Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me (2747 Views)

Help! My Life Is Nosediving / Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby / I love him but he cannot forget my past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by doublekay: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
This is a post I got from Enyekwe's Clinic hoping you enjoy, learn and comment on it
I know that by the time you finish going through my story you might be forced to call me a LovePeddler or worse. But before you run into conclusions I just want to let you know that I am but just woman.
During my university days I dated this very handsome and sexy guy called Iyke. Iyke was dynamite in bed and things turned out cool between us. But on graduation we both had to go our separate ways.
2 weeks to my wedding I had to travel to Lagos to buy my wedding gown, as the devil might have it I ran into Iyke he was looking so handsome and sexy that even the most disciplined of women will want to take a bite. I tried my best to avoid anything sensual between us. but my trial resulted to a total loss when later that same day we found out that we were both lodged in the same hotel, ok it happened “an incidence” I am not too proud of
I came back to my base, threw the Lagos experience behind me and started off with my normal life.
My marriage now is 3 years old and I have been leading a happy married life till last month. That faithful day my husband came back with a handsome, sexy though hungry looking young man and told me that he wants this man to start staying with us, he said this man is his childhood friend and that things are a bit rough for him now, so he is going to be staying with us for a while until he finds his feet.
During my husband’s request I was filled with anger, I just felt like shouting on him and throwing the young man out of the house, but I couldn’t do any of the above because the young man sitting in front of me is but my one and only sex idol, my school boyfriend Iyke.
Within me I was waiting for later in the night to look for a way of telling my husband to throw Iyke off the house. But before I could, something happened; during dinner when my husband went into his room to get his drugs, Iyke walked up to me and said, “I know you are not happy to have me in your house but you really have to help me now because I am homeless and needs shelter, so please for old time sake you need to help me.” He even went ahead to threaten that if I don’t want to help he will be tempted to tell my husband that we had sex a few days to our wedding.
Out of compassion and fear I allowed my husband let him stay with us. Little did I know that this will be the biggest mistake of my life.
Now I am living a dog’s life any day I don’t have sex with Iyke in a house built by my husband with his hard earned money I feel incomplete. I no longer care or have regards for my kids. The other day Iyke sneaked home from his new work to meet me at home as usual. But that very day I wasn’t at home alone. I was with bim our last baby (should be about a year old) whom was brought home by the day care attendant on the ground that she was terribly sick. I was preparing to take her to the hospital when Iyke came in. The moment the word “hello” fell out of his mouth my heart started pounding so fast I couldn’t help it, all I wanted to do was drop the baby on the floor and get him inside of me, but I didn’t I had to take the baby to the hospital. But before I knew what was happening I felt Iykes hand on my waist line he drew me closer to himself took the baby from me and dropped her on top of the standing fridge close by. For the 30 minutes or so that followed I was busy making love to Iyke whereas my sick baby was on top of the fridge crying and looking at us (though not knowing what she is seeing) helplessly
Dear clinic I am finished the way things are going sooner or later my husband is going to find out.
Please what do I do? Don’t tell me to stop sleeping with Iyke because so long as he is under the same roof with me I wouldn’t be able to say “no”
Please I will need your candid advice

source: http://enyekwesclinic..com/
Join Enyekwe,s Clinic on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EnyekwesClinic
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Akinagirl(f): 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
what a horrible mother. So she would rather her child die so she can f.uck her ex. What a bit/c.h. I hope them kids get taken from her.
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by djeezy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
I have a phobia for long stories. Please can someone truncate the above post paraphrasing it to convey meaning devoid of long write up.
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Tenderly1(f): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
Akinagirl: what a horrible mother. So she would rather her child die so she can f.uck her ex. What a bit/c.h. I hope them kids get taken from her.
you don't have the right to judge her actions no matter what she has done.
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by fowowe411: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
djeezy: I have a phobia for long stories. Please can someone truncate the above post paraphrasing it to convey meaning devoid of long write up.
cool
djeezy: I have a phobia for long stories. Please can someone truncate the above post paraphrasing it to convey meaning devoid of long write up.
itz nt a must u coment nw
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Mynd44: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
Too long can someone please summarise it
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Akinagirl(f): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
[quote author=Tenderly1]you don't have the right to judge her actions no matter what she has done.[/quo

oh really? I guess you would allow your kids to Die to Bleep your ex too huh. I didn't judge her all I am saying is she's a horrible mother. No one asked you.

1 Like

Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by EmmaUG: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
I can I only have time to go tru all dis if price of bis can reduce
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ahhh. U shouldn't have expose urself in this public forum. My own advice to u is to let ur husband knw whats going on btw u and the m.u dfu cke.r. Let ur husband knw he was ur ex and u neva knew how he will feel if u tell him. Tell him that the guy want to f. U.c k u by force. U knw na u be lady. Set him up.
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
Marketed and distributed by amaco investment limited
shop a1 obakasson plaza ojo alaba lagos
11 pound road aba
121 mnamdi azikiwe street idumota lagos
22 ndidem usang iso road calabar.

grab your copy now.

