Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. (754 Views)

Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by spencekat(m): 8:20pm On Apr 18
Scentedgrance:

It gets better with time.i advice the first 6 months should be exclusive breastfeeding,then introduction of pap as time goes on
👍
Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18
Only baby milk you dey complain. What of school fees? University fees? Where are the kids going to work when they graduate especially under the idiotic politicians we have in Nigeria. Married men in Nigeria are the bravest strongest humans in the world. I respect them so much.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Learnt That NAN Tin Baby Food Is #7500. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:43am On Apr 19
Tranquility2345:

After all the abortions wey cause you to remove your womb, are you ever going to be able to feed your own baby milk? 🤔

Go and ask your mother that question. I'm sure the abortion pills she used during your pregnancy is what is worrying your brain and making you misbehave all over nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware, List Of Scam Sites / Somebody Should Lie And Claim It Is True / Nl Singles(guys & Gyls) This Way Good This Is About To Happen To Your Life Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.