Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

What Is The Meaning Of Full House Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Meaning Of Full House Wife? (2741 Views)

A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law / Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Full House Wife? by Toonice(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2011
Whenever this issue of "Full house wife" came to my mind i wonder what is so special about this. I mean the advantages and disadvantages,

I wonder when some men said that they dint want there wife to work at all, that they prefer full house wife.

what is full house wife? Does that show the wife that the husband truly love her? OR

The wife is one out of Millions?

She we not work and stay indoor 24/7 or just dey house dey watch TV. Please i need an enlightment on this issue of full house wife.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses / Pls Help A Soul From Perishing / Every Woman Should Read These Rules For Godly Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.