7 Likes

Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
One fact is that he can neva tell ur hubby that he's f.cuking u. Tell ur husband u want him out of the house that he is ur ex and living with u under the same roof is not comfortable. Tell ur hubby in a polite way then if he refuse u can move to ur parent or any friends house. But come o... U to like p. Rick no be small. 30minute gbako tan yanyan. Ha o gbiyanju
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by lavita2(f): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
illitrate: Marketed and distributed by amaco investment limited
11 pound road aba

grab your copy now.

gbam cheesy

2 Likes

Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by EmmaUG: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
illitrate: Marketed and distributed by amaco investment limited
11 pound road aba

grab your copy now.
starring

1 Like

Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Nella(f): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
All dese nollywood stories sef
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by djeezy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2012
I prefer to watch the movie than read the script. cheesy

1 Like

Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by DICKtator: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
@op:Cool Story!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by BasseyJ(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
Nella: All dese nollywood stories sef
djeezy: I prefer to watch the movie than read the script. cheesy
loool, u guys na wa o#smh for you people. Lwkm
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by DukeNija(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
Bread..
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by drmikeadams(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
anoda slot from nairaland......
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Theben(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
Why are Nigerians so lazy to read? I was enjoying the story that i never wanted it to finish while some lazy niggas are complaining about the length. Anyway, people are different
@topic, the lady should divorce her husband and marry Iyke period.
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by freecocoa(f): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
Theben: Why are Nigerians so lazy to read? I was enjoying the story that i never wanted it to finish while some lazy niggas are complaining about the length. Anyway, people are different
Since you enjoyed it that much, please summarize for me and Jah bless you as you do so undecided
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Tenderly1(f): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
Theben: Why are Nigerians so lazy to read? I was enjoying the story that i never wanted it to finish while some lazy niggas are complaining about the length. Anyway, people are different
wil iyke marry her?
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by cdamsel(f): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
oluface: Ahhh. U shouldn't have expose urself in this public forum. My own advice to u is to let ur husband knw whats going on btw u and the m.u dfu cke.r. Let ur husband knw he was ur ex and u neva knew how he will feel if u tell him. Tell him that the guy want to f. U.c k u by force. U knw na u be lady. Set him up.
I agree wit olu but nt on d moving out part sha bt after d set up u have u come clean someday u can't die wit dat on ur conscience.........bt leave out d part where u left ur sick baby 2 have a Bleep cos if na me u tell dat tin I fit kill u,so ur baby's cry no even make u stop?haaaaa.
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by StellaBella(f): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
my lesson from the story was iyke can kolobi for 30 minutes straight.
Abeg give me his contacts info...
Kai.
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Theben(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: Since you enjoyed it that much, please summarize for me and Jah bless you as you do so undecided
well, the lady in question is being apakolized by Iyke (her ex) who was brought into the house by her husband whose intention was to help him with where to stay until he's boyant enough to secure an accomodation. The lady confessed she's enjoying it. For more info, help yourself by reading the story
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Theben(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
Tenderly1: wil iyke marry her?
maybe
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
cdamsel: I agree wit olu but nt on d moving out part sha bt after d set up u have u come clean someday u can't die wit dat on ur conscience.........bt leave out d part where u left ur sick baby 2 have a Bleep cos if na me u tell dat tin I fit kill u,so ur baby's cry no even make u stop?haaaaa.
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
cdamsel: I agree wit olu but nt on d moving out part sha bt after d set up u have u come clean someday u can't die wit dat on ur conscience.........bt leave out d part where u left ur sick baby 2 have a Bleep cos if na me u tell dat tin I fit kill u,so ur baby's cry no even make u stop?haaaaa.
Guess she's sex addicted.
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
Omo i still dey imagine o. A married woman for that mata. Anyway maybe she dey unda pressure. Make we even accept say she dey unda pressure the first time, wetin we go come call the second and third. If to say na saudi u dey. U and iyke don dey do una accout taytay for dem angel. Dem go don finish una which fire stone
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:37am On Sep 04, 2012
oluface: Ahhh. U shouldn't have expose urself in this public forum. My own advice to u is to let ur husband knw whats going on btw u and the m.u dfu cke.r. Let ur husband knw he was ur ex and u neva knew how he will feel if u tell him. Tell him that the guy want to f. U.c k u by force. U knw na u be lady. Set him up.
Yes i agree with oluface. Set him up before your husband and tell your husband how he has been attempting to rape you.. Rape na wetin men no wan hear.
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by obo389(m): 2:05am On Sep 04, 2012
Tenderly1: you don't have the right to judge her actions no matter what she has done.
undecided[quote author=Tenderly1]
Meaning you wil do same??
Re: HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me by Akinagirl(f): 5:30am On Sep 04, 2012
help me ask her. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man / Pls Help A Soul From Perishing / Please Is It Right Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.