitud3:

😂 Lol.. they don't even send you grin. It means you have to double your hustle for her. Biko give my baby milk Jare she too sabi better thing na ah ah cheesy.
No be small o
Student like me no fit double hustle but I'll definitely try to give her the very best.
Thanks 🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Justkatty(f): 7:10am On Apr 18
Mindlog:

That milk, na their baby right. cheesy cheesy
Haha na their own baby be the milk grin
Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:27am On Apr 18
Justkatty:
No be small o
Student like me no fit double hustle but I'll definitely try to give her the very best.
Thanks 🙏

You're welcome dear .

2 Likes

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by MrLibrarian(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18
Justkatty:
You don see am na
E.g my minimi.
May God help us.
you don born?
Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Justkatty(f): 2:09pm On Apr 18
MrLibrarian:
you don born?
Just Negodu question undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Build A Trusting Relationship / Marrige Counselling Service / Have A Right Foundation For Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